A comparison of the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

A comparison of the number of topics and posts in the Bitcointalk and cryptotalk forum

Of course, a big difference because the number of Bitcointalk members is very large and thus the number of active members, and this also belongs to one reason which is that Bitcointalk Forum has been since 2009 and this forum only started one year ago at most.

• Useful or interesting 1

@marymaryam You can't compare crypto talk to Bitcoin talk there is a wide gap between them because Bitcoin talk has been in existence for more than 5 years unlike crypto talk that is just one year and some month . The members in Bitcoin talk outweigh far more than the numbers of members in crypto talk because of it popularity but crypto talk has not win a wider popularity but still the forum has achieved a great success within a short time frame and it has a potential of becoming better than today.

Well one of the reasons is the very old posts being deleted altogether with other bad topic and stuffs included with it as cryptotalk forum has alot of cleaning to keep this forum together great and safe from harm that will cause a chaos inside the forum.

Hey mate. I see a lot of difference between both the forums and when there is lot of difference we cannot compare. I have not been to bitcointalk forum but I have heard it's been long since it started and this maybe only a year so we cannot count the number of members. Also in a short period this much members and post in cryptotalk is amazing. When I heard about bitcointalk and Cryptotalk, I chose cryptotalk because it has more goodwill especially for its payment method.

The reason is bitcointalk is older than cryptotalk. Besides bitcointalk doesn't do the post deletion process cause they don't pay for that. But cryptotalk pays for the post so the post should be useful and meaningful. Thousands of posts got deleted everyday. There are more posts in bitcointalk like this. But those will always be there. So that is also a reason.

In comparing the total number of post reply and total number of topic there will be great gap between the two things because topic creation do not need duplication which one can easily call plagiarism, for my own side of rating I rate reply to be 100% and 70% for topic creation. 

• +1 2

Bitcointalk forum is much older than cryptotalk forum and the popularity of bitcointalk forum is immensely high. The number of users and members of bitcointalk is also greater so it can be said that bitcointalk is way better than cryptotalk. But cryptotalk is also a great and wonderful forum. This forum make its place in very less time and i think it is going to surpass bitcointalk in many ways.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin talk was founded a long time before Cryoto talk. but Cryoto talk is also growing fast and spreading widely. we will not wait much till we see this platform exceed Bitcoin talk and get larger than it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think you should compare BitcoinTalk with CriptoTalk, as both are different and were created at different times. Both have their positive and negative sides, leaving the user to reach a conclusion of what is best for him and work with the quality in the forum that he found best to work with.

This is true, my friend, there is a big difference between the number of topics and the number of responses posted in the Crypto forum. I think that is due to the desire of members to provide responses only and not to submit new topics for fear of deleting them

We must try hard and present new topics because that increases the vitality and activity of the forum

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Bitcoin talk is older forum than cryptotalk so it may take cryptotalk long period of time before to be popular and have value masters members like bitcoin talk but cryptotalk is increasing fast too

you should know that the number of the both forums are not the same at all , and also bitcoin talk is there since year but cryptotalk exist only from the past year , but i believe in the future with rules we gonna make a balance . 

• +1 1

cryptotalk is growing, of course the number of users and time of foundation of the web is much shorter than bitcointalk, but this forum has a good future and the rewards are good, obviously it needs many improvements and that new users learn to create new ones quality content, and that we all contribute a lot to enlarge this forum, it grows very fast and will continue to do so

I go through the responses of different opinions from members here i came to realise that bitcointalk is came in to existing quite long ago and have many user compare to cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Yes, exactly, there is a huge difference between the number of posts on Criptotalk and Bitcointalk, and this is logical, because the Bitcointalk Forum has many years in this field, and it has a very large number of members compared to the Criptotalk Forum, as it is newly established and only one year has passed , I think it will be a strong contender for Bitcointalk Forum in the future.

In CryptoTalk, it is not allowed to repeat topics, and it is considered much newer than BitcoinTalk, so it is natural that its posts are fewer in number. But if we look at it after a long time, I think that the number of topics here will compete with the number in BitcoinTalk because CryptoTalk attracts many new members daily.

This is huge difference between both sections I think there may be a reason of interest and knowledge about the section. Many people are interested in the Bitcoin and therefore they discussed about Bitcoin in the Bitcoin talk. As we know the value of bitcoin is higher than other   cryptocurrencies  this may also the reason of this huge difference.

It is because the moderators are deleting the topics that are useless and that is why the topics are far less than the number of the replies on them and that is healthy too.

Bitcoin talk is very much older than cryptotalk and that's why it have more topics. One more reason can be that useless or repeated posts are deleted in this forum cryptotalk.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The topics are always less because you need to have discussion on each topic and one topic will have hundreds of replies so it is quite normal to have a lot more replies than the topics.

Quite a topic, I was not familiar with this, maybe crypto talk is newer than bitcoin talk, or maybe there is a difference in the number of users, It is not taken for granted that the more number of posts there is the more effective the platform is m you know there might be hundreds of spammers and useless comments.

It seems to me that since bitcoin talk is quite an old forum, it has a large number of users and posts. But speaking about this project, which is crypto talk, it shows us excellent results, and in such a short time it was able to attract a large number of participants . Therefore, it seems to me that this forum has a great future, and soon, it will show an excellent rating!

Bitcoin talk is a forum that has exist for a very long time but crypto talk is just one years and some months ago so no doubt the content of bitcoin talk must suparcede  that of crypto talk but we hope much for crypto talk.

The forums cannot be compared in this way at all because Bitcoin Talk is the first crypto forum and was established since the launch of the Blockchain technology and has posts by Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto in addition to containing 15 different languages and 3 million subscribers.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not used Bitcointalk ... I know that it is older than Cryptotalk but I am not going to change the forum just because Bitcointalk has more topics and more posts. Cryptotalk will do well and the community will grow over time, it is a new forum and surely more members will come to the Cryptotalk forum to share the best topics and posts in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2