Next destination of xrp for 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Next destination of xrp for 2020

for this moment nothing is clear to say where XRP coin is going but last news say that paypal will add crypto if this hapened the xrp price will goes up to 1 usd easy .

• +1 1

I think Ripple is very strange cryptocurrency which price moves is difficult to predict. I personally don`t believe that XRP can be really popular and demanded one day, because of its owners strategy and project ideology 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

the riple did not bring any project to improve his system to compare to other corners like the ziliqua in my opinion he will stay    stagnate where he is

The xrp coin will be good and provide excellent performance during the year 2020 especially since it is ranked 3rd and it is not easy if it were not an excellent currency

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, George10 said:

XRP has been predicted by many experts to have the probability of pumping before the end of this year 

I'm hoping for this to happen because I invested on that coin. 

If it will pump this year I will be glad because most of the investors on that coin really waiting for that currency to pump in unexpected price. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me, Ripple is not a currency suitable for daily trading because its liquidity is low and it moves slowly, but in the long run it may bring you good profits..

• +1 1

Unfortunately, this currency caused many losses Where they bought it from the price of 3 dollars and its price has now stabilized at 20 cents, and this is a huge loss, and the reason is in my opinion is its very large number, as its large number does not make it easy to rise at all, but it may reach the dollar next year and can sell at that time with less loss.

This is a very good result! In General, the XRP cryptocurrency has recently become very relevant, and is more and more often used on the trading platform, often some kind of trading is carried out with it. In fact, I believe that this coin has a good future! After all, if everything goes well, then the price of this coin will soar well!

The 2020 is now going to be end. But I didn't see any revolution the Crypto currency Ripple and it didn't go up and didn't give more profit.

Hello, guys.
Many analysts indicate that XRP is poised to rally and trade between $20 and $30 in the next bull rally.
Keep it real
vvvvvvvvvv
XRP price IS NOT “pre-determined.”
XRP IS NOT “backed by gold”.

XRP WILL NOT reach the prices BTC has ($10,000+).
XRP will NOT replace the dollar.
But it doesn’t need to do ANY of these things to make you and me life changing money over the next 3 years.
Regards.

Normally this type of currencies, which aspire to a price that it has never reached, are totally speculated, since there is no old data that it managed to trade at the expected price, and that is already a mystery with theories by speculators, I always recommend that they manage their money well when investing.

Ripple has been working for years on partnerships with international banks and securing means of transferring money across borders, but so far we have not seen anything real about the development in the use of the Ripple network, all that has happened during the past years is a permanent drop in the Ripple price.

• +3 1

You are giving a high value I don't think so it will touch the 5$ because it is not an easy thing and it has touched the 0.6$ already... Thanks.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, jamesvince said:

if bitcoin performance awesom

This is why I am not convinced to invest in any of the altcoins because the performance is only dependent on Bitcoin, so I am trader but not investor and not have any hopes as these as even this price is reach by the ripple then it will drop again down to zero and some cents.

The xrp coin only did a big rise lately because of an airdrop that given some coins called spark and some people think they could profit from it. The price doubled and more and xrp now is looking down again. I don't know how xrp can rise again with all this that we know today and were not known to investors for a long time.

XRP touch the 0.79$ price this time high and soon it touch the 40$ to 50$ becasue in the market just wait for the bull and when the bull is start after that all the coins go high and the coin holders will sell their coins in a high price at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Xrp didn't have a huge destination for 2020, I said before that perhaps it could have some small times of very fast rise but this will be it, after that it always drops. Lately the xrp airdrop of sparks has ended and those that invested for it are selling.

I see the date of this topic made on 5 May 2020, at this date the XRP SEC problem don't exist. But yes at this date the majority of traders expressed their positive prediction about XRP with a bright future. But unfortunately now after the SEC issue, XRP should redevelop again to improve its image and credibility.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is good news that currencies will improve and their growth will increase, and I think it will grow more in line with Bitcoin as the demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, and I think it is time to invest with all our strength and try to collect a lot of Bitcoin and other currencies to ensure a good future.

XRP got hit hard by the SEC demand, contrarily to other altcoins, which are skyrocketing these days. XRP is struggling to hold up above $0,23 due to this issue and that important exchanges have announced they are going to delist this cryptocurrency. It remains to see if XRP hodlers are patient enough to not sell their holdings at this low level, which would be the last nail in XRP's coffin.

My friend, the xrp currency is a currency supported by the United Kingdom, and it is the most advanced currency in the cryptocurrency market, so I think it is on a permanent rise because of the support that you are worried about from a country with a good economy, and it is a currency that has met with great demand because it is a central currency. Thank you.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, jamesvince said:

Ripple xrp is the ranked third in coingecko and Coinmarketcap. And its price currently 0.22$ and all time high price in 2020 of xrp was 0.35$ in mid February. And yesterday i am reading one article he predicted its price next destination is cam be 5$ in next two years if bitcoin performance awesome then xrp not behind bitcoin. Its my opinions also don't take it professionally advise take your own investment strategies for crypto market. 

Yes, really, that a really good currency is supported by the Russian state. I think that the currency will rise well after the strong decline that took place with it.

• +4 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, jamesvince said:

Ripple xrp is the ranked third in coingecko and Coinmarketcap. And its price currently 0.22$ and all time high price in 2020 of xrp was 0.35$ in mid February. And yesterday i am reading one article he predicted its price next destination is cam be 5$ in next two years if bitcoin performance awesome then xrp not behind bitcoin. Its my opinions also don't take it professionally advise take your own investment strategies for crypto market. 

I do not know days ago it made a strong landing, and today it returns to a great extent, and this matter I think has a big reason for its decline and rise in such a thing

Yes, dear, two days ago xRP was worth 0.22 and now it is equal to 0.32 it is really a strong and heavily supported currency, I loved it and i became trading and profit from it I advise everyone because it will dominate cryptocurrencies in the future. 

• +5 1