The curse of fame would haunt the Binance platform - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

The curse of fame would haunt the Binance platform

Hackers are everywhere and even the small exchange including yobit is always being attacked by hackers. Exchanges are at the same time storage of different cryptocurrencies thus it is very eyecatching to the hackers. But binance compared to other websites has a very good protections feature and has many personnel to solve hacking issues fast.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 AM, SCB1234 said:

I think Binance is growing too wide in too many areas. Hopefully it won't harm them, but it is a mistake a lot of companies make with too much early success.

i think so far binance has been handling its fame quite good but one thing i dont yet understand is their problem with listing DGB.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:12 AM, lukmanqarib said:

binance is a very good and secure platform and lots of give away tokens if you want to deposit there

they are talking about how that binance is now targeted by hackers and scammers and sometimes spammers because of how big in exchange game they have become.

12 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

I like binance. What really helped them is their mobile app that have attractive features. It also safe for saving cryptocurrencies.

i have used the application of binace exchange . the application is very much interesting to me and the app is very much secured too.

The Binance Exchange is very popular and is widely used by people but what is disturbing is that Scamm uses the name Binance to launch the action, they offer help to its users but there is only fraud, the Binance Platform should act on this.

4 hours ago, Citygate said:

. They are by means of a procedure called party Engineering. They are examination the numbers you joint on the internet

Yes they work good for that, they have too the Cold wallet all coins of members are in the cold wallet in the server of Binance it's out of Internet to don't have the same problems like 2018 with the hacking isse

Yes ofcourse the curse of fame can also hit binance but we can avoid it in many ways such as not to keep much money in your account and don't share your password with any one in any condition.it will surely be useable for you

Binance is one the greatest best exchange site that is existing now but my problem with Binance is use of kyc verification which I hate because it delay transaction 

Yes you are right but it is not so easy for hackers to hack Binance accounts as this platform has very tight security. It is also the responsibility of users to change passwords regularly and create strong passwords.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

There is no doubt, that Binance is the big platform in the crypto world, and it become the most fam, but this is not a good thing is just a curse, because all hackers in the world will find a way to get somthing from this opportunity, so every day we hear about people get scamed or like the last news, 145 fake agents of BINANCE are trying to hack accounts of users who ask for helps, 

So my friend, if you are in this platform then its time to becarful about what you are doing there.

really there is nothing to worry about hackers/scammers, binance has frozen funds ready to be release in case of hacking, and this already happen last year.

you can avoid to be hacked simply putting the 2FA, and the hacker can't log in if doesn't have your phone even if know your email and pass.

you can also avoid scammers by don't trust anyone and don't give id, pass, money, to them

really.. you need nothing to avoid scammers/hackers because it is very simple to keep your data and funds safe

On 10/19/2019 at 3:06 AM, bobjoemega said:

There is no doubt, that Binance is the big platform in the crypto world, and it become the most fam, but this is not a good thing is just a curse, because all hackers in the world will find a way to get somthing from this opportunity, so every day we hear about people get scamed or like the last news, 145 fake agents of BINANCE are trying to hack accounts of users who ask for helps, 

So my friend, if you are in this platform then its time to becarful about what you are doing there.

Yeah this is true. But someone have to be taken good steps to provide more and more good facilities. Binance have tried their best to provide good security as much as they can. And till now it is going good.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

thanks my friend for this topic , hacking is every where so every one should protect his account with all ways 
like using strong password and also do not let the browser save this password ,
also you may use different passwords for every platform , and the most important this is to use 2fa google authentication to avoid any attempt of hacking and put an extra protection to your account  

Your point of view is completely correct, but the binance protection team is always keen to develop the platform's protection methods, so we have not heard that it has been penetrated any day.

1 hour ago, ofanprin said:

Binance is continuously getting to be a casualty of its possess victory and notoriety, a parcel of terrible news and occasions have been encompassing the trade stage since he starting of the year.

Yes, this happens with all the large platforms in the world, which have popularity, especially binance exchange , where they have become only top  one in two years, and this is very difficult to achieve.

5 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

They are using a technique called Social Engineering. They are checking the data you shared on the internet and trying to find any useful info on that data.

Sure they have a big team for security and other issue because it's a big exchange and they cant play with his reputation , that's why the most traders use it all the time 

4 hours ago, riochanca said:

Because it's a famous and the number one every hackers want to attack the exchange that's why they need more security and add more security filter for users 

I don't agree with you. I also don't actually understand what you mean about fake Binance agents. If there is a problem you just contact their support through their webpage. You don't ever try through telegram as too many fakes exist there. There is also a fake Binance group with tens of thousands of fake accounts and naive people that think it is the real channel. You should never trust 100% telegram which is something outside from Binance. Contact them through the exchange.

8 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

Also, most hackers are not using some programming tactics. They are using a technique called Social Engineering. They are checking the data you shared on the internet and trying to find any useful info on that data.And it happened to me and yobit helped in just 5 minutes. While binance got hacked on its launch lol. So stay away from these.

Also, most hackers are not using some programming tactics. They are using a technique called Social Engineering. They are checking the data you shared on the internet and trying to find any useful info on that data.And it happened to me and yobit helped in just 5 minutes. While binance got hacked on its launch lol. So stay away from these.

Right you explain exactly what happen when someone will be hacked, all use our information that we share in internet and use them against us 

binance is volume exchange and so many investors believe in binance this is reasons, so many hackers try to hack this exchange because when they success to hack this exchange they stolen high amount of bitcoins, I think previously once this exchange got hack and loss so many bitcoins.

As someone who uses the binday everyday, I can say that it is insured on security, but in no way can you have full confidence in any stock exchange, which I do not.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 AM, SCB1234 said:

I think Binance is growing too wide in too many areas. Hopefully it won't harm them, but it is a mistake a lot of companies make with too much early success.

in my opinion binance have messed up so many times from stopping so many people in third world countries from trading there to kicking out us customers and then coming back and opening binance america...it seems like they dont know how to handle their fame.

Binance exchange is always concerned to protect the crypto holdings of the users from all around the world. They are under the rules and the regulations so they are more responsible for the users' data security to stop the risks of the potential amount lose. 

as we know binance is the most trusted and most used exchange in the crypto so scammers try to sacm in the name of binance so we need to be more careful ehile doing any project starting with name binance

On 2/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sagor said:

i have used the application of binace exchange . the application is very much interesting to me and the app is very much secured too.

i would not go as far to call binance secure because a big exchange like binance has been hacked twice and thats really bad for their image in the market.

• +3 1

is not. binance has no curse, it's just hackers heading towards binance because of how popular it is, there are ways to fight hackers. Each of you, please be careful of your account security by 2-factor authentication and stay away from promising links