How to become a millionaire in crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

How to become a millionaire in crypto

Just wondering if anyone became millionaire in the crypto world from scratch or under $1000 investment? If you or anyone you know became a millionaire then share your / their experience / story.

2 minutes ago, star11 said:

Just wondering if anyone became millionaire in the crypto world from scratch or under $1000 investment? If you or anyone you know became a millionaire then share your / their experience / story.

Not a millionaire but I made over 100k on a $500 original investment. I was lucky enough to hit the market at the right time and I got really lucky on a few yobit IB's. If I had known what I was doing and I sold everything I owned at the top price then I easily could have made over 300k. But I am more than happy with what I have and what I am holding.

Those who invested early before bull run, I'm sure many people became millionaire when bull run was happening, but I'm not sure if someone make million with just $1000..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, star11 said:

You can not make that much money with money below than 1k USD.You should find money to invest it.That would be better for You 

44 minutes ago, miskyming said:

Those who invested early before bull run, I'm sure many people became millionaire when bull run was happening, but I'm not sure if someone make million with just $1000..

There are people that made more than a million with just a 1k start. Before the bull run there were coins that were going for 20 sats and in a few months the coin was .50....look at the chart history on NLC2 about 3 years ago...you just needed to hit the right coin at the right time.

It depends a lot on the time horizon we are talking about. Yes, I think you can make $ 1 million with only $ 100, if you are lucky or skilled in choosing the right currency. In 5-10 years, you can be a millionaire.

Edited by bestprofi

No I‘m not a millionaire but I have earned good money. If all coins that I hold will reach All time highs than it can be worth a million.

9 hours ago, star11 said:

Sure there is a good way to be millionaire with 1000 $ if you seriously good at finding the best coin to invest 🙂 i heard a story a bunch of friends got millionaire by just investing 1000 dollars in 4 alts before bitcoin pump. i forgot there name.

You could become a billionaire in the crypto world it's very simple i give you two ways that i know. But i'm not a billionaire myself. Gambling; this is one of the best way to become billinare fast but you need to be very greed and to stop being greedy when you're finally at the top., more greed turn into loss and suicides. Second one is trading; here the same strategy applies greedy.

Good luck with greedy though!

The thing I have come to understand about crypto currency is not just you investing but if you are able to invest in the right time. Just like someone mentioned earlier, I was luck to enter crypto just before the 2017 bull market and my total investment then as a newbie was about $2k but at January 2018 my account was $20k and all was alts. Even if hit a $1mill could be possible by the crypto veterans maybe.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Well find a great coin invest above five thousand dollars, do a lot of research before considering a coin, after the find a safe wallet to keep it in and the find a safe place to keep your private keys, all you need to do now is wait for at least five years and your are a millionaire in crypto.

i think its not that easy and not that hard too , first you need more then 10 k $ to trade with , and secend you need to be a pro trader who know all market secrets , good luck 😉 

Just now, star11 said:

I know! 😁

Buy now 10 BTC that is around 80,000$ and wait to price jump to 50,000$ * your 10 BTC you will get around 1,000,000$ one million bucks. 😁

Of sorry you talking about investment of 1000$, yes you can too with that investment but you need around 100 years for that to make first million bucks with that investment. 😁

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes I know anyone he is the master of investing his name is Warren Buffett. 

He has a many more assets like one of them 64000 houses and many other !! If you can search Google in his name so you can get all information about him !! 

He was the innovated many rules related on investing and trading and  they are all rules are perfect and helpful. If you read his book you can understand how to stock market and trade market are worked. Such as- intelligent investor.

10 hours ago, star11 said:

I do not know of any such case. Of course, these millionaires are. It was enough to invest $ 1000 at the beginning of BTS and keep it up to 20k. But I doubt that anyone has waited so long. Maybe the one who mined btc on the processor now and became a millionaire

To be a millionaire you must think like a millionaire
And you are very strong in the world of cryptocurrencies and can turn everything to your advantage, whether it is low or high

THINK POSITIVE

I invest $ 5000 and now there are a few hundred dollars, getting poorer and worse, the wealth for those few people is extremely smart.

Before it only takes a few dollars and little luck to become a millionaire! now it is no longer cakes to become a millionaire you need a start of 10,000 dollars and a good education and a lot of luck!

not every one is a good trader, maybe less than 1 percent of people know how to trade and get profit, others are just losing money over time

Do not start with millions right at the start, and don't think you can be a millionaire easy.
Work honestly every day and slowly grow your wealth, waiting for right moment to invest.
I know some people who started from nothing to became rich, so it is possible.

Edited by hexwin

True, if you continue to do your research and invest in the right project and most especially in the right time, always looking at the market and understand where you think the market is at the time of investing so that you don't buy in when the market is coming down from a high and don't come to the crypto market hoping to just turn a millionaire in one trade, though would happen but don't let be your goal.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 minute ago, Xbraker said:

Very lucky and successful investor. Did you predict it? Can you please share some of the factors that you considered before you made an investment?

I didn't predict it at all. I actually invested in 2 gambling coins and one did ok and the other coin went crazy in just a few months time. I took some of those profits and invested in a few IB coins on yobit and I kept the rest in BTC. Both coins in the IB did really well and BTC went from 9k to 20k while I was holding it. I just got lucky on a few trades and the timing of them. Good luck and hopefully you find a few good coins.

Wow hold up there, you are thinking about being a millionaire with only one type of investment. Well that will take a lot of money and correct time to invest. Instead of it you can try the lazy type with most people choose is spread your investment at different businesses and assets. Let them grow and make you money, you can not become a millionare if you are not lucky or if you are not gonna live like 1000years. Now we are humans we do not live 1000 years so take that time from others use their time for your own.

15 hours ago, star11 said:

specifically, I don’t know such people, but I think that it’s quite possible, if you work a lot on it and have great patience, then everything is possible, but luck also plays an important role

Before you can be millionaire, you must born a millionaire first. Earning money is very hard and requires a lot of works and effort for us to receive the reward we deserve. You can try investing but always take the risk.