Bitcoin crossed the resistance level of 9250$ now next 10250$ - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin crossed the resistance level of 9250$ now next 10250$

As if we saw today movement of bitcoin then bitcoin high price was 9389$ and low quality 8982$ so it means now still its price 9275$ so so we can expect some more pump to breaking the resistance level of 9450$ after this straight forward to 10000$ for bitcoin and 6th may 2020 only six to seven days for halving event of bitcoin. Much risky market in these days. So we need trade with wise mind set. If you doing leverage trading then don't trading in six days can damage to your account. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

This is true. The price of bitcoin started to rise and reached the level of $ 9300 recently and in the coming days it will exceed the $ 10,000 before the half happens, but despite that we do not know what will happen to the price after the half may rise or fall in the price

The resistance level is $9400 not $9250, bitcoin has recently increased to over $9300. What we are expecting now is for bitcoin to cross the resistance level of $9400. 

hopefully this indicates a big bull run for the halving, if this happens we could probably expect prices in the near $75k range after the halving

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Now I see the price of bitcoin is 9250$ I think it price is pump over 10000$ soon it is soo difficult to buy bitcoin while price is increasing. It is good for those who wants to hold their bitcoin. 

I would prefer if it stayed in these levels for a bit longer after halving but people are getting too excited right now. Well maybe there's a short flash crash after it as a buying opportunity. Who knows. 

4 hours ago, jamesvince said:

As if we saw today movement of bitcoin then bitcoin high price was 9389$ and low quality 8982$ so it means now still its price 9275$ so so we can expect some more pump to breaking the resistance level of 9450$ after this straight forward to 10000$ for bitcoin and 6th may 2020 only six to seven days for halving event of bitcoin. Much risky market in these days. So we need trade with wise mind set. If you doing leverage trading then don't trading in six days can damage to your account. 

True,market during this time are so tricky,so its hard to do leverage trading as we cannot predict properly how will the price be, but this increase is somehow sign that bitcoin is preparing for the event as many are into it believing that it will increase during the time of halving.

4 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Much risky market in these days

Indeed the risk is too high right now. The stock markets are going down again as well and I think right now we are in a wait and see situation once again.

Bitcoin is now the most popular and best performing assets of 2020. It has recovers almost all its losses in the previous few months. Now for holders in the last few months, the bullish market is here. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 hours ago, jamesvince said:

I strongly agree with you dear. I also think this type of bull run are quite risky for traders. I am also a trader and i stope further trading. We should wait for about 10 days and hold bitcoin in our wallet.

I think that the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 10,000 during the next 4 days before halving, and then we will wait for the price of bitcoin after halving, there be a lot of speculation about the price of bitcoin after halving we wait and we see, I advise everyone to keep the bitcoin and not to sell it during this period

@Basad as i mentioned yesterday that next price chance to crossed the resistance level of 1000$ from last few hours bitcoin price testing to ten k level if this levels breaks by the bitcoin today or before halving event then totaly we can expecting then sure level was 10450$.

Thanks for this good advice, in fact I do not like leverage trading and I am not trading with it because it is a great risk in my opinion I prefer to do normal trading. However, due to Halving's approach, the market is very tense, but the general trend is bullish, I think.

It has crossed the resistance level now. I think it is approaching towards $12000 mark now before Bitcoin halving event. It is really brightest sign that Bitcoin price can get even more after Bitcoin halving event is successfully concluded. 

• +1 2

Yes you right this 6 day before halving is difficult for daily trading . But bitcoin now is rising day by day , is rise to 9900$ today , and he down again to 9800$ , i think tomorrow will rise to 10000$ . I will ask you my friends about you opinion , what will happen after the halving , please im interesting about your opinion .

Bitcoin price has just hit 10k in few hours time and this indicates that the bull run has commenced and the market is so volatile and it's a wise decision for leverage traders to resume from trading for some few days as you said.

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, George10 said:

Bitcoin price has just hit 10k in few hours time and this indicates that the bull run has commenced

This is just a sign for the bull now we may start to believe some of  the predictions I saw the predictions that the bullrun will take place by 12 if this month

yes i am also noticing and keeping my eyes on the bitcoins movement and it is really great tp see a good rise in the price and hoping for the next price that it should move to a unexpected price so that everyone becomes really happy with the price

I thought that the price of bitcoin would decrease before halving in order to increase after this event, but what happened was the price of bitcoin increased 4 days before halving and this is good.

Well I think present bitcoin cross all resistance levels everyone predicts its cross in 9400$ dollars, so I think it's cross the level and the main target 10000$ dollars but I think bitcoin hit this prices before halving, because its remains few days and now bitcoin prices is 9700$ dollars.

Bitcoin now at $9980 but in few hours ago, it dropped to $9600, we can predict with how the market open today at 1 am GMT +1 if bitcoin will cross $10,000 soon but the end results of today will give more solid reasons why bitcoin will or will not very soon. 

The price hike of more than $ 10,000 was a surprise, but everyone dealt with this hike by trading alternative currencies, but today the price has fallen back below $ 9,000. I agree with you about the importance of maintaining our currencies during the coming periods after half

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is very good because i believe there are many traders and holders who have generate a good income because of that price. If you were holding bitcoins in a price of 8000 USD and sell them in a price of 9800 USD you are lucky.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think $1250 is well price if we convert BTC into USD because Bitcoin now dump at $8600 in market again , in these days violation in market is too much I think nowdays Bitcoin resistance level is approx $9k . soon as possible Bitcoin touch a resistance level of $10k again in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 08.05.2020 at 12:28, Kerseem said:

The bitcoin price is growing since from the begining of the month and this may be as the result of the halving to happen next month. 

This is the main reason for the price increase. The most interesting thing is how much more the price will increase after halving. And how long it will last at the peak.