Who owns cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Who owns cryptotalk

This forum has really helped my life and it is helping all members. I have come to think of it, that who is behind this great and helping forum. Any answers? Make useful constructive suggestions or answers. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • Useful or interesting 1

Certainly a forum CryptoTalk a lot of members helped in their daily lives, but as for your question about the forum owner I have no information about this, but I think there is a partnership between Yobit and CryptoTalk

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

This forum has really helped my life and it is helping all members. I have come to think of it, that who is behind this great and helping forum. Any answers? Make useful constructive suggestions or answers. 

That info would read in somewhere if they wanted that info to be public, so i don't want to guess of dox anyone against their will if they want to stay hidden. Especially when they are paying me for writing in here.

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

We couldn't know the owner if cryptotalk, because this is the big company, but here we only knows admin and moderators, but we don't have sure if admin is the owner of cryptotalk.

the forum is runni g with a high dedicated team .and still Owner of the forum is not yet revealed.but i just wanna thank all the team and the Owner of the forum who is helping peoples financially by making earning with ease

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agree with you this is best thing in my life , it’s changing my lige , now i learn about trad here in this forum , and also i make money witch i need to start in trading , i think this forum is created by yobit exchange , so im really thankful for all moderator and all people how’s make this forum.

I think it is returning to the Yobit platform. In fact, the forum and the Yobit platform provide money. Previously, the platform was giving money through Free coin and through a bot telegram when launched Yoda coin. Now this forum gives money by posting topics and comments. Thank you to the forum and to the Yobit platform.

It's owned by the Yobit Exchange of course ,firstble the exchange give us the opportunity to earn and trade free coins in his market and we really make a lot of profit ,and now the Forum too ,so we need to thanks both of them 

Cryptotalk is helping my life too and i am happy for that. I never thought anything about who is the owner of this forum or who is behind of this forum because its helping many people and now we can trade by ourselves from the knowledge that we get here, and also we can do great things with our earnings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

17 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

who is behind this great and helping forum

21 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I never thought anything about who is the owner of this forum or who is behind of this forum

YoBit.Net Exchange is the owner of CryptoTalk.Org Forum.

Also YoBit.Net Exchange who own CryptoTalk Campagin ( Get paid for every post! ) .

As far as know that the owner of this great and prominent forum is still hide, But they have strong team and controller of all thing of this forum. But this forum is linked with Yobit it's clear to all members ,Although we don't know the name of owner of it. Thanks to all.

You are right  mate the owner isbgreatbperson who start bsuvh a great forum  that help number  of persons  and communities.  We know about the  team that running  the forum but don't  know who is the owner.

You are right mate this forum of cryptotalk is changing many people's lives financially from the earnings we get and it has also changed my life too,it has also given me hope of making it in cryptocurrency thanks to the owner and all the moderators of this great forum for this opportunity.

Frankly, all I know about this forum is that it is Rossin. This is the only information I have. I don't even know when this site was done, and how it benefits from our posts, too. You made me think more of your post.

I myself do not know about this.  Who or what is behind it.  However, Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of crypto or bitcoin.  He is behind it all because he is hiding from it.  So that no one can harm him.

23 minutes ago, Kerseem said:

This forum is helping members in different ways and have bring progress to the cryptoworld by giving the opportunity to learn and share knowledge and experience but this forum is handle in collaboration with yobit exchanger. 

About the learning aspect, if someone is not spamming and read the topics and replies of cryptotalk carefully, the person will gain a lot ranging from how to secure wallets and how to avoid scam and many others.