Steps to keep your Coins Secured - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Steps to keep your Coins Secured

On 5/8/2020 at 6:58 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right, these are the best methods to keep our currencies safe and, in addition, we must not work with untrusted sites and not enter our email and passwords on these unsafe sites because we may lose our account and information with these steps.

Much better to not try untrusted sites to avoid lost that possible to happen because we can't make sure if they are scam or not. 

Always prioritize the safety of our coins and account no matter what happen. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

I try my account save and the 2FA is the best way to safe your coins safe from the hackers becasue the hackers will always try to hack the high balance account and steal all the coins and no one know about that, so security of the account is the first priority of our.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's easier if you want to keep your currency safe by not disclosing your wallet address or yobit login details.

Or any platform you are using to hold them

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In addition to your suggestions, the user should enjoy some Chevrolet and not be a victim of irresistible advertisements and flashes. The first step is to get away from unknown sites and platforms and not try to use them as they are considered penetration methods for our private devices by hackers.

• +1 2

On 5/8/2020 at 12:42 AM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

Two factor authenticator is also one of the best thing to secure our wallet account and if our account is secured then our coins is also secured. I am using goggles two factor authenticator because it is the most recommended by the professionals.

• +1 1

On 07.05.2020 at 19:42, Ms.o said:

Интернет-мир очень опасен, поскольку технологии становятся все более развитыми, с ним связаны риски, и один из них - это хакеры   , которые рождаются и множатся каждый день. Итак, чтобы сохранить ваши средства в безопасности и сохранности, может быть полезно следующее:

• Использование холодного хранилища  или аппаратного кошелька - хранение его в холодном хранилище может защитить вас от атак хакеров в Интернете, поскольку этот вид хранилища является самым безопасным среди других, поскольку он недоступен через Интернет.

• Включить двухфакторную аутентификацию 2FA. -2FA - самый важный фактор для обеспечения безопасности. Каждый доступ к вашим учетным записям требует, чтобы вы вводили код, отправленный по вашей электронной почте или sms, это даст вам знать, если кто-то пытается атаковать вашу учетную запись и не позволяет им получить доступ.

• Double Check the Address - дважды проверьте URL-адрес биржи, на которой находятся ваши активы. Фишинговые злоумышленники используют аналогичный URL-адрес для получения информации об адресе входа. Даже когда вы выводите свои активы на определенный адрес, хакер или фишинговый злоумышленник может изменить адрес на свой, поэтому в этом случае вам также следует дважды проверить адрес. В обоих случаях будьте очень осторожны при работе со своими активами на бирже.

• Электронная почта Предотвращение фишинговых атак -  не нажимайте ни на одну ссылку в электронной почте независимо от ее аутентификации и подтверждения. Как всегда, обновляйте антивредоносное и антивирусное программное обеспечение вместе с веб-защитой, если это возможно, в качестве дополнительного уровня безопасности для предотвращения таких атак.

• Проверьте блокировку и сертификат SSL -  это также один из способов обезопасить себя, проверяя каждое соединение или сайт, который вы посещаете, на предмет того, защищены ли они или нет.

I have been using all your advice for a long time.  You have to be very careful these days.  I also don't keep all assets in one wallet.  I use several for different cryptocurrencies and a little on exchanges.  Well-known and proven exchanges for trading.

• +1 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

The most common and important thing i always do storing my cryptocurrency is by using 2fa authenticator so that whenever i enter to my wallet there's a code needed to be input in order for you enter to your wallet. And i also use the most trusted and used by many people to avoid scam.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Draven06 said:

The most common and important thing i always do storing my cryptocurrency is by using 2fa authenticator so that whenever i enter to my wallet there's a code needed to be input in order for you enter to your wallet. And i also use the most trusted and used by many people to avoid scam.

Google two factor authenticator is the best thing that can help you to secure your accounts and it is the most recommended by the professionals. 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information on to secure our currencies, to remain safe and protected from scammer in Crypto community. Actually the personal wallets address one uses needs to be authentic with strong security, hard Wallets are my favorite too then plus Coinomi wallet

• +2 2

I think the most important method to keep anything safe and secure then 2FA authentication because I think we can find this measure in very sites and applications and even it is easy to use and full secure until professional hacker.

