Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

Yes my friend the forum is getting bigger And it expands its features, and I think it will be the first forum in the world that talks about coding. And his profit will be good, and it will spread to all countries because of the safety that we see in it. I hope we can do it well to get the best reputation

Yes, the importance of this forum is increasing very fast and many people have been interested in joining this forum. The popularity and value of this forum and all cryptocurrencies is increasing in the future. In the future, this forum can be a source of our success and will offer us more opportunities and features. We must continue to work hard and invite our family members and friends to join us.

I am not very sure what is the direction of this post but I see many interesting points in it, which would be better to examine independently from each other. Although I didn't understand why the word copyright was used, this is about having secured under law private property of an activity or a logo, or perhaps a book, but I don't think there is copyright in forum posts.

This site is becoming very popular So we hope that we will get to see a lot of good from the administrators and moderators which he will translate It is also possible that we get to see crypto currency only.Rebel currency prices go down I see that a lot is possible here in the future

Yes, my dear friend, this forum grows and develops step by step. I expect that after a period of time many new beginners will work on it, and this site will be quite famous as it will give good income in the future

I hope that many developers will produce this kind of forum so that many people will able to earn money. I hope that in the future, forums will all be profitable and open in every country.

Yes in the future the world will be advance and the technology will increase and it's impact on the world will be showing day by day the security will also increase. 

These is very true, the success of the forum will surely push many people to copy the formation of these forum in other to establish there's but they can never be a forum like these.

Shar my thinking is that cryptocurreny is the way that I can forget if in my life because cryptocurreny is make me my knowledge come frish now

If it happens in future that there are other platform like this present one it will never take me by shock but first of all I will like to say a big thanks to the admin for there active work so far. And before any campaign can emerge I believe thus very will supersede them all because of its level of experience based on its achievement and benefits to the society. 

We are heading for a better future in this platform. And hope it would be as described by you in the topic. The quality of the content will be increased exponentially in time. And more people will aware of this platform and they try to learn from it. So hope for the best.

Well I hope this all gonna work. Certainly I am sure that due to this forum the members of crypto users will improve. Like you said the security will much improved by then, cause the scammers are a big issue on internet.

Yes, the rapid development that the work is witnessing on this platform attracts many people, in addition to its attraction to a number of fraudsters who tried to benefit from the successes of others, that yobit is developing significantly and I think it will be and remain the first platform in the world.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

1.airdrops will not exist 

2. bounties will be less available and difficult to find legits ones

3. Scammers will be out of funds looking for any means to get money.

4. Technology will advance and there will be more security.

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

6. There will be more exchangers in the cryptoworld.

7. There will be high increase of population in the cryptoworld.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

9. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this useful information it clear lot of my confusions I do not know anything about it and thanks to you and that's why I love crypto talk because it always gives us a chance to learn new things there is  nothing better than knowledge.

You are completely right, the probability will happen in the immediate future. Day by day, the forum is rising, and we're going to see more people here than now. If we start working with the campaign, it'll be so nice.

I don't think that would be necessary because there is no forum that would be more better than this one. This is not a false conclusion because I say this based on facts and also because the forum has some qualities that others don't.

what a good view and point of view on the future of the cryptographic world we have to be dreamers and open-minded about what we think of the cryptocurrency there are many good things to come and Look how volatile the btc is, it is through the roof 

Cryptotalk is very unique and I am sure that nothing will come close to it. The forum is well packed in useful contents and you can learn almost all about crypto right from this forum. Even if there is an attempt to make a clone if the site I am sure that it will fail because this one is just unique and there is nothing like it.

It is good news for us as beginners, as we will get good profits. It is an incentive to encourage us to continue working more effectively and within the rules. It is a nice job here. Thank you very much.

Dear friend, of course we can expect copyright in cryptocurrency promotion.  This will be determined by the forum authorities.  There are many ways to promote cryptocurrencies through which we can easily promote cryptocurrencies.  Make every issue here seriously.  And in the new light of the future, crypto will spread easily among all.

Thanks of your sharing we know that this forum is continuesly become to improvement. Hope that this will give more opportunities for more earning in future. This is very helpful for me 

No Doubt all the members of this forum will appreciate to hear that very soon they'll be good and legit forum similar to this one, which area good and helpful also give Chance to earn and learn.

I believe that it will not be long before copyright arises for the cryptotalk campaign and more now than in the cryptotalk campaign there are even more people who are entering the forum and that is a good thing because there will be more data or information so if at any time copyright of the cryptotalk campaign will appear.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you that Cryptotalk will have a lot of copyrights in the future but this forum will stand at the top as the best place for cryptocurrency research that will help many new users in the crypto world and I believe this is the only legitimate thing to be found. Is working hard to remove all the scoundrels so that only the legal content remains.

If I am seeing some of the changes that you have mentioned, my friend, for example, in my country of Argentina, who was reluctant to believe that the world of cryptocurrencies today is mentioned a lot on TV and in online publications that gives me the guideline that in the future everything will be handled with this technology and for me it cost me a lot to understand it, I see that for future generations it will be much easier.