Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

6 hours ago, Ricardo Walker said:

that is really a very good news for the forum and I hope that in future this forum will soon become the number 1 forum and people will know much more about it

Yes it will grow to be one of the best forum of all, it will be the good one and actually be good for the crypto world

I think that at this time the forum has become a much better ranking within this site because there are many new members to join and because the moderators are improving the forum and adding new features to it

This ranking was given quite some time ago when the forum was relatively new and now the number of members in this forum has grown drastically and there are many more members now than there has ever been in the past and much more of them are active. Therefore i think that the alexa ranking will be much higher now and in the future i think that this forum can even rival the bitcointalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Excellent statistics, for this new forum, we hope to continue growing and fill ourselves with a community like the one in this forum with a good vibe, with interesting debates, and information from each according to lived experiences, if the traffic continues to grow in cryptotalk for sure the  Administrators will continue to maintain order.

It is a good rank but that's not the target, we aim for number one and I believe that we can achieve that with hard work from everyone, members, moderators, administrators. We can do it, it is possible. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We are now many members in cryptotalk forum and also the registration for new members has already been open so i believe the forum will keep growing and it will become more popular.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Good to see that. Now a days it is more growing forum then ever and the way they providing the platform to their usera to learn about crypto  world is very amazing. 

I am working about SEO. Actually Alexa Rank is important for any website for getting good result. Thanks for sharing this important information about Crypttalk . I think from my experience that this site has good position about SEO.

really this is well to see that cryptotalk successful acchive a good amount of Alexa ranking . in India I see there is a good user of cryptotalk also .

within time I sure that cryptotalk Ranking is increased. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is a good classification for this site. It achieved a good rank within a short period of its establishment and in the coming days the number of people arriving at it will increase because until now it has not reached many people yet.

Yes this is one the best forum on Internet and it's already having a great competition between all the other most popular websites.It has a huge number of member and the main thing is all the member are active in this everyday.We all hope cryptotalk will become one of the highest ranked website in future.

This post is form October ,until now we can can have a best place in the rank ,i dont search about that but it's sure we will increase why not to be in the first place like reddit 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:50 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It's a good arrangement for a newly created forum
I think this rank will get better after the forum expands and gets new members

that's very good to know cryptotalk has very good ranking on Alexa getting rank on Alexa is not a small thing it requires high numbers of visitors then any particular website reach at good rank and cryptotalk did this 

Yes, this arrangement was in the month of October, and it is good at the time, especially since the site was new . Now, the forum ranking CryptoTalk in Alexa and this evidence of the success of this forum has improved

Well Alexa is a ranking website service that ranks only the pages viewed with their own extension (Alexa).

Therefore if for example i'm visiting today Cryptotalk and i'm not with alexa extension at my browser, that wont be counted.

The only thing that will say is website ranking statistics as how many viewers per hour and so on.

So kinda missing some 100% data but the rank is a good showing on how the forum has become (specially due to bots).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 6/4/2020 at 7:25 AM, DreamStage said:

Therefore if for example i'm visiting today Cryptotalk and i'm not with alexa extension at my browser, that wont be counted.

The only thing that will say is website ranking statistics as how many viewers per hour and so on.

If it is correct, I did not know about this fact. In previous, I thought Alexa is ranking the sites according to a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. I did not know that unique visitor are only counted if they are visiting websites through alexa extension. 

On 6/3/2020 at 12:54 PM, Sentry said:

As of now, cryptotalk is now ranked 50,043 on Alexa. I checked it just now and cryptotalk really climbed the ladder! It is really great that cryptotalk surpassed almost a hundred thousand websites within just almost a year! I think that soon, it may become on par with bitcointalk!

50,043 on Alexa This is really good news, in fact this is a great progress during this relatively short period of time, Cryptotalk is only about nine months old and he got this rank during this period this is really cool.

Well seeing the seo it's really a good rank for new forum. And as we know the forum is still in starting phase and this rank for worldwide is really a good rank. And as the popularity is increasing and more topics are being created here it would affect the seo positively increasing the alexa rank.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a good arrangement for this forum. I think that after a short period of time its ranking will be much better, given the credibility that it enjoys adding to the wide popularity it has gained and will acquire.

• +2 1

This platform is indeed great and it deserves to acquire the rank it has because it's changing many people's lives financially and for Cryptocurrency knowledge gain.

19 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

50,043 on Alexa This is really good news, in fact this is a great progress during this relatively short period of time, Cryptotalk is only about nine months old and he got this rank during this period this is really cool.

It is not bad at all. The forum had a spike and was way above that number during February I think, but there was too much spam at that time and the admins took a correct decision to block the spammers from participating in the campaign. The ranking on Alexa is still a really high one and now that we have a more quality forum there is higher change for more opportunities as proper bounties and signature campaigns. From what I've noticed bitcointalk campaigns don't do any good for their projects as mostly they are managed by incompetent Bounty Managers. 

I hope that Bubbalex will bring bounties here as well as right now he is probably the only one that can be trusted.

I believe the forum will keep growing and will be in a good number than it is now. Talk tokens will help to push this forum because i believe investors will be many and it will help to increase cryptotalk value.

I think ranking is not very important at this time because we have just started to conduct a discussion that is useful and provides knowledge for users.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:13 PM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

Thanks for making this nice research I hope by now many of us will know the ranking of cryptotalk in the internet. we expect in the nearest future cryptotalk should be among the 10 most popular forum or site in the world so that 70percent of the world will know and understand existence and the uses crypto currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Cryptotalk forum has earned good reputation from many people worldwide within a short period of time and it is still becoming popular day by day for that I will suggest more local language sections in the forum to accommodate members that cannot speak english language fluently.

• +3 1