Link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account /? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account /?

My friend, in my opinion, it is better for you to create a new account for the forum and also yobit or attach a screenshot that explains your problem so that we can guide you correctly and I hope the rest of the members do not offend you, this violates the rules of the forum and you can report any abuse you suffer here.

• +3 1

The problem, my friend, is that one account is used in Crypto Talk and Yobit at the same time to link between them, so when we lose our information or something from the account in one of them, it prevents us from benefiting from the other and we cannot change the account to another because it will require using the same in the forum and the platform.

• +3 1

Friend I think this is not possible for anyone two's different email address for any job it account because if you write a different email address in your bed then you cannot see your telly task Adele and and other necessary requirement

hello mate hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear from my point of view i think its not possible to link an new cryptotalk account with a an old yobit account because when you make new cryptotalk account then you will have to create new yobit account and enter the email address that you are using to make new cryptotalk account

Regrettably or thankfully, the platform has removed the option to connect your profile to an online wallet; in any scenario, all you have to do is post in the forum and leave comments before paying. Best wishes

No. We can create cryptotalk and yobit accounts on the same email. We can't link a new account again. We can link the same yobit account with cryptotalk.

My friend, you should not be upset about getting a negative evaluation, but you should feel motivated to improve your participation and make it more understandable for the new members.

I don't think you can link an old account that is more than 3 or 4 months old to the Ubuntu platform, this thing is not possible
The account must be new
This is what I know about this subject

Friend, I'm sorry to tell you that this cannot be done because if you do that and connect your cryptotalk account with another yobit account, you could be taken as using two accounts and there what the forum moderators would do is remove you from the two accounts since that is not possible.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:19 PM, nickoman987 said:

Unfortunately or fortunately, the forum has disabled the ability to link your account to an account on the exchange, in your case you just have to study the forum and comment without payment. Good luck

Well thank you for informing us that information.  I haven't experience or idea about this because I haven't do such experiment. But thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences.  Today I have learned something new 

I don't think that can be possible.  When a account is linked with your yobit. Then how you can link yout cryptotalk account with new yobit. Because this account is already link with your old yobit. So it good that if you recover your password and maintain your old yobit account and can run. So for thig i don't thik it can be possible. So if you forget then you can easy get password by your gmail which was using in your old yobit.

No my dear friend unfortunately I want to tell you that this forum has disabled this feature that we cannot connect our old account to our new yo bit account so we cannot connect it because it is disabled by the moderators of this forum so it will be a waste of time to do comments with banned account because you will not receive your payment thank you hope you will understand my point.

Sorry mate, but that is not possible, because you have to use the same Gmail that you use to create cryptotalk account to link your yobit account, so may be you should just create a new account for both.

See my friend if you are saying that we can combine old crypto talk account with our new yobit account then it can't happen.And all this can't happen because in every digital world, if you open an account of yours, its IP address is created.  And when they register this account, you also get an email with the IP address. So if you have two accounts in a forum like this forum then your IP addresses will match. If that IP address does not match then your accounts will not work.

My friend, your old account. If you forgot the password, the site can send an authorization code to the e-mail to recover your account. Otherwise, you must create a new e-mail and register on the site again.

It's okay my friend, you cannot link the new yobit account to the old crypto, and do not be sad about the bad comments that the rest of the members write, I advise you to start again because the opportunity has not yet passed, and you will achieve a lot of profits

Dear friend, because I do not understand what you mean in your question, but if your intention is to link an account presented with a new account, of course it is not possible, but you have to clarify your question more so that others understand it and answer you. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

I do not think that this is possible or permitted in this forum and this is on the words of one of the members whose posts I have read on the subject and he said in it that this is not possible or that it is against the laws

If your old cryptotalk id was not link to the yobit account then you can add your old cryptotalk account in yobit.  If your old cryptotalk id was used in yobit account then it will not work in new yobit account. So make a new cryptotalk account and then sign up to the yobit account. 

Cryptotalk platform has disabled the ability to link your account to an account on the exchange, in case, you just have to study the platform and comment without earning any money.

I think that you will not be able to link an old crypto account to a new yobit account, because the account has obtained a uid number and will not change because it is fixed.

Sorry your question is not understood, please can you ask your question with a good way , to be able answer you . If you talking about linking this forum with yobit , not now you can’t do this , is mean you can get profit from posting.

Greetings, my buddy I didn't quite grasp the nature of the problem. You may either attach a screenshot of the issue or contact the support team directly.

this isn't executable, and also you can't tie-in assembly money owed as far as associate degree yobit accounting, even supposing they will be yellowed along with way over 3-4 age unoriginal.

You cannot do that, since each CryptoTalk account is linked to only one Yobit account, so if you already have a Yobit account you will not be able to link it to a new account.