Read: Were appropriate to give reputations good or bad - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Read: Were appropriate to give reputations good or bad

Friends I am coming up with this topic with the little experience I am having and I know there are many members that are far more better than me in this forum.

I just wanna explain some point on how we DIcan make use of our reputations. There are posts that deserves reputations and some post deserves bad reputations I will explain this in details:

WERE NECESSARY TO GIVE GOOD/LOVE/POSITIVE REPUTATIONS

1. When you saw a post that deserves a reputations honestly speaking from reading it you will know that this posts deserves a good reputation. This post is well arrange in a good English grammar relevant to the section and to the topic.

2. The post that deserves a reputation or appreciation is a post that you read and found it useful and very informative.

3. A post can be giving reputations if it is not repetitive and is of positive thought not a scam.

WERE NECESSARY TO GIVE A DISLIKE OR NEGATIVE REPUTATIONS

1. You can give negative reputations when a topic or post was so complicated.

2. You can give bad reputations when a topic or post created is not relevant to the cryptocurrency or to the post.

3. You can give bad reputations if you see a bad post or a post that breaks the forum rules.

Note: Before you give a bad reputations to reputations make sure you help the learner by correcting him for his mistake because their are many of us that are not good in English, the written can be a learner. If you correct him and he repeated the same mistake you can give a dislike so that he correct against next time. I think is good if we learn from other members that create good topics and post in other to be like them or ask for their advice.

This are a little I can share with you friends don't give reputations or like to a post that do not deserves it. You are welcome and happy posting

Edited by Babubu609

36 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Is this really something we want to encourage? More of simple topics? Rewarding ignorance? I would gladly give likes to anyone who tries to go tackle difficult subjects and goes into really deep on something. But to my knowledge there's no official etiquette on giving likes/dislikes so i guess anyone can do what ever they like with them.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1

i like giving good reputation to posts that are new and genuinely helpful in the crypto world, and i hate people who ask for reputation on every post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

All people now dont give a bad reaction to other because they dont want to have a bad reaction too ,if you judge post is a bad people dont understand that and give you bad too without any reason 

Yes I agree with you, I am giving a reputation to the users who has a good quality content and very meaningful to everyone, there are many users posts are not constructive and not meaningful and they did not deserve a likes and good reputation.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

3. You can give bad reputations if you see a bad post or a post that breaks the forum rules.

Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips I  highly agree with you on this one if a topic violates the forum rules then it deserves a bad reputation so that the post writer can know that what they are doing is wrong and they need to change but also a contribution via reply to correct them where they are wrong would be necessary.

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You have to explain more on this. You cannot give bad reaction to post simply because you find them complex for you. There are post we find hard comprehensing and instead of giving bad reputation, we should ask questions. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We need to read the complete post for making its like or dislike don't gave likes or dislikes without seeing whether posts are value able or not. Be careful don't gave dislike to any good posts because in this way people dissapointed during their work in crypto talk forum. 

Yes mate your right when we see any good topics  then we give reputation points to encourage them is very  good, but some members post repeat topics ask to give reputation points its not good, and when we see any useless topic are comments to give bad emoji to help this forum from scammers, but don't take revenge to any member and gives this bad emoji.