Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

Cryptotalk is ranking 100% legit mining site in which I believe the ranking system can also be improve by bring in new users but not by creating multiple account, but I must still give kudos to our admins and moderators won this wonderful achievement with in this short period. 

Well cryptotalk is now at 34632. It has gained much in this 1 year. The users of this forum is increasing everyday. As it is just for cryptocurrency discussion so the number of members are lower than those but enough. I truly want to this forum among the top. But we must accept that this forum is special because of its payment system.

• +3 1

This is a good ranking for the forum, and we must all inform everyone about the forum so that its popularity increases and its ranking becomes less than this number and becomes popular with everyone, and this will benefit us all.

• +2 1

I went to the Alexa site and did a search for the rank of the Crypto Talk forum and found that its ranking is now 34,692, this is actually amazing progress in just one year, the forum has made great progress on the Alexa site and this indicates a great activity on the site, I hope this progress continues to Forward into the future.

This forum must be ranked first in next five years because mostly of people in the cryptoworld have been appreciated in this forum services.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is a huge achievement for cryptoTalk...  As this sit is not old as compared to its ranking...  It means we should create a good plateform for it...  We can share it with our friends...  The more people join it the more its rank will in a few time...  If members work same as they are performing this will be one of the most visited site... 

This alexa ranking is really good and I am sure it will surpass well below the 100000 rank very soon. The reason i see this , because new people need a place where to understand better the crypto market.

• +2 1

I think this is true.The team in particular is working hard and updating the forum features over time.  It will be easy to hit when crypto projects come here.

Thank you

This is good news to all the members of this forum, I don know if writing longer posts or comment, and of course I mean useful and informative ones will also raise the rank to a better status, as for spending time online I spend most of my day inhere even after I fish posts, I really love this forum. 

The forum has great potential to grow and improve more than is already good. I think that we, as members, have to help make this happen, doing a good job and whenever possible, bringing new people to the criptotalk forum.

• +1 1

the forum is doing really great I do not know what that alexa ranking do but the users that are here are satisfied with what they are getting from the forum and they time they give to it.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:05 PM, joemcgwa said:

This forum must be ranked first in next five years because mostly of people in the cryptoworld have been appreciated in this forum services.

But in order for this forum to be ranked within next five years or even this year, this all is depending on the people who will be using the forum and active. 

• +2 1

I think it will not be easy for this forum to be in the top ranking of the Alexa ranking. Because all depended on about the members of this forum if they will stay active here, and this forum is different to any other website or forum. Here the users are paid to stay here and also are banned if they do some bad things, so nothing is sure about the ranking of this forum to stay on the top.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

The above forums have been in existence for years and they have millions of users who participated in the forum i wish a day will come when crypto talk will fall among first 100 in the future.

It is an honest site to understand the classification of the foremost popular sites within the world, i used to be now watching the classification of web sites , but I didn't find this site among the 50 most famous sites within the world, but perhaps which will be within the future because this site organizes many of us a day and thousands of topics are published and Comments daily.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:13 PM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

The ranked is usually subjected to the amount of users that engage in a particular website, I am glad cryptotalk made this achievements in less months, I believe cryptotalk will be Ranking more than this Right now because of the increase of users days in days out

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's rank is increasing day by day because due to the joining of thousands of new members daily. Now this forum rank is also improving and it's current rank is 31,485, this is just 90 days rank.

Screenshot_2020_1225_093154.png

The ranking of the site depends on the number of people who enter it every day, the type of content it provides, and the amount of reports that come against it. I think that this site will improve its ranking day by day due to the good policy that those in charge of it follow.

• +2 1

I don't know about the ranking system of that site and I even don't care about it when I am earning hair some money without making special efforts and the website is being me on time so that is the best thing and I am working here

This is a notable news from us we be capable of make certain at this time the unbeaten of the forum to be being paid fashionable to the load and you canister foresee the hastily escalating of the members at this time for the reason that lots of dwell in are penury to contract a quantity of change to sustain at hand day after day verve expenses. 

That's a very good ranking for cryptotalk currency platform and we wish to grow and make the forum one of the best in the world as most of the countries do not accept crypto currency but it's a platform that really reduce the rate of poverty in the world and also economic development

• +2 1

I have seen other reports about traffic of the forum and it has Cryptotalk very higher, at 30,000 place and this makes this forum being above many crypto websites and one of the most popular. I would love to find a list of the top crypto websites and if I do I will certainly post here as I think that Cryptotalk position will pleasantly surprise many.

Edited by annayks

why the rank is too below? I mean How the ranking system works and what we can do to improve the rank of it? and also you can see that the 60 percent of the sites are loading faster than it.

It is web traffic analysis company which show's you the any website ranking their. Yes the rank of this forum is much better then before and second a huge traffic daily visit this forum and also join it.