BetFury                                                   

Indeed we must cooperate and develop methods and methods continuously to conserve our money and are in line with the ways fraudsters steal to steal our money at the present and in the future I think we should make it a priority in our business

3 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information on to secure our currencies, to remain safe and protected from scammer in Crypto community. Actually the personal wallets address one uses needs to be authentic with strong security, hard Wallets are my favorite too then plus Coinomi wallet

We should really share what we know to avoid those scammer and hackers because if they can enter the crypto currency that we use then it can also harm other people that is using it.

On 7/22/2020 at 11:45 PM, sarahmoses202020 said:

It's easier if you want to keep your currency safe by not disclosing your wallet address or yobit login details.

Or any platform you are using to hold them

But it is better if you are able to put two factor authenticator on your account because it is the most recommended by the professionals so we should follow them because they know better than us.

This is a very true and useful guide! Many newcomers should know at least a minimum, because this way they will be able to save their savings, and not fall into the trap of robbers, or some Scam project, because as we know, this is a very common mistake!

Edited by TimopheyKa

I totally agree, and especially on double checking your address and having a secure space on the wallet you have, turn the 2A security levels and make sure that all your passwords are not predictable.

I have seen so many people trying to send emails that do the hacking and since I learnt from them then its been pretty easy for me to avoid such emails but am so grateful that this article explains it all

• +4 1

enabling 2 factor authentication is something very importand nowadays , it adds more security to the account and keep it safer but there may be a big chance to lose it if you lost the password and the recover key 

On 5/7/2020 at 7:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Double Check the Address

this step is very important too , i have been a victim to a fake site when i was a program before with the same look of the site but a bit different in url address , i had to reinstall the system on my device because it got filled with viruses

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have met so many people claiming that they can't be able to protect their private keys. So they would love to make use of their mails just like signing up in every other site, which makes blockchain the best option for them. Not that I am doubting blockchain wallet but making use of a cold wallet would give you a lot of securities due to the fact that it is an offline wallet.

1 hour ago, muniral4422 said:

I have met so many people claiming that they can't be able to protect their private keys. So they would love to make use of their mails just like signing up in every other site, which makes blockchain the best option for them. Not that I am doubting blockchain wallet but making use of a cold wallet would give you a lot of securities due to the fact that it is an offline wallet.

using blockchain.com wallet is not recommended because:

1 - blockchain.com has serious problems with support slow, you can send a ticket to support and they will not know how to solve your problem

2 - the 2Fa of blockchain.com is problematic

• +1 1

First thing you must choose your crypto excaunges carefully if you are a trader. You must choose trusted wallets if you are an holder. 

Thanks for those useful information.

We also have avoid to use unauthorized websites and unauthorized websites while downloading files because they contain many malwares designed to steal your cryptocurrency.

We should stop using utorrent and moded apps and software on the device where we use cryptocurrency.They are most the reason behind malware related to cryptocurrency.

Similarly we should not provide out private keys and memonics to anyone we met online just to invest.Main thing is dont be too greedy to get cryptocurrency for free providing your information about wallet and all or stay away from any type of scam and frauds.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a great post helping everyone of us to remember protection to always be safe with our coins secured. Cold storage is important for the investors in cryptocurrencies and also is simportant to read announcements and news and not forget to download the software you want from the websites of the developers.

• +3 1

Thanks for the extensive list. I’d like to add something. Whenever you are going to install a wallet in your computer, always check if you have downloaded the correct program. In some cases you can accidentally download a fake one which is hacked, which leads to your coins being stolen. Check if you are downloading from the legit website and not a fake one. And secondly always check the hash of the program. The website should tell you how to do that. Otherwise you can ask me how to do this. 

I m very much agree with you, the 2fa security is the best to safe the money. We are all concern about the security of the money that's why we all need a better security. We have to check the address before any kind of transaction.

All the exchanges do not offer all the security steps you told in your post so first of all selection of the wallet is necessary which have any reliable security system

BetFury                                                   

A good article, I think that the most secure way to keep cryptocurrencies is cold storage, this way Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is stored offline, meaning that it is not connected to the internet to be transferred or hacked, although this method is considered the most secure, but the problem is if Hardware wallet is stolen or broken, it will be impossible to recover assets forever.

• +1 1