What are the great features that derives you to yobit exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the great features that derives you to yobit exchange?

This topic I was wondering on what features of yobit derives peoples attention. What  is the most  yobit feature   made up that derives your attention to like yobit more than any exchange in the world of cryptocurrency apart from binance an kucoin?

It has several interesting characteristics, the characteristic to highlight is the investment box, since there you can hold the currencies generating a compound interest percentage.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I am most attracted to the function of withdrawing funds in any amount without verification, there is no such feature on other exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I first join yobit because of the cryptotalk campaign but later, I like the exchanges, only thing the exchange need now is to have a mobile app and also a dark theme, they are very safe to use. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I like yobit exchange because it is safe and easy to use. No matter you are a beginner in using exchanges or you are an expert but for just few days you will be able to use it well. I also like it when i withdraw litecoins, it has very small fee and am enjoying because i am a litecoin investor so its very easy for me to withdraw and deposit.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are so many great features from the Yobit exchange for example Yobit investbox, low trading and withdraw fee, fast transactions processing, the best and top rated customer care services and there are many more things to consider. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I think the main feature at yobit exchange that attracts people is the ability to use invest box and many use yobit because that's where we collect our payments from this forum also it's great for swapping between coins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yobit is an established exchange that is running for more than five years and it didn't have any problems so far whatsoever. The order books are full in most pairs and you can see that there are thousands of active traders. It provides high liquidity which does not happen with many exchanges. It is fast and reliable and I've never had any problems depositing or withdrawing. Never had problems when trading either. As far as I'm concerned it is one of my top choices right now.

17 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

I am most attracted to the function of withdrawing funds in any amount without verification, there is no such feature on other exchanges. 

Yes mate you are right so many exchange want to do kyc, when we withdrawal funds but in yobit exchange we don't need to verify our kyc, its a good feature in yobit and so many good features in yobit exchange, so I  prefer this exchange.

The best feature in Yobit exchange than i prefer and use all the time is the fiat deposit and withdraw ,they support many wallet like payeer advcash and more and the fee is very low ,Not all exchange support that 

• +3 1

14 minutes ago, magd said:

Yobit is an easy-to-handle platform that provides confidence and comfort to traders and has a lot of currency pairs for exchange in addition to fast transactions and great security as it cannot be penetrated easily

All the features you listed are for yobit and of cause the exchange is moving forward and has good security I haven't learn any kind of hacking taking place in that exchange so is a trusted me exchange but still requires some update to be the best.

Cryptotalk is one of the reasons to make me use yobit exchange.. And this their goal! It's all about advertising! But to be honest.. Yobit is a great old exchange and it's really easy to use for everyone!many of Russian people use it but they need the advertising to make it popular for all people allover the world! Best wishes for them.

I found yobit a best exchange. Because they are offering many features to earn free money which are not given by other exchanges. Such as they are offering investbox, dice game, yo pump, pony race, Trading bonus. 

• +3 1

For me, what I love most about YOBIT, is to keep your privacy. They don't ask you to KYC. This is one of the most beautiful things about Crypto, it is to maintain privacy. In addition to the many features such as ease of use, support and the many offers it offers each period. There are many opportunities for profit.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:15 PM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I was wondering on what features of yobit derives peoples attention. What  is the most  yobit feature   made up that derives your attention to like yobit more than any exchange in the world of cryptocurrency apart from binance an kucoin?

In fact, Yobit has many and varied features that are not present on any other platform, it is easy to handle, as once you register on it you get an account and begin depositing, trading and withdrawing without the need to activate the documents.

The investbox in yobit seems to be the best feature for me.And there are so many other great site about this exchange that's why people are using it.Just as,we don't need KYC here,so there is no difficulty for anyone to start using it and start trading here.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am attracted to constant giveaways with the Yo token, if you hold this token, you can earn good money if you participate in all Ico / Icon where it is needed in any quantity 

• +1 1

To be sincere, I started using Yobit since I joined cryptotalk last February. Before then, I work with binance, coinbase and luno. The feature I love on Yobit the most is the investbox on there. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

the best thing i like thr most in yobit is we don't have to complete our kyc .and also it always give us aome free coins .yobit is easy to operate and the transactions are very  quickest .and transaction fees also very low compare to other exchanges

On 5/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Yobit is an special exchange to me . Unlike other exchanges , its user interface is very easy to understand for even new comers unlike other exchanges where it is filled with many things and also another great feature is its investbox.

But, if truth to be told, yobit need to get us a app, and we need the dark mode too to be able to trade the night easily. It is a good exchange and I like their trading platform and their low withdrawals fee compared to other exchanges. 

On 5/12/2020 at 7:20 AM, IamLeader12 said:

I am attracted to constant giveaways with the Yo token, if you hold this token, you can earn good money if you participate in all Ico / Icon where it is needed in any quantity 

You mean the yo coin derives your attention to like yobit. Still that is also a good future and I am aware of more features that con still derived our attention to yobit.

The user interface in the yobit exchange is easy to navigate and explore. As well as you can easily trade and exchange coins in yobit exchange. And last but not the least the transaction is fast whether you make a deposit or withdrawal of funds.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jaysen0104 said:

The user interface in the yobit exchange is easy to navigate and explore. As well as you can easily trade and exchange coins in yobit exchange. And last but not the least the transaction is fast whether you make a deposit or withdrawal of funds.

I agree with you for the withdrawal and deposit in yobit exchange is very fast even thought the fee is high but is good for saving and maintaining an opportunity.

I didn't know about yobit before I joined payperpost campaign of cryptotalk  . after that I see there is some good and intersting options like yobit investbox , faucets , dice game .I really loved to play dice game here .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yobit exchange is a good and friendly exchange that is easy to access everything is made clearly to every member to do their activities you can invest and also tradethis most encouraging part of it is it has a good security.