What are the great features that derives you to yobit exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the great features that derives you to yobit exchange?

On 5/6/2020 at 3:15 PM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I was wondering on what features of yobit derives peoples attention. What  is the most  yobit feature   made up that derives your attention to like yobit more than any exchange in the world of cryptocurrency apart from binance an kucoin?

First of all, Yobit is beginners friendly with its theme and clear exchanges. Also, it has a lot of investing features to increase your earnings like the InvestBox.

• +1 2

Well you get some exciting features like dice, investbox, and free coins features that you generally don't see on any other exchanges mostly. And Cryptotalk is also part of yobit so it's the next big things to be here in yobit.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Lack of the verification system and also unlimited deposit and withdrawal.that is what makes me to love yobit exchange the more. Because I can make whatever transaction I like without the need to verify my identity.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:39 AM, Majeshi said:

I like yobit exchange because of the investbox, i can simply invest my crypto currencies and earn a good profit everyday very safely. Yobit also has small fees in trading and withdraw if you will exchange your bitcoins to altcoins.

Yobitinvestbox was a very good feature on yobit exchange this really attracts many attention of users to use yobit and is a beginner friendly site were everyone can trade in and invest so easily.

To me is just the simplicity of the exchange's Interface.

You have a perfectly balanced interface with all kinds of investment, trading functionalities that you wish for.

On the right side you have the chat with traders levels and their social media twitter feedback section.

On the left you have everything about currencies prices and your balances.

At the middle you have the big heart where trading happens which a division between buy and sell sections.

• +1 3

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are a lot of good features in the yobit platform, in addition to our trading, we can make use of the investment fund on the platform and also demand free currencies, as well as low withdrawal fees from the portfolio.

On 6/9/2020 at 4:50 PM, Jana Ara said:

The Yobit exchange site has many features that are not available in other exchange sites and the best of the features is that it is given free coins.  Free coins and water coins are offered free of charge on the Yobit exchange site for trading, which is a good thing.  The best thing about Yobit is the Investbox feature.  Binance and kucoin exchange sites do not have these and I will put Yobit ahead in all respects.

@Jana AraThis free coins given are of no volume I have received some of this free coin but I could get a dollar out of it. Is good for the investbox I can agree with that opinion.

I was surprised by Ubit because it supports a lot of tokens and coins and can be converted to any other currency.  Again, its most important is its investment box.  A good amount of profit can be earned by investing here.  Moreover, no KYC is required here so anyone can work here without any complications.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:57 AM, DreamStage said:

To me is just the simplicity of the exchange's Interface.

You have a perfectly balanced interface with all kinds of investment, trading functionalities that you wish for.

On the right side you have the chat with traders levels and their social media twitter feedback section.

On the left you have everything about currencies prices and your balances.

At the middle you have the big heart where trading happens which a division between buy and sell sections.

That's really amazing mate! This is something great to be happy with it in cryptocurrency it has been the best of all exchange but not among the top ten ranking exchangers because of it complexion

On Yobit you can participate in many campaigns and promotions. Every few weeks a new promotion and i like the investbox.

• +1 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:17 AM, Ridam said:

Well you get some exciting features like dice, investbox, and free coins features that you generally don't see on any other exchanges mostly. And Cryptotalk is also part of yobit so it's the next big things to be here in yobit.

But dice is risky as it is a game, free coins are not easy to collect, you have to advertise yobit on social platform before collecting it, collecting it not also profitable. 

I like yobit only because of their trading platform that is good. 

On 6/28/2020 at 4:05 AM, JohanDonne said:

I came here because of the cryptotalk campaign but the best thing with yobit is it's fast payments and also the no requirement of completing KYC in order to make deposits or withdrawals. 

Only email is required.

• +1 1

Yobit exchanger is an upcoming good exchanger that has got the attention of many Cryptocurrency users and it has some cool feartures that drew my attention to make use of it in every transaction I want to accomplish, the feartures are the investbox and free coin earning I really enjoyed and will recommend everyone to make use of it because it is good and I hope to see it at the top level soon.

• +1 1

Yes, we are the great future that drives the yobit exchange, and also yobit is a very good exchange that has contributed to help in us and motivating us by what they provided in return. That said, yoni is a very good exchange also on its own. 

• +1 1

I do not like yobit that much because i haven't use it before. May be there are some features or its a token why many people use yobit. Also i know this exchange has good liquidity and many trading pair.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

The great features that i love in yobit exchange is its very fast and secure transaction in every wallet. Because in my experience to other exchange it took me a week before i get my withdrawal request.

According to my opinion, yobit is the best exchanging site of cryptocurrency ever because its contains the most world popular cryptocurrencies... The exchanging fee of yobit is very low and transaction are quickly done with in second and their security is very high. No one cant be hacked or stoped. It is 100% safe and secure. Thats why many exchanger are prefer to exchange different currencies through yobit and get profit... 

• +5 2

The beauty about yobit is that the exchange fee is very low and very fast, compared to others, yobit has a traffic and this is the best thing that happens in this place the best in the best way posible to really define the good issues of the market thats what is happening

I am using yobit and yobit having some feature like 1st yobit is the exchanging platform of cryptocurrency and it contain different types of coins and rare coins. The transaction of exchanging in yobit is very fast and safe. Fee of exchanging  deposit, withdrawal are high but done within second and secure.... 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The new feature of trading bot in yobit is what i like most. It help to trade for us even if we are offline, it trades depending on how you set it and you do not miss profit.

The most preferable that drives people attention to yobit is legit and easy to trade.

It has several coins that best for market, it also give away a free legit coins some times.

Yobit exchange is very good exchange. They many more useful features that are very helpful to the user. Investment box is very important and one thing is that they don't need verification for withdrawal. This feature is questionable.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a great project and I have high hopes for the future of this technology and the prosperity of the project in the future. I am confident of success. yobit exchange join us

The best features of Yobit are Investbox and airdrops, they are really good because you don't need a lot of money to start earning

Hello! Yobit offers a wide variety of tools for both trade and investment. I believe that currently the one that is providing the most benefits is virtual mining. It offers good short-term benefits and is on the rise every day.

investbox is a great feature that leaded me to Yobit , it is easy to use and besides trading on yobit is easy and generate good profits.