How to become a millionaire in crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

How to become a millionaire in crypto

If you want to be a millionare then you must to buy the the crypto good coins like ETH, LTC, ATL are the good coins and i love it. Crypto market is the best market in the world and i am working in it from 2 years and i make a small amount in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe I'll come back to tell you my story in a year or more! yes I dream of winning in this crypto market and become a millionaire! Why not always think positive and work hard.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:40 AM, star11 said:

Just wondering if anyone became millionaire in the crypto world from scratch or under $1000 investment? If you or anyone you know became a millionaire then share your / their experience / story.

I am sure the early people who use bitcoin and have much bitcoin are the millionaire in the crypto, and they don't tell other people that they became a millionaire. I think it is better to be silent and no saying how much money we have to other people because that will make many suspicious people.
Besides that, I think many people are making a lot of money in 2017 because they can sell their bitcoin at the very highest price and after that, they can buy a lot of bitcoin at the lowest price. And now, they are only waiting for the right time to sell bitcoin to make another big profit.

first of all having a patience is a very bigdeal when becoming millioniare especially when trading some coins all you need to do is to wait for that right moment when to buy and when to sell so in this way you will gain peofits

U have do play gambling with bitcoins & altcoins which is quite Risky. It's high risk , high reward situation. U will need to find some really very highly undervalued coins in cryptocurreny market and invest in them and wait for bull run. In bull run many coins even gets pumped 100X so u have a chance to invest right now in dip & sell when it really gets high.

Well if you are a wise person you can be a millionaire in cryptoworld. But i think it takes a lot of time to make your invested money to be doubled it or be more.

Well, its possible to be a millionaire here, if you have an 1 btc and you hold it for a long time, its possible to increase the price of bitcoin soon but we cant predict that.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:40 AM, star11 said:

Just wondering if anyone became millionaire in the crypto world from scratch or under $1000 investment? If you or anyone you know became a millionaire then share your / their experience / story.

if want to be a millionaire then you have to first gather much knowledge about crypto and then you have to believe on crypto and then you have to invest some proper coin and try to trade in proper way and try to gather so much coin, mate,,

Patince and industry is the key to become a millioner in crypto world. learn about crypto world and then work patiently using your knowledge. you will become a millioner soon.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think that, You can start growing up from little coins, but I don't think from 100$ will be millionaire. Otherwise it will take time and coins and luck.. 

with the current price of bitcoin, your $1000 investment on crypto will be a million dollar IF bitcoin price reaches around ten million dollars for each coin. you might want to start trading and make your way to the million you are aiming faster

For me, for you to be able to achieve this kind of dream; you must first endure every lose. In crypto, you cannot determine every change of its value. Sometimes, you can see that the coins' value are high but at a blink of an eye it's goind down. You see, investing is really hard. Especially if you hard earn your money. But, if you look in the long run, you will realize that investing can take you to your dream of being a millionaire. 

If you want to become a millionaire with crypto then you need learn trading properly. Cause it's the main way to become rich with crypto.

my friend told me that he knows someone who bought a house and a car just because of doing bitcoin. that was the time when the price of bitcoin was really a hit. but i don’t know though if he’s a millionaire. but still he earned so much money because of bitcoin.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:43 AM, Grace said:

You can not make that much money with money below than 1k USD.You should find money to invest it.That would be better for You 

Yes it is not impossible to build $1000 a $1M  in cryptocurrency only thing is that it won't be all said and done but hard work, patience and dedication,  I am yet to hit that much myself, but I have made some thousands of dollar in cryptocurrency and now that I am more knowledgeable, there is more to be made.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, One_Bitcoin said:

Of course investing with large capital does not rule out the possibility that someone will become a millionaire when the bullrun in bitcoin occurs, especially if you are someone who already understands well in the world of cryptocurrency trading.

Big capital will not guarantee that you will be millionaire in instant but it gives you an easy big profit if you able to invest in right project. 100 vs 10000 capital doesnt make any big difference if you able to invest in x100 project success.

Good decision is a must, I have friends who are now successful because of this industry. But I think, having a mindset that was set to be successful is needed too. If you want to be successful here you have to be determined to reached that because there's a lot of opportunity waiting for you here, you just have to look for it  for you to get the benefit. This industry is not actually hard to become successful because all of the opportunity exposed. Also, crypto gaves free coins sometimes just like what happened before and it is so very helpful for the members to have like that. Hope to become one of that successful member here, and hoping other members too.