About trading! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

About trading!

Which is a best strategy in crypto trading cause in forex we use forex calender to predict if market will go down or up, but I don't know how you guys predict crypto market help me with that please. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

What you are asking for is a magic formula that does not exist, you must work every day, the best thing you can do is study, and learn from books, the signs and advice of Influencers are not the best option, you have to have your own criteria to understand the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Which is a best strategy in crypto trading cause in forex we use forex calender to predict if market will go down or up, but I don't know how you guys predict crypto market help me with that please. 

I also traded Forex and the difference is night and day. Crypto is the wild wild west and there are very little rules on some of these exchanges. High risk but even higher reward. I suggest you start out really small and get a feel for it while you also do some research. You found this site so you are on the right track. Good luck.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I think you need to learn more 🙂 some time strategies also fail only when you do homework daily for 30 days you can have a good prediction how to make more money . For Forex you can learn in online for free there are more sites provide more knowledge about it . Getting advice and strategy without any idea will lead you to fall in big hole.  Try to avoid it good luck!

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

In the first place you make your own move and create your own strategy, and besides most of the traders learn from their experienced not basing their methods in the others traders technique. Because there is no magic at all in trading that all what I know about it. 

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

In the first place you make your own move and create your own strategy, and besides most of the traders learn from their experienced not basing their methods in the others traders technique. Because there is no magic at all in trading that all what I know about it. 

I'm ways feared in crypto trading cause I'm thinking it might be risk for me that's why always I used to hold cryptocurrency in wallet for long time. Instead of that I try luck in forex trading, but now I find $600 to start seriously trading. 

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

10 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

I'm ways feared in crypto trading cause I'm thinking it might be risk for me that's why always I used to hold cryptocurrency in wallet for long time. Instead of that I try luck in forex trading, but now I find $600 to start seriously trading. 

As much as possible, you must take away those fears that you felt it now, because this is the world of crypto trading, you must be brave to face the consequences that we had here, instead of fear, you must be a positive thinker and be always a risk taker, not because you like to lose your coins but of course it is just a matter that you know what you are entering at. 

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

As much as possible, you must take away those fears that you felt it now, because this is the world of crypto trading, you must be brave to face the consequences that we had here, instead of fear, you must be a positive thinker and be always a risk taker, not because you like to lose your coins but of course it is just a matter that you know what you are entering at. 

You have good opinions but always something makes me fear I'm use to trade money which I'm not ready to loose and trading is need money which you are not afford to loose them at the time. 

• +5 1

Iqoption.com/signup

19 hours ago, widdollar said:

We do not know the future, so estimates are sometimes right sometimes wrong, all that is just a prediction.
basically patience and do not panic what else Fomo in trading crypto.

I don't know what happening to me always I trying trading my best but my balance always be stable it don't increase or fall that's such thing sometimes make me angry which lead me to use those money in gambling.

Iqoption.com/signup

35 minutes ago, Starpark said:

I always avoid gambling, because the results obtained are not good to give to the family. Do you often win in gambling? What kind of gambling do you play?

I'm not a gambler but I gamble a lot of times I always play bitcoin dices gambling games so far I tried to trade in binary options.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, kennedymal said:

be careufl because binary options are also gambling they are not really trading as this is a fake advertising and its very risk

Yah I know it is like gambling but if you see use forex calender you will only have to trade at the high impact of the currencies. If actual is greater than forecast in high impact there have 86% the market to go up.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, kennedymal said:

i know but all of this is more of a scam if you do these binary options, other than that you can try to predict altcoins and bitcoin direct in the market wihtout this

No! Forex market it's easy to predict than crypto market, cause in forex we use forex calendar candlestick trends to predict the market but in alt coins its need expertise of being long term in crypto market.

Iqoption.com/signup

IN forex you can predict the price without any knowledge of analytic just read some news on info tv you will know,but in cryto you will never predict the price because it's out of analyze rules

3 hours ago, Starpark said:

What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount? Is it easy to play? Can you provide a web page? Sorry, I just want to know.

Haven't you play gambling dices before? If you did not I'm telling you my friend don't try you'll lose all money wich don't afford to lose but if you have money wich afford to lose I tell the gabling dices sites to spend moneym

Iqoption.com/signup

10 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

No! Forex market it's easy to predict than crypto market, cause in forex we use forex calendar candlestick trends to predict the market but in alt coins its need expertise of being long term in crypto market.

I think that in every market the risks are, and to predict it is something very complicated, unless you have special gifts to see the future, but really any speculative market anything can happen and the prediction is quickly invalidated.

3 minutes ago, Bills said:

I think that in every market the risks are, and to predict it is something very complicated, unless you have special gifts to see the future, but really any speculative market anything can happen and the prediction is quickly invalidated.

Forex market is very sure to predict that's why is a market that have daily market cap of $6,000,000,000,000 per day that's means no any market in the word have market cap like this per day but crypto trading is need to have long term in using it in-order to master it.

Iqoption.com/signup

9 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Forex market is very sure to predict that's why is a market that have daily market cap of $6,000,000,000,000 per day that's means no any market in the word have market cap like this per day but crypto trading is need to have long term in using it in-order to master it.

Even so, it is very difficult, there is no secret formula that makes you win all the time, I think that thinking about trading that way can lead to insurance failure. It's impossible to really make winning trades all the time, well unless you're a bot.

1 minute ago, Bills said:

Even so, it is very difficult, there is no secret formula that makes you win all the time, I think that thinking about trading that way can lead to insurance failure. It's impossible to really make winning trades all the time, well unless you're a bot.

In trading loss must happen even how expert you are but loss is a lot but profit is huge than loss, but if you are begginer there is loss only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, anapaulacx said:

there is not

it is study and also lucky, then you can do all of this without any issue because you are an user and needs to do all of the trading etc...

Just to say that the study is like luck, it is synonymous that you should not do trading, because it is 100% sure that you can fail, in trading the study is worth, where nothing is worth and everything is lucky is in gambling.

trading crypto  in long term is not risky like forex , but the crypto is manipulated by whales  and this is the big risk in the domain , the best strategy if you are new is to hold you altcoins

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Starpark said:

Never, I agree with you. Even though I have a lot of money, I will think twice about depositing into gambling sites. I just want to know about gambling sites, that's why I ask the web address.

There's is the best bitcoin gambling dice game duckdice.io but but I advise you to use faucet to practise before depositing. Goodluck.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, Starpark said:

It is also not easy to get results from the faucet, I think, it will take time. Are there gambling sites that are easy to get from the faucet?

May be use yobit.net they have their own dice but in-order to be able to play it you must to attempt yo/Btc 20 buy trades then dice button will appear automatically at top bar.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/19/2019 at 6:35 AM, Luciferludz said:

Crypto trading and Forex trading are differ to one another, like what I said before in crypto trading you can trade 24/7 while in Forex trading is not there's a limit, in crypto this is digital currency while in Forex was Fiat. 

If youre fresh in crypto coming out of forex just know you forex experience wont be worth a penny in crypto. No indicators work here no market time opening nothing my friend because crypto is a wild safari you never know what will happen.

Binary options are really a great challenge for me, I have never dared to do that kind of trading. I think the use of indicators is key, but I don't trust it.