A comparison of the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

A comparison of the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum

Basically,it is because discussion on bitcointalk is very broad. They talk about many things not just about cryptocurrencies,and members there have discipline and since it requires higher rank first to start earning,spammers cannot easily join.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, but cannot be compared bitecointalk to a forum CryptoTalk  in terms of the number of topics and posts, because bitecointalk old and has been working for years while As CryptoTalk is new in comparison to a forum bitecointalk

• +1 1

The obvious reason for this gap in the number of posts on both forums is because bitcointalk has been active for many years meanwhile cryptotalk has only been active for a few months.

Basically it's irrational to even having to compared the total post on the bitcointalk to Crypto talk, as there is no comparison between them in that instance, as bitcointalk has been long in the web, that when Crypto talk stated but around October 2019. As the gross post counts in bitcointalk talk is too much to related on Crypto talk forum

• +2 1

we didn't compared cryptotalk with bitcointalk , because bitcointalk is very oldest and highly reputable forum in Crypto market .

I think Cryptotalk successfully acchive a good amount of active member within some time , in future I sure it's ranking also come closer to bitcointalk .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Most of the times Members from this Forum post about something new as when creating a topic discussion they get immediatly junked out.

That's the main reason why there are few topics around here, cause people are not willing to waste their time into creating something that can potentialy 50% to be junked of the Forum for no given reason.

I have seen some good topics being removed just because someone reported or some mods think it wasn't worth having it.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think it's good to compare Bitcoicointalk with the Cryptotalk forum. The forum is in starting phase only and Bitcoicointalk is so old forum and has huge user so the topics are more at there than Cryptotalk forum. And other things are all learner are also here so they wre interested more in commenting in thread than topics creating.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This forum actively deletes any useless topics or posts and the main strategies to do so can be, they are just focused to keep useful discussions only. In the case of Bitcointalk forum, you can still see some old discussions there. As older forum, it is not strange that they have more posts/topics counts. 

• +2 1

On 5/14/2020 at 5:25 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The bitcointalk talk forum has been around for a lot longer than the cryptotalk forum and as a result i think that it is going to take a lot of time until the forum is able to build up as many topics as the other one. This is probably the biggest reason for the difference in umber of topics and posts, but considering that this is a new forum i think that they are actually doing pretty well.

You're right mate. Bitcointalk is older than cryptotalk, it has a lot of experience while cryptotalk needs a time to build up itself. I think we should need to support both so they will be the great sites of crypto.

That is true cryptotalk total topics and posts is less as compared to bitcointalk but bitcointalk is very old forum and also that forum is very popular so there are very high numbers of topics. I'm sure gradually this forum also become popular.

We cannot compare the bitcoin talk forum to this forum at all. The bitcoin talk forum was created in 2009 and is approximately 11 years old, while the cryptotalk forum was created in 2019 and is only several months old. I see that this is one of the main reasons for the limited number of posts and topics within this forum Unlike the bitcoin talk forum in addition to this matter, the number of members inside bitcoin talk is very large while the number of feeds here is few and I hope that this forum will be separated from the bitcoin forum and other forums

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As what you've said. Bitcointalk is older than cryptotalk. That's the answer. While we are posting and creating topic, they also creating their own. So basically, we are having hard time to go beyond. Plus, bitcointalk have many members active since they it is an old forum already unlike cryptotalk. We dont have to compare because crypto is still a developing forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 7/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

Plus, bitcointalk have many members active since they it is an old forum already unlike cryptotalk. We dont have to compare because crypto is still a developing forum.

Bitcointalk only exists because of its history right now. Noone cares what the faggot legendary garbage members have to say there. They make a bad case for bitcoin posting nonsense all day. They reply with anything comes to their stupid head and somehow others merit them for their ignorance.

This is 99% of the ranked up members there. Consider why every early member has stopped posting there.

All things considered I have never visited bitcointalk and I don't have the foggiest idea how much the quantity of individuals it contains. so I can't state what is the all out number of post contrast between this gathering and bitcointalk however I surmise bitcointalk is old discussion in contrast with crypto talk so I think bitcointalk will have a bigger number of posts than cryptotalk.

Bitcointalk forum is very old and compared to cryptotalk it had millions of users that came and left later. It is the Bitcoin forum so it will have more users and more topics of course. Cryptotalk is just started and is only one year old. It has done a great job so far.

• +1 2

As matter of fact the significant reasons and differences is highly attributed to their years of been in to existence, if for example this forum would last for good 10 years I bet you no any forum of Crypto currencies will perform better and be best apart from Crypto talk.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1

First you need to know that cryptotalk forum created last year Only while bitcointalk forum is old Enough... Again bitcointalk Forum is so Active as THERE has campaign like Bounty, signature etc.. But in this forum we only discussion about crypto currency and this forum Member is still noob so they Won't able to created any topic.. Its also a reason why this forum has low topic than bitcointalk                              

• +1 1

Maybe because the Cryptotalk forum is more actively  working and the moderators are much serious about it and they are keep on deleting low value posts and that is why there are kess topics, and also Cryptotalk  is a new  forum.

Bitcointalk forum was created a long time ago more than 10 years 😅 but Cryptotalk forum was created last year! So we can not compare the analysis of these two forums.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, marymaryam said:

😍 Hello 🥰

To start with, I would like to inform you that I have been a member for years in the Bitcointalk Forum
I recently joined this cryptotalk forum

The first thing that caught my attention is the number of posts and topics in this forum is very few and although it has several months since its foundation

As the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk forum is currently on 7/2020

Number of Topics: 1544246
Number of posts: 37291358

As for the number of posts and topics in the cryptotalk forum, currently on 7/5/2020

Total Topics: 9287 o_O

Number of posts: 2549935

What is the reason for that?

You can not compare Bitcoin talk and crypto talk ,Bitcoin talk has been in existence over the years unlike crypto talk that has only spent not up to a year I believe in the future crypto talk will reach the standard of Bitcoin talk.

The bitcointalk forum was the first website in this field that is why it has the most number of comments. cryptotalk world compared to bitcointalk is fairly new to this cryptocurrency field therefore the comments are less in the website

A comparison should include that bitcointalk is 10 years and cryptotalk only one year as a forum and has made so much in the first year that bitcointalk had to reach in many years. For me cryptotalk is great forum and we can use it instead of bitcointalk for a lot of ways.

• Useful or interesting 2

Most of the users in the crypto platform join to earn income. And in this platform the income earning is based on the Bitcoins earned. to earn Bitcoins each day they need to reach the comment limit of 20. So the target of most of the users is to create 20 posts rather than to create topics. This way the number of posts is many times greater than the number of topics in the cryptotalk platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is no reason to compare bitcointalk and cryptotalk. You just have to be involved in what you do and results will follow you. Many people may like bitcointalk over cryptotalk or vice versa lr both. You just have to post quality contents in the forum and you can earn.

• +2 1