Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

Then this will make this forum dedicated to education and learning and it will be useful for all. We have no problem with less topic but we need good one. Its quality over quantity.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

In fact, I do not know exactly what will happen in the future, as well as about this forum. Will there be a new payment system or will it end in September, anything is possible.

• +1 2

On 7/24/2020 at 11:11 AM, iloveyobit said:

In fact, I do not know exactly what will happen in the future, as well as about this forum. Will there be a new payment system or will it end in September, anything is possible.

I don't think the campaign will end so early September it might be possible that the campaign may reach next year. I hope even if they will close the campaign there will be another campaign again.

Actually we are looking forward to see that time, I think through various posting campaigns forum, crypto currency will gain much more attention from the public and as such so many people will appreciate it by creating interest to join Crypto world to be benefiting from the available opportunities and be making good profits of income.

On 5/7/2020 at 6:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

1.airdrops will not exist 

2. bounties will be less available and difficult to find legits ones

3. Scammers will be out of funds looking for any means to get money.

4. Technology will advance and there will be more security.

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

6. There will be more exchangers in the cryptoworld.

7. There will be high increase of population in the cryptoworld.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

9. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

The most important thing about this  forum will be change and it is forum rule..YOU know now already rule get following strictly..so day by day THIS forum popularity increase and one day it will be like those site which rule so strict and no spammer can be active their.. Also it Will lead THIS forum to have so useful post about crypto currency than now..                   

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/8/2020 at 12:50 AM, nickoman987 said:

Hi friend, This will be an ideal scenario for improving the forum, because every worthy member of the forum will earn more, and those who are not worth it will look for other ways to earn money, therefore they will leave the forum and will not interfere.

That's why admins banning those who are low quality poster to maintain cryptotalk full of useful and good quality content. I think cryptotalk will surpass some great cryptoworld forum in the future that's why let's do our best until this thing happen. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, Babubu609 said:

. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Yes iam also want yobit exchange  one step ahead from other leading exchange,  yobit exchange deserved top rank because no other exchange provide this type free earning opportunity, and crypto talk really good place to learn crypto currencies and I don't think this forum stop payment, because now they pay payment through their own talk  token, 

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

crypto talk really good place to learn crypto currencies and I don't think this forum stop payment, because now they pay payment through their own talk  token, 

Yes I can agree with that but to my own view this is just a promo and anytime it can ends but it could be possible for it to be a long term payments. Even thought this continues only old members with high ranks will keep receiving the payments but for new members it will soon end. It will be just like Bitcointalk were newbies need to struggle to reach a certain rank to start receiving payments. That is my own point of view over what you said.

That is possible because on any successful website there will be always a clone created by some scammers and hackers. So it is really possible that crypto talk will have a clone website someday. Just be careful with that, you should know how to differentiate between fake and legit website.

3 hours ago, Moontong said:

So it is really possible that crypto talk will have a clone website someday.

Yes it will have a clone because their are companies that when they see potential in this project they will like to make a clone of this project.

A great forum like this which is powered by a great exchange like yobit will really have a bright future! they paid a lot to make this project success and i think that they will reach all their goals in a few months! the developers and owners of this campaign are really smart and they know how to attract people to join their campaign.. and we can see that in the new campaign.. best wishes for them!  and i hope that all you mentioned come true!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

These are great ideas and good expectations, and the members of this forum, especially the new members, and I myself must make an effort for the success of this forum, and I think that updating the features in the future and increasing the chances of earning members will contribute to the success and development of the forum.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:34 PM, ben123123 said:

Anything is possible in future when the popularity of crypto talk forum is increases because now this forum is very good for the people who are wanting free earning with only making of posts sometime make more posts and earns more talk token from forums. Still no chance of copyright. 

I agree with you mate. This forum is making its name because many people love this forum because we can earn some talk token by just making good posts. The forum doesn't allowing its user to plagiarize others works because moderators are doing their best. 

