Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

Edited by ouali92
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is nice result for website this young for sure.
I would have one suggestion to edit Topic title to CryptoTalk.org  you missed the letter 'a'
Lets follow how this progresses in time 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think we need to share alexa rank every 24 hours so we could see if being active and commenting is good or not anymore.I think There should be news section but it should be more valuable.For example at least 500 Characters there should be.And When someone write that special news they should get 3k Satoshi...

But they cant copy it they should remake the news!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

With a site that is about a month old, that ranking is as good as it can get. It is worth noting that this forum is of Russian origin and yet huge traffic came from India, Egypt, and Pakistan respectively. Does this mean something or is it just me thinking otherwise?

Edited by BitTyro

10 minutes ago, alicenora said:

I think we need to share alexa rank every 24 hours so we could see if being active and commenting is good or not anymore.I think There should be news section but it should be more valuable.For example at least 500 Characters there should be.And When someone write that special news they should get 3k Satoshi...

That's right, you need to add to the section and inform all participants that more than 400 characters are written to be. After passing this stage of development of more than 400 characters, the rating may soar to a million. This will be decided by the administration soon and will decide this is the question.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

7 hours ago, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Wow thats is very for us good news,  congratulations to our family we wish you long live and succes Cryptotalk.org we are so much proudly on you we we will never let you down forever. 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

That is the estimated metric. Results will differ from the certified metric. I see that the Alexa tag has been placed. I think the admin will use a certified metric.But I think that's a pretty good result.

I see the bounce rate is also low. But there is only one backlink.
I recommend that @Admin use Majestic in building backlinks and holding a blog competitions. Well done!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

Very good idea about the 400 plus characters. That would allow to climb faster in ranking. But it was even possible to go further and open a section of bloggers, a more natural space for more extensive texts.

And congratulations to everyone who drives this great idea called Cryptotalk.

Thank you for your congratulations, I am pleased to be here. As for increasing the number of characters by 400 or more, you need to ask the community as a whole who is here, whether they are ready to accept this rule in the future.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

That's right, you need to add to the section and inform all participants that more than 400 characters are written to be. After passing this stage of development of more than 400 characters, the rating may soar to a million. This will be decided by the administration soon and will decide this is the question.

I hope so...I dont understand form Google search engine that much but if your website has a lot of word which are good enough then you can start ranking better.I think they will do different and better things in a few days

• +5 1

everyday we are seeing more users and this means there will be more traffic too, in a few months we can see a much better ranking in alexa for sure

It is really nice to see that the ranking is going up and up day by day. I hope that we will be in the 50,000 and above rank in just few day! The payment being made by the Yobit to users are really worth it and i hope they can continue this and get the goal they want!

Edited by cryptokram

On 10/19/2019 at 1:13 AM, ouali92 said:

That's awesome we are on the way to 100000 alexa  ranking all the best to our official site cryptotalk.org long live

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Thefighter said:

It is still only a couple of weeks since the forum was launched but I would say that ranking is not very bad considering the fact that there only are 5000 members. Think about what the rank will be when this forums has over 50.000 members

Yeah I guess so.And This forum has about 130k posts.I think it would be ranked more when it has more than 1m posts.

• +4 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:13 PM, ouali92 said:

Okay let's compare the progress in the three days from the day it was posted. Here:

pKHY4Tk.png

And this means we have made 13,028 unit improvements. Which is really huge in terms of ranking a website.

However still there are a long long way to go if we want to get any closer to bitcoinTalk 😃

ZqxMCoU.png

But we hope 5 years from now we will have a very good grip in the industry.

• +3 2

On 10/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, ouali92 said:

Thanks for sharing this! We will go up! Wow, Indians are really into cryptocurrency even their lovely government doesn't like it much. LOL.

• +1 1

It was nice, now cryptotalk was on rank 121,030 on alexa analysis with dailty time visit around 15 minutes with bitcointalk was on rak 12,000 with dailty time 6 minutes, cryptotalk can reach bitcointalk rank very soon, let's us make cryptotalk more better and invite people to join this forum!

there are too many forums which have huge numbers of users and they are on the top, crypto talk is a new forum and now it is growing day by day, one day it will be on the top and lead all the other forums on internet.

Hard Worker 😎😎

This is a great result and this is a good arrangement for a new forum and I think that this arrangement will get better and better over the days

THINK POSITIVE

For a discussion forum I think ranking is not very important at this time because we have just started to conduct a discussion that is useful and provides knowledge for users. If it is big like bitcointalk maybe this will be important because to do advertising cooperation

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

6 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

From the results of this alexa ranking can be seen the faster growth of cryptotalk, this is good news. And I hope soon followed the popularity of bitcointalk.So this forum there will be many bounty opportunities like in bitcointalk.So members it will be more comfortable because there will be opportunities to make money to be found also in this forum.

It will never become like bitcointalk as you see how many are inactive here. I don't understanding why indians are more here? 

Last month we had competition so the traffic increased but now it gradually decreases. 

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:18 AM, alicenora said:

It won't good dear. Every person will try to give this for extra 3k satoshi. By the way,  admins can show it officially and this will really great.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, I always wish the best for this community, this rank is enough for a new website and not a lot of people know about it. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, Muneeb said:

Yes you are right bro, i already checked Alexa ranking of Cryptotalk forum its good and day by day this forum ranking going to high. Alexa gives ranking those sites which will regular updates and non spamming sites. I hope this forum will reaches top 1000 sites soon.

Yeah that is going great so far because cryptotalk is new in crypto currencies but it is already ranking up rapidly.  I hope this forum will be one of the best crypto currency soon. 

On 10/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, ouali92 said:

There is still a long way to go to Cryptotalk to be at least close to the top 10, many of those forums have been on the market for many years allowing themselves to open more horizons, it is very important that Bitcoin talk is not in that top 10.
Each forum has its merit of being there and Cryptotalk in a long time can achieve it to be there.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

alexa.thumb.jpg.5165b1b6a1aef5aec1e338d41fd827d5.jpg

This is a recent picture showing the progress of the forum ranking, yes, this is a very good achievement for the forum in this short period and certainly this level will improve continuously because the forum is growing and growing on a daily basis