Bots are a big lie that traders believe on it - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Bots are a big lie that traders believe on it

Is it just me, or you guys can see that bots are created by the same developers of platform, and are only there to controle the price so thier creator can get big profits from the users of it, i was not sure about the reality of bots but after reading some articles i will say: its not only risky to use bots but its your the end wheen you give your keys to a robot that some one else programed for you.

So are you a believer in bots after that? tell me brothers

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't use BOT, because I know none of it will give you a good profit. I don't know some are still using it, maybe its just a part of hype and saying its a good things to get more investors to use BOT. But, there is no definite precise giving a good profit using bot. 

yes if you go to yobit you can remark that bots are every where buying with the same amount many  times so they can make the coin rise but the big losser is the trader :(( 

I don't know about bots made by exchanges to manipulate price. I won't rely on a bot made by someone on the internet if I can't check the code. For a bot I think, don't make it to complicated, it just needs to follow basic strategy. Going 100% on bot is not a smart idea, it's better to do manual, bot, short term and long term all together

I am never use bot because i cant make bot and i think its so expensive, its any guaranteed thats using bots can make big profit? i dont think any creator bot can guaranteed that

exatcly what i tought , the bots created by exchanges to manipulate the price of low volume altcoins , i dont use them cause i know that in real bots cant make me earn money 

Many programs are walking on the network, listing all or part of the profit unnoticed by third parties. Among them, there are those who first work properly, and when they reach a certain amount in your account, they transfer money to scammers. Others - copy information about the user account and transmit it to attackers. I would recommend buying bots rather than downloading from the Internet. But alas, this also does not guarantee security.

pxf.jpg

On 10/19/2019 at 12:57 AM, bobjoemega said:

Is it just me, or you guys can see that bots are created by the same developers of platform, and are only there to controle the price so thier creator can get big profits from the users of it, i was not sure about the reality of bots but after reading some articles i will say: its not only risky to use bots but its your the end wheen you give your keys to a robot that some one else programed for you.

So are you a believer in bots after that? tell me brothers

I think you're generalizing there as bot can be made by just anyone including yourself and not an exclusive right of owner of a trading platform. Bots are tools to ease the task of trading - it is not a holy grail, but simply, a tool that carries out to the latter, every instructions given to it. It's ultimately the trader's job to see that a bot is given the appropriate instructions and that it does what it's tasked to do.

nope, I've never even used a bot. I think it's common knowledge that most bot developers make profits first and then run the bot.

I do not use trading bots. Read a lot about them. The profit is about 1% per day. I think that, I should not take risks and I do not really trust the trading bots. For me it is better to trade yourself.

I hate exchanges that use bots in many trades, but some time ago I also liked their bots because I benefited from bot errors.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:14 PM, Reviola100 said:

but I think a lot of BOT trading is created correctly, whose function is indeed to make a profit. instead of actually having to use BOT it actually reduces the risk of loss, because BOT can analyze prices.

The bot makes faster decisions, they influences the volume cap not so real. Bot are necessary even in the traditional market. Learn of  High Frequency Trading.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don't use bot or signal anymore, they make me profit but in the end I get bankrupt. My performance not rise in high quality and sometimes I look very stupid because take same decision that make me loss. I hope we all avoid bot and signal, trust in you and enjoy the journey.

What's I guess is that trading bots is not lying by the way but what's I know they trade more safe without risk that's means they not profitable

Bots can be profitable if you did right. but i think its much more better if you are the one trading and doing all the works. because with that bots are just program. so its really much more better that you are the one who are trading and focusing on your trading works.

Bots spoil the fun for many in trading and there are multiple types of bots, from arbitrage to trade or (I think) for forcing fake buy/sell walls.

They can be made by everybody. Exchanges should not do inside trading, but probably most of them do. But even if some bots would be made by the exchanges... that would be a minority.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No, I never believe in these robotic creatures (😁). I have long read an article about them and warned members here that there is a great risk because you give entry powers to your accounts in exchanges and this is a great danger if the robot is a hacker and will steal everything.

We can not make profit from bots, because it is a fake bidder, they use bot for faking the volume so people hook the exchange or the coins so they will trade the fake volume exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'd never use a bot to trade.  Never.  I'm not sure why people either create these programs or buy them and use them, but I think the concept is a stupid one.  If there was a piece of software that was able to make anyone a consistent profit, it would quickly become ineffective.  And I don't think any such thing exists anyway, that it's all a pipe dream that suckers employ because they're too lazy or stupid to trade on their own.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:22 AM, cryptokram said:

I don't use BOT, because I know none of it will give you a good profit. I don't know some are still using it, maybe its just a part of hype and saying its a good things to get more investors to use BOT. But, there is no definite precise giving a good profit using bot. 

Bots are almost fake and they just give us loss not give us profit and i am used the bot one time but in forex trading time and on that time i make some money in just 2 days and the third day i loss my all money with just a single trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Depends on which coin you traded using bots, If top crypto like bitcoin, eth i think dev can't control the price and sometimes exchange just giving the Api and not the key so there still limit for bot action like only trading, But i'm agree with you if we can don't use the bot becasue it's programmed to follow the market situation and didn't have sense like us, Just use it as refrence and use our self skill to get more satisfied results.

You mean bots in the exchange? yep I believe there are some exchanges that use bots they just want to become one of the highest volume in exchange. I'm sure they can manipulate the price using bot.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Let see the positive side of Bot You do not need to analyze the market, do not need to calculate risk management, no need to stress when trading. Bot will trade for you and open all positions automatically.it s depend of our self how to used Bot For .

7 hours ago, redsals said:

I don't think anyone that actually used a bot to trade says that he trusts them, bots are way too less reliable when it comes to decision making when a lot of stuff happens at the same time in the crypto.

Bots except for the ones based on Artificial Intelligence are not able to reason except for the instructions you coded into them, so whatever result you get is a direct reflection of the input you made. You don't have to rely or trust bots from a third party, go ahead to create yours exactly as you would want it.

1 hour ago, SCB1234 said:

I'd like to add a little insight and perhaps correct a few things. I don't really disagree with anything you have written here, but some things to consider:

Bots like cryptohopper are programs designed to help traders do what they do better. It uses API to trade. These api keys are protected inside the exchange account to the same 2fa level as the rest of the account. The program used to trade aka bot, does not have access to the funds- it cannot withdraw them. Even if someone broke into your bot account, the worst thing they could do is change your trading strategy, which does not benefit them.

Bots, also, like this, are not really designed to do auto-pilot, like the idea would suggest. They require changing strategy from bull to bear, learning how to use indicators and back test them. All of these things are tools just like trading manually. I do believe they can be helpful to someone, but in the end it has just proven that until much more advanced changes and strategic moves are possible, bots are just another level of trying to reduce risk.

My end result is that yes they can be effective, but I prefer watching everything for myself anyway. I may use them again just to make the selling of positions faster, but for now I don't need it.

Yes, some peoples didn't understand how to use trading bot. The technology is the best dog you ever had to watch and execute the order. The problem is they don't train the dog. What a waste.