On 8/1/2020 at 10:31 AM, EmiKanNi said:

This may be impossible or long to establish, no form like cryptotalk before and still now, let us wish so but I think it can .not be possible for any forum to be like cryptotalk. Out of many exchanged, only yobit is so uniques and cryptotalk is almost a year now.😂

There is already similar site that pays for publication and it is popularly known as bitcointalk which is already known worldwide but what I am saying is that soon there will be more site like this forum.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

There is already similar site that pays for publication and it is popularly known as bitcointalk which is already

Bitcointalk is far known I mean the Bitcointalk forum and is more popular than any forum having the highest numbers of users in the forum. But payments is not as cryptotalk. Cryptotalk pays more than Bitcointalk at eqaul rank.

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Bitcointalk is far known I mean the Bitcointalk forum and is more popular than any forum having the highest numbers of users in the forum. But payments is not as cryptotalk. Cryptotalk pays more than Bitcointalk at eqaul rank.

Bitcointalk is quite good for earning too but the major problem is that you need to get to a certain level before you can be offered a chance to earn some bitcoin to your wallet and that is why i choose this site because you can start earning immediately after completing your 100 posts in the forum.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

7 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

major problem is that you need to get to a certain level before you can be offered a chance to earn some bitcoin to your wallet and that is why i choose this site because you can start earning immediately after completing your 100 posts in the forum.

The rank matters I mean it works differing from this forum. This forum ranks also works at signature campaign because you get paid exactly as in Bitcointalk. I think maybe next year this will also take place that payments goes with ranks. I think also if this could be implemented then the payments will start from a certain rank maybe from been a Jr member to above. Those that will enjoy the forum are the old members.

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The rank matters I mean it works differing from this forum. This forum ranks also works at signature campaign because you get paid exactly as in Bitcointalk. I think maybe next year this will also take place that payments goes with ranks. I think also if this could be implemented then the payments will start from a certain rank maybe from been a Jr member to above. Those that will enjoy the forum are the old members.

That will be nice and it will also motivate many members to be active always since you can't achieve a high rank without being active, for that they will contribute a lot to achieve higher rank that will give them opportunity to earn more just as you stated.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That will be nice and it will also motivate many members to be active always since you can't achieve a high rank without being active, for that they will contribute a lot to achieve higher rank that will give them opportunity to earn more just as you stated.

This will serve as a competition to all members to reach to the highest rank so that they earn high amount too. The numbers of spammers will reduce because there target is to reach the highest rank.

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This will serve as a competition to all members to reach to the highest rank so that they earn high amount too. The numbers of spammers will reduce because there target is to reach the highest rank.

There will be less spam indeed, I just hope they administration look into this suggestion because it will really add to the quality and development of this great forum.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

On 8/13/2020 at 4:54 PM, Projectcrypto said:

There will be less spam indeed, I just hope they administration look into this suggestion because it will really add to the quality and development of this great forum.

We contribute to the qaulity of the forum without any users Workin in it. The forum will be useless instead the money will be add up to another project. Your idea is good if it is considered 

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

We contribute to the qaulity of the forum without any users Workin in it. The forum will be useless instead the money will be add up to another project. Your idea is good if it is considered 

Yes mate so let's just focus and make good contribution to the forum because I believe that can make the forum create more features of earning some talk token to our various wallets.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

43 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes mate so let's just focus and make good contribution to the forum because I believe that can make the forum create more features of earning some talk token to our various wallets.

Our suggestion regarding base on our ideas is useful to the forum as the teams will check our opinions and make decision on what best to do in the forum or what to add.

13 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Our suggestion regarding base on our ideas is useful to the forum as the teams will check our opinions and make decision on what best to do in the forum or what to add.

I think our present performance towards contributions to the forum will be the major key that will determine the decision that will be made in the forum by the administration.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

19 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

I think our present performance towards contributions to the forum will be the major key that will determine the decision that will be made in the forum by the administration.

If the forum continues to move on this way I am sure the forum will soon be better than bitcointalk if not it will correspond with it. There will be more signature campaign added to the English section as in Russian section.