How to convert our work to money and how to withdrawal - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan_18

How to convert our work to money and how to withdrawal

First of all to start earning from this forum your account needs to be connected to yobit platform, after that you need to meet up the task of getting paid which is 100 post, after that you will start getting paid with bitcoin which you can now exchange to USD and withdraw your earnings.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, khan_18 said:

I'm new here and I don't know how to withdraw money. After finishing thirty comments our work will be updated in cryptotalk camping in yobit ryt there after how to withdraw money to our bank account can anyone tell me.

Make sure you link your crypto talk account with yobit account with thesame email you used to register. After you have completed your daily 30 post send your funds to your wallet using send to my balance.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, khan_18 said:

I'm new here and I don't know how to withdraw money. After finishing thirty comments our work will be updated in cryptotalk camping in yobit ryt there after how to withdraw money to our bank account can anyone tell me.

You can not join cryptotalk campaign at the meantime, but if they enable linking accounts again and continue with accepting new members you have to use send balance button that is on Yobit exchange, after adding your forum account you posts will be counted automatically by the system and you will be rewarded for your contribution, after having bitcoin in your balance for withdrawal you have many options, you can withdraw using bitcoin and send it to your own wallet(it has high fees for withdrawal) or you can exchange your btc to another coin with lower fees like Litecoin and then send it to your wallet.

you can see your status in yobit pannel ( earning and accepted post ) , for withdraw your money in bank you need to send your bitcoin into paxful or wazirx after that easly you can withdraw your fund into bank account .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You cannot withdraw your funds from here directly to your bank account and if you want do this then you are most likely going to have to use some sort of third party application as the yobit platform currently does not support bank accounts. The best thing to do would most likely be to get the money in your bitcoin wallet and then use localbitcoins to sell them in exchange for fiat currency that can be deposited in your bank account.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

When your earnings have been counted on yobit, you can easily withdraw it but I think you should first convert your bitcoin into litecoin so that you will have lesser transaction fees and then you can send to your personal wallet.

After you linking your crypto email to your yobit campaign

Then after your posts are counted and paied you can press on my send btc to my balance

first you have to complete your 100th post on this forum then you will be eligible to earn money from post you will get paid 1000 Satoshi per post after collecting good amount you will be able to withdraw amount in your cryptocurrency wallet 

You can extract your money by selling your currencies against the dollar, convert that dollar into a VISA or Master Card and extract it via ATM.

THINK POSITIVE

If you are talking about withdrawing your money to your central bank account, then this method requires a broker to carry out this process. The yobit platform is drawing on your electronic banks and has no relationship with the central banks.
When your posts are calculated and paid to you by btc, you can transfer your money to usd and withdraw it. The broker has searched for the process.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Its very simple to convert your work to money. You must have a yobit account in which you have to link it with crypto talk. If you don't have one then it's not possible to create now because yobit registration is off. After receiving BTC in yobit you can withdraw it to your address. 

On 5/11/2020 at 8:08 AM, harzallah said:

If you are asking about converting work into money in this forum, all you have to do is write and write 30 content every day in order to earn 30,000 Satoshi from Bitcoin

That's right we need to finish the 30 posts first then we can earn the 30000 satoshis that we can convert into dollars then we can use it to buy our needs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

All is easy about how you will receive your income after your work, because all will be happen automatically, so you have nothing to do, the important you need to do a good and constructive post here, and then your income will be transferred to Yobit website exchange and there on the Cryptotalk Campaign your find your income just click on Send to my BTC balance, et voila!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

While completing your first 100 comments you get 1k satoshis for each comment and to withdraw those satoshis you have to first send your balance in btc and they you need to choose the best altcoins which can give you a good earning with low deduction rates and then by selecting the sell order you can transfer those balance into your wallets and then can be withdrawn.

At first my friend you have to make sure that your Cryptotalk UID is already exist ! You can check that by clicking on this website https://yobit.io/en/paybyposts/

If you can see a number so your UID is exist and you can earn money here ! Of it's not so you have to wait them to enable payments again

You can exchange it first to other currency to avail low cost withdrawal fee. Because we all know that bitcoin have high value so that it has also high withdrawal price. So in my way on making withdrawal to yobit is i exchange it first to ripple and send to my e-money wallet and send to bank.

Dear friend,it's easy to withdraw your money ,just send your earnings to yobit  and exchange them.ofcurse after finishing 100 posts for free.thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

18 minutes ago, 3ola3omran said:

Dear friend,it's easy to withdraw your money ,just send your earnings to yobit  and exchange them.ofcurse after finishing 100 posts for free.thanks

By the new payment system you have to Waite until 1 September after this you can send your talk token to your balance 

After this you can convert them

My friend, after you earned money on the yobit platform, you can use this balance to trade currencies encrypted on this platform, or you can withdraw your balance to your own wallet.

First, you must complete 100 helpful responses, after which you will be charged a rate of 1000 Satoshi per response...

You can connect this account to the yobit exchange where you would get your payments. After completing first 100 posts you will start to earn 10 talk tokens for each post which can be traded with the other coins after September. You can also your token and withdraw to your fiat currency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The matter is simple, all you need is to make useful posts and topics of excellent quality and non-duplicate and get paid for that on the yobit platform that you convert into a visa card and extract it into paper money from the ATM

Life is great and enjoy it

You need to finish 100 posts to start the payment system. After finishing then thats the time it starts. Also, connect your cypto account to your yobit account so it can access the counts of your useful posts and getting paid for it. 

The most beautiful things that we have here , there is a lot of work being being. the beauty of being in this forum is to make some money , we can make some money and when it comes to withdrawal there are a lot of beauty that help us in withdrawing especially with crypto which makes a loto of sense so its important to work with the little we have and withdraw via crypto and the best is ripple

I hope you already created yobit account and already connected on your cruptotalk acoount because once you haven't connected both accounts all your posts will be wasted.