Preference of investors and traders on trading strategies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Preference of investors and traders on trading strategies

Because crypto market is decentralized market and there fore we are free to manage our business skills as we want no restrictions on us so i saw many people's make leverages trading. Some spot and some only doing free earning strategies. It means each person which is using blockchain technology based market do their earnings as they want. I like to explained my strategies to make free earning plus trading according situations. And now you can share your thoughts about this market. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

The decentralized crypto market we can trade as we wish without having to be under anyone's control. Investors and traders prefer trading strategies to make more profit. Investors and traders in the crypto market trade mainly to make more profit. Many would not trade if it was not possible to make a profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

To do what everyone likes, it must be able to do. It is worth making a mistake in trading with cryptocurrency, as profit is lost. I invest in cryptocurrency better and get investment income.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

i'm not entirely free earning strategy, but i like to take as less risks as i can, i don't want huge profits, just small guaranteed profits are good for me

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Most people involved are not trading at all. It has somehow passed as something valid that most people care about trading and technical analysis, drawing silly lines that are not proven by anything, and if all trade the same patterns then they can predict the price. Nothing scientific proven. Investing means we believe in the technology and the potential it will have. Speculating and trading by drawing silly lines means nothing and you are just fooling yourselves. There are ways to profit with trading and I have done so, still I'm not reckless and not spenting my whole day watching charts and drawing lines of highs and lows that provide nothing substancial.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, bliznec said:

To do what everyone likes, it must be able to do. It is worth making a mistake in trading with cryptocurrency, as profit is lost. I invest in cryptocurrency better and get investment income.

But the trading can be so depressing someone lose, that is why it is good to know about cryptocurrencies before trading. For I, I invest trade too and get income but there are few times that loss may results. 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But the trading can be so depressing someone lose, that is why it is good to know about cryptocurrencies before trading. For I, I invest trade too and get income but there are few times that loss may results. 

Make investments in projects and make money on it. The main thing is that the project be stable and not out of sight. Safety of funds and income generation, these are the basic rules in order to be successful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

The main thing is that the project be stable and not out of sight

I like the point you highlights actually when the project is stable enough to be trusted then he has no means of panicking because he will be expecting something good coming up

8 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

I like the point you highlights actually when the project is stable enough to be trusted then he has no means of panicking because he will be expecting something good coming up

If the project inspires confidence from investors, then this is only a plus for this project. I also use many projects that give a higher percentage of accrual of awards. 

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, bliznec said:

If the project inspires confidence from investors, then this is only a plus for this project. I also use many projects that give a higher percentage of accrual of awards. 

That is a big yes I agree with you when investors are giving full right to do what they want at the right time without been strict they found it very good to stay and invest more to receive good percentage of reward at the end of the project. I know there are many projects like this but is difficult to identify the legits ones right?

Crypto is no doubt the easiest way to earn money,and the best strategies that we can used even as a beginner is to have patience and proper handling of emotion,specifically,panicking. By this way,losing can be avoided. We must wait for the right time when to sell our coin whatever happens in the market.

• +1 1

Crypto market is totally different from forex or othwr types of market. You said right about this everyone is free to trade their coins with out third party. And best thing is that anyone can start trading with 1$.

• +1 2

In cryptocurrency market a trader can make his or her profits as he want to, for example one can sell his bitcoins at a higher price than the current market price or buy at a very low price and make profits without any restrictions as long as there are buyers and sellers who are willing to deal with him at his prices.

• -1 1

21 hours ago, bliznec said:

Make investments in projects and make money on it. The main thing is that the project be stable and not out of sight.

If we talked about trading and cryptocurrencies, there is nothing stable bout it, it is we that trade that know, the only main point is that to take advantage of the unstable part. 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, yaser musa said:

Really good and excellent, I think a little risk, but it is difficult to trust investment sites, and if you find guaranteed sites, the benefit is very little.
If you have an investment site that you can trust, you should share it, please

Yes, I have a website that has investments and generates profits from receiving investments. Here is the link and you can familiarize yourself with this project: graybet.pro - Website / Website.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Ya every one do their best try for making constantly earnings from crypto market but unfortunately this market is don't gave us constantly earnings profit and loss part of every business that is why I am asking to all my friends which doing trading on it be wise and select only few top level coins and earned safe way low  chance of loss. 

There is a definition that you need to constantly take your profits. Profit came, fixed in fiat, dollar. If you want, then continue to accumulate your savings. I do this all the time in profit. 

55 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

If we talked about trading and cryptocurrencies, there is nothing stable bout it, it is we that trade that know, the only main point is that to take advantage of the unstable part. 

In cryptocurrencies, an investor can meet both price increases and price drops. This is a feature of bitcoin and top cryptocurrencies. There would be no such volatility, lowering and raising of cryptocurrencies, there would be no profit from the trader and investors in the cryptocurrency market. 

• +1 1

the main preferences traders give to the high volume and good proce coins for thr short as well as long term trading.and they start investment with a high capital hence they get a high profit in return.and they always have some back-up plans

• +1 1

Crypto is decentralized and its gives so many source to earning, some use trading strategy to eram , but my strategy is free earning without any investment, because I fear to invest and I have no skills in any trading, so I basically use free earning.

• +1 1

For me, these are the best strategies for profit and to get more profits. I also invest in many sites and I trade in many platforms and these methods have achieved good profits from them compared to other methods. These methods are good for making money.

Well the decentralized market allows to make use of our skills in trading in the market and many people got thier own skills which there use in trading and also there got thier principles which guides them in making profit

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is a very profitable market, but the use of leverage I think is often bad because it results in huge losses.

• +1 1

On 5/7/2020 at 12:55 PM, bliznec said:

That is a big yes I agree with you when investors are giving full right to do what they want at the right time without been strict they found it very good to stay and invest more to receive good percentage of reward at the end of the project. I know there are many projects like this but is difficult to identify the legits ones right?

In order to get benefits from the cryptocurrency world, you should have your own  genuine trading strategies to get benefits . In case of me, I have been using very active cryptocurrency trading strategies according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

This is why many people preferring bitcoin as a payment method by being decentralized, there has many advantages of decentralized, one of this is not having some taxes which is the favorite of many people because you don't need to pay some taxes on it.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, bliznec said:

There is a definition that you need to constantly take your profits. Profit came, fixed in fiat, dollar. If you want, then continue to accumulate your savings. I do this all the time in profit. 

In cryptocurrencies, an investor can meet both price increases and price drops. This is a feature of bitcoin and top cryptocurrencies. There would be no such volatility, lowering and raising of cryptocurrencies, there would be no profit from the trader and investors in the cryptocurrency market. 

Yes I think that traders in cryptocurrencies have their own unique strategies hat they use so that they can earn. It is great because they are formulating their own strategies and it will takes knowledge about the concept of cryptocurrency which is great.