What do you do when you encounter with Doji sign? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What do you do when you encounter with Doji sign?

I'm sure that all of you have seen this famous sign (Doji) in your trades when you were reading graphs and analyzing a coin's behavior. Doji is a sign of uncertainty and doubt. When this sign appears in charts, it means most traders are unable to decide what to do next. This is the only part of trading that is totally unpredictable. When traders face with this sign, they might do the following:

1 - They might wait and see what other traders will do and react based on the next direction of the market.

2 - They might sell their coins because they are afraid that the next movement may be downward movement (Prices fall).

3 - They might even start to buy because some of them may believe the next trend after Doji sign is upward movement (Prices rise).

I usually do the first one because I don't want to risk losing my coins if prices fall after the sign. I'm curious to know what is your reaction to this sign in your trades.

222.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks, the doji sign is when the market opens and closes in the same price multiple times right?, This is a very detailed post and i often used to get confused and not know what to do when i encounter these signs, thanks for the help

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well dear I am not good trader and start learn trading through crypto talk forum, but I know doji candle when appear this candle in trading then so many traders confuse because they don't know which way market  goes, because in this situation buying and selling pressure  same so in my opinion don't open trade with prediction, because in this situation predictions failed so leave the trade some time.

I think that the signal does not mean much, it is just a coincidence, but what causes rapid changes in price is that some people that know this signal believe that the price will decrease or change so the necessary measures are taken from buying or selling

I normally encounter the doji candle stick in the price trends on the market and it's not advised to open positions at this candle stick sign because the market can go in any price direction either up or down,it's good to wait for the right time patiently.

Sometimes a doji can mean that a trend reversal is close. I don't trade individual candles though. While they have a meaning they can be easily invalidated. The trend and the averages are more important. 

On 6‏/5‏/2020 at 20:29, Brushless4500KV said:

أنا متأكد من أنكم جميعًا قد رأوا هذه العلامة الشهيرة (دوجي) في تداولاتكم عندما كنتم تقرأون الرسوم البيانية وتحللون سلوك العملة. دوجي هو علامة على عدم اليقين و الشك . عندما تظهر هذه العلامة في الرسوم البيانية ، فهذا يعني أن معظم المتداولين غير قادرين على تحديد ما يجب القيام به بعد ذلك. هذا هو الجزء الوحيد من التداول الذي لا يمكن التنبؤ به تمامًا. عندما يواجه المتداولون هذه العلامة ، فقد يقومون بما يلي:

1 - قد ينتظرون ويرون ما سيفعله المتداولون الآخرون ويتفاعلون بناءً على الاتجاه التالي للسوق.

2 - قد يبيعون عملاتهم المعدنية لأنهم يخشون أن تكون الحركة التالية هي حركة هبوطية (هبوط الأسعار).

3 - قد يبدأون في الشراء لأن بعضهم قد يعتقد أن الاتجاه التالي بعد إشارة دوجي هو حركة صعودية (ترتفع الأسعار).

عادة ما أقوم بأول واحد لأنني لا أرغب في المخاطرة بفقدان عملاتي المعدنية إذا انخفضت الأسعار بعد الإشارة. أنا فضولي لمعرفة ما هو رد فعلك على هذه العلامة في تداولاتك.

222.jpg

I advise not to enter trades until after seeing the direction that the market will go to after this candle, I agree with you not to risk.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Muayad said:

I advise not to enter trades until after seeing the direction that the market will go to after this candle, I agree with you not to risk.

First of all, I have to remind you that the official language of this forum is English. Don't write in Arabic, it is against the rules. The Doji sign appears when no one can predict the next trend. It is like a dead end because at this point all trades (either professional or amateur) will have no idea what they should do because everyone is waiting to see how others will react. Therefore, upon seeing such a sign, it is better to stop doing anything until the next movement becomes clear and then we can make better decisions.

I often sell my coins if I am in a position on profit when seeing a doji candlestick for fear of reversing the situation and losing what I earned, being content with a small profit is better than closing the deal with the end losing and a doji candlestick indicating a state of doubt.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The presence of a doji candle indicates weak trend or potential reversal. It is not necessary to enter the market on its basis, nor is it used alone, but with other technical analysis tools, but it draws your attention to a specific thing in the market. So the first action is, in my opinion, the wisest.

The doji sign is a very important sign for all traders because immediately after it the currency price rises or falls quickly, but for me, I do not rely on it only because I make sure to read all the signals before buying or selling any currency.

• +3 1

Even if you wait for the rest of the traders to see how they will act and do the same, this is not safe, because you do not know whether they behaved like that because they know the truth about things or that each one of them is trying his luck.

• +2 1

On 6/5/2020 at 13:29, Brushless4500KV said:

Estoy seguro de que todos ustedes han visto este famoso signo (Doji) en sus operaciones cuando estaban leyendo gráficos y analizando el comportamiento de una moneda. Doji es un signo de incertidumbre y duda . Cuando este signo aparece en los gráficos, significa que la mayoría de los comerciantes no pueden decidir qué hacer a continuación. Esta es la única parte del comercio que es totalmente impredecible. Cuando los comerciantes se enfrentan a este signo, pueden hacer lo siguiente:

1 - Pueden esperar y ver qué harán y reaccionarán otros operadores en función de la siguiente dirección del mercado.

2 - Pueden vender sus monedas porque temen que el próximo movimiento sea un movimiento a la baja (los precios bajan).

3 - Incluso podrían comenzar a comprar porque algunos de ellos pueden creer que la siguiente tendencia después del signo de Doji es un movimiento ascendente (los precios suben).

Normalmente hago el primero porque no quiero arriesgarme a perder mis monedas si los precios bajan después del cartel. Tengo curiosidad por saber cuál es su reacción a este signo en sus operaciones.

222.jpg

Thank you. The Doji sign I only use it to see patterns like morning star or evening star, and to corroborate a good entrance, I don't think it's a market co-indication that sometimes dojis are created on floors and floors, I think it can be taken as a good pattern for taking entrances.