Bitcoin crossed the resistance level of 9250$ now next 10250$ - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin crossed the resistance level of 9250$ now next 10250$

One of the most complicated things which I never understand, isbty notion of the resistance point, as  when the price of bitcoin reaches a certain high, we say it has broken the resistance point and now look on achieving another new high on its price. As the price reached $9300 but has fallen, or thing there could of that point not being actually a resistance yet, as if this current moment, I think it's around $8500 which could be the strong hold there, as going further in its value, it's still going to be weak to settle there

This week is full of surprises, so it has reached the limits of the price of $ 10,000, it has been decreased directly to the limits of $ 8,700. This matter made me surprised that the most delicious investors are ready to sell at any moment, so it is better to limit the consumption of your tastes to Bitcoin. Next week it will start a new locality for Bitcoin

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

A halving took place yesterday. And as we know that the price of bitcoins always went high after the halving. And as the halving has occured now it's time for the bullrun. So we guess that sometimes the price will surely reach at the 17k usd this year. But this is a decentralised coin  and nothing is so sure about this. So let's wait and see what happens. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:05 AM, Salauddin said:

I agree with you that Bitcoin crossed the resistance level of 9250$ now next 10250$ because Bitcoin is currently on the rise so we can expect that Bircoin can move to the next position and beyond, Since it has gone up a lot in the past I can only hope that it will go up a lot more.

Yes I think that it is nice that the bitcoins now si rising the price which I think is a nice change from their price before because they are getting low in price their and I think that it is nice that they are rising slowly now in 2020

• +2 1

Bitcoin is not going to reach 10 thousand dollars in the next week just because it needs to fall a little to then rise to even higher prices, than it reached in the previous year.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:02 AM, jamesvince said:

As if we saw today movement of bitcoin then bitcoin high price was 9389$ and low quality 8982$ so it means now still its price 9275$ so so we can expect some more pump to breaking the resistance level of 9450$ after this straight forward to 10000$ for bitcoin and 6th may 2020 only six to seven days for halving event of bitcoin. Much risky market in these days. So we need trade with wise mind set. If you doing leverage trading then don't trading in six days can damage to your account. 

Unfortunately, Halving happened more than two weeks ago and we have not yet seen any improvement in the price of bitcoin, on the contrary it has fallen a little, it seems that we should wait more time until we see a strong movement and a strong rise in the price of bitcoin.

Frankly, the price of the Bitcoin coin has been witnessing large fluctuations in prices since the beginning of this year, and recently the price has reached $ 9800 and after the half event has ended, the price has stabilized between $ 9800 and the price of $ 9000, but unfortunately the price of Baraha has decreased to $ 8900 and I think we will see a decline in prices during this period However, after this decline, we will witness a significant increase in prices, and the price may reach more than $ 15,000 at the end of this year

On 5/22/2020 at 4:52 PM, King98 said:

The market is very exciting because of the halving approach but the general trend is bullish my idea and it is a big risk in my opinion I like to do normal trading I don’t like leverage trading and I am not trading with it

Yes I think that you are right and ai think that it will be just a matter of time until the cryptocurrency will reach the resistance level and I think that it will be great because people will earn so much if the price of the cryptocurrency will be raised

I think that bitcoin in the last period was in a long fluctuating movement around the price from 9000 to 10,000 I think that the price is preparing to penetrate the 10,000 barrier with great powers and heading towards new price levels

• +1 1

The price of 10500 is the boundary between the true high and low, as it is resistance to the peak of its history from the peak of 20 thousand dollars And when it broke up, it will continue to rise, and if it is not able to penetrate it, this will lead to its decline.

It's not a surprise to me, since for a long period BTC was predicted to perform, wonderfully, victoriously this year of 2020, considering it's the year of BTC halving and as usual after halving the super promising events do follow which is bull run

• +3 1

Hey buddy., its already at 11 thousand, we keep on going but we are praying that this will not end there , it keeps on going on and on so we are hoping that there is something happening in other cases that we are see in this kind of a market there is a lot of good ideas arising in other cases, like why it rushed to 11K it could be because of the halving that happend , that could be the reason

• +4 1

Yeah @Mwangi and @Guru2050 the optiions we have now is to hope that it remains in that level because there are so many things happening and we can never tell when bitcoin moves differently

20 hours ago, Irungu said:

Yeah @Mwangi and @Guru2050 the optiions we have now is to hope that it remains in that level because there are so many things happening and we can never tell when bitcoin moves differently

The high tendency it shall remain at apex for some times, since we know it's a volatile coin, anything may happen but even then I think it will settle at $10'000 then rise back. 

I sold it when Bitcoin hit $ 9000. I thought in the plague situation, Bitcoin will not be able to increase in price. And then, I need cash. I regret that Bitcoin has gone up to more than 12k. Perhaps the halving caused BTC to rise in July.

• +1 1

The support for bitcoin now is at $11000 to $11500 while the resistance now at $12000. If bitcoin can be able to cross tho resistance to $12500, it is possible bitcoin price will rally to over $14000. This time is really favouring bitcoin. 

• +2 1

5 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

The support for bitcoin now is at $11000 to $11500 while the resistance now at $12000. If bitcoin can be able to cross tho resistance to $12500, it is possible bitcoin price will rally to over $14000. This time is really favouring bitcoin. 

Beyond that it will soon hits that resistance of $12500, considering how rapidly it's rising every day, because the driving force behind the rising is bull run. just as usual when halving passed away the most promising event that follows triggering the rising of prices is bull run.

So BTC will go beyond your expectations

• +2 1

Bitcoin has great potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace for that reason with time i think bitcoin can go above $15,000 before the end of the year because bitcoin seems to have resist the impact Corona virus pandemic has caused it back then, we just have to be patient with the market at the moment since it is fluctuating up and down this days.

In fact, everything is quite easy and simple! It seems to me that due to the fact that summer is coming-the price of cryptocurrency is rising, because, there is a bullish rise, the bulls are waking up! Thus, the bears go into hibernation, and we get the maximum margin of the cryptocurrency in the price, that's it!

Bitcoin is proving new ground holding above 10K for so long without big movements. Now over 11K, current price $11350 , would it be safe to assume the new resistance is 11K?

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

And now we will cross 12250 and end with the final resistance that has tired us for months and move to the next one that can be 15000 if all goes well. Sellers are very weak right now and they can't do anything but lose profits at 11000.

Commenting on your final talk about leverage, I see leveraged trading more like gambling and not real trading. Leverage makes our portfolio under the risk of liquidation and losing everything, I do not trade with leverage and advise everyone to stay away from it and trade with what we have.

• +1 1

But now my dear friend it has been crossed all resistance level and give huge profit to the users. It touched the 19000$ and give a lot of profit

On 11/29/2020 at 12:35 PM, Cryptomint said:

But now my dear friend it has been crossed all resistance level and give huge profit to the users. It touched the 19000$ and give a lot of profit

Bitcoin is now at the peak of the $31k and its price is still increasing. Bitcoin next expected target is $50k and the other coins like ETH is almost $10k and XRP will reach to $100 minimum.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2 hours ago, Khan said:

Bitcoin is now at the peak of the $31k and its price is still increasing. Bitcoin next expected target is $50k and the other coins like ETH is almost $10k and XRP will reach to $100 minimum.

It can be. But now it is looking like a dream that the xrp will go to the 100$ because SEC is eyeing the XRP and SEC can kill the XRP