My mistakes are AWFUL 😰! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

My mistakes are AWFUL 😰!

Today I decided to share with you my biggest mistakes I did in crypto world, and please do not do it and try to avoid it!!!

here is my list of my mistakes 😬😓 (no order):

1/ doubler sites you can earn from these websites but only: 00 days running + invest ONLY ONE TIME .(don’t get greedy)! It works 75%of time.

2/ very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️.

3/ faucets with high min to withdraw: faucets that offers for example 100 satoshi every 15 min and the min is 0.01!!

4/ new projects: always do your OWN research.

5/ airdrops: airdrops that require more than 0.001 eth IGNORE IT! (scammers).

what are yours?? Please below in the comments.💭

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 8
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

There's this saying that "don't fall in love with a coin", and i've done this several times with several altcoins. When you have invested lot of time to something, you'll start to have a tunnel vision for it, forget your exit plan even if it was exit at 90x profit and you already had that, and more the coin price rises, more delusional you'll get on the future profits.

It's hard to get out and take any profits from some project when you have developed feelings for it, especially when everyone around me told i was crazy and this is the new paradigm and we are going to the moon, or what ever. Sometimes is just best to take profits and walk away.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Well, as of now i didn't make a mistake here in cryptocurrency so i hope that this will be might not happen to me so that I'm continuing to earned some money here. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

You are right about this, my friend, I have avoided these mistakes, and I do not trust sites that give great unbelievable offers, especially new sites. I also do not work on faucets sites because working in them is a waste of time and it is not possible to reach the minimum amount of clouds from them

Where there is a very big benefit, there are risks. Thank you for warning about the risks. You need to keep your cryptocurrency portfolio in a safe place. 

• +1 1

coin doublers are just pure scam, but like you said if it's just starting out you may be able to withdraw before they shut down

and almost any airdrop that requires money is a scam

faucets are mostly a waste of time now

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

7 hours ago, Hala99 said:

very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!

I will go with this. Some come to my mail to explain some sort of MLM scheme to me assuring me of turning my few dollars into thousands. I did my research and found out it was just a referral scheme, you earn by other losses, thank God I did my own research. So offer too good are dangerous most of the times. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@rekter yes, developing feelings for a coin or just have a faith on it , damage you more than the fact that the coin is causing you losses. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Mcd0d0 glad to hear that!! Keep going just like that and of course pay attention to everyone around you. Because crypto world day after day it becomes more dangerous.

Yes you right , i also doing this mistake, so gays be careful , there is many scammers in this world , if you don’t take care of you self, and cherche hard before anything, you can lose your money , so my friend be careful.

Fortunately l don't have a lot of bad experiences like that, but everybody has also some experience till to learn everything about this world. In my opinion it is normal to have such as experiences. But l would say any way we must be careful about several rules. Maybe before joining or choosing any coin making own research or etc. 

I did many scam airdrops when i was new in crypto world. And i loss money in these fake airdrops. Further i also invest in doubler sites amd loss my money. 

13 hours ago, Hala99 said:

@rekter yes, developing feelings for a coin or just have a faith on it , damage you more than the fact that the coin is causing you losses. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Mcd0d0 glad to hear that!! Keep going just like that and of course pay attention to everyone around you. Because crypto world day after day it becomes more dangerous.

Hey mate, kindly used the quote option so that the member will know or notif's them that there are someone is quoting for them so that they can also reply from it. I hope you may understand.

I also went through what you mentioned above almost several times and the last one mistake I did was trusting something at telegram channel by investing there and I lost $50 and I have promised my self not to trust anything that seems good or invest in any website, I have learnt from my mistakes and greediness of wanting to earn huge.

• +3 1

You mention all incidence I already face in my two years crypto experience, like I invest in money double invest sites and I works in fake faucets to claim 100 satoshis in one hour, I joined scam airdrops and gives 0.001 ETH in fees to transfer this coins finally they are shit coins, means I use every think but invest only small amount, because I just want to check them, now I am so careful when I invest in any platform.

Mistakes are really incredible. Once a mistake is made, it becomes very difficult to recover. That is why we have to be careful in our work. The number of scams has increased a lot. They strategize in such a way that many become professional and stay behind.

• +2 1

These are all situations you need to be avoiding. Doublers and anything that asks you to deposit first and withdraw a prize are always scams. Faucets do not worth your time, and projects that guarantee high ROI are usually ponzi's and while they might pay a few of the early investors, they do that to bait the rest. Avoid anything that claims guaranteed returns and anything that claims 1%, 2% etc daily profits.

• +3 1

On 5/7/2020 at 10:32 AM, Hala99 said:

Today I decided to share with you my biggest mistakes I did in crypto world, and please do not do it and try to avoid it!!!

here is my list of my mistakes 😬😓 (no order):

1/ doubler sites you can earn from these websites but only: 00 days running + invest ONLY ONE TIME .(don’t get greedy)! It works 75%of time.

2/ very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️.

3/ faucets with high min to withdraw: faucets that offers for example 100 satoshi every 15 min and the min is 0.01!!

4/ new projects: always do your OWN research.

5/ airdrops: airdrops that require more than 0.001 eth IGNORE IT! (scammers).

what are yours?? Please below in the comments.💭

Yes I think that your mistakes is bad and awful. I feel unfortunate for you because of your mistakes here in cryptocurrencies. I hope that you will have the answer for your problems and I hope that you will help yourself in finding out what is better. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There are many challenges in this cryptocurrency, you will be facing different scamming stuffs that you won't think it is scam, especially the Airdrop and bounties plus new projects that are doing their IEOs

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

You mention all incidence I already face in my two years crypto experience, like I invest in money double invest sites and I works in fake faucets to claim 100 satoshis in one hour, I joined scam airdrops and gives 0.001 ETH in fees to transfer this coins finally they are shit coins, means I use every think but invest only small amount, because I just want to check them, now I am so careful when I invest in any platform.

Welcome to the club lol . It sucks 😕 but at least we learned a lesson that it going to help us in the future we definitely are not going to repeat our mistakes!

@postonhai trading is fun, but it requires a lot of time to learn which is great (I like learning new things) but I don’t have that time to spend it on!

@Treat1234 you’re definitely right, what we need is to never do these mistakes again, and most important thing is to do not give up. Everyone has experience our situation.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about this, my friend, I have avoided these mistakes, and I do not trust sites that give great unbelievable offers, especially new sites. I also do not work on faucets sites because working in them is a waste of time and it is not possible to reach the minimum amount of clouds from them

Goodnight for you, I’m glad to hear that. Faucets are not enough/good these days, everyone is greedy to earn more and more... good luck on your way!

• +3 1

You are right dear, we should be very careful with attractive offers because most of them are fake offers which promoted by scammers and they just need to steal our money and they have nothing more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Five things you explained that we need to avoid from all things because double sites which said to us hundred percent they are scammers because there no short cuts in crypto market or any other which can double our funds in one day or two weeks. And also we not need to used scam airdrops.

• +3 1

Yes.You are absolutely correct.It today's internet field,the scammers made a lot of traps for us.If we fall in their traps,our money and other important thing will be gone.So,as you mentioned these are the best way how a scammers try to attract people.Thanks a lot for this important post.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Thank you for these important tips, especially for beginners who often make mistakes and are easily attracted to such glamorous titles and advertisements that promise them much profit, most of which are scam. I personally fell into many of them. But now that I have gained a good experience I avoid all of it.

As a beginner in the cryptocurrency world, we have to take care of so many things. There are some advises from the experts that, never trust any sort of new platforms or projects in the crypto world. So you have learnt so many things from your mistakes which is very nice to hear. 

• +2 1