Learn from experience - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

It is not wrong to learn from the experiences of others and benefit from them, but in the end, a person must learn from himself and his experiences, as life is a large and wide field for learning and a person can only gain experience from his own experience

Experience, mistakes and failures are the best teachers in my my opinion on this platform. The might come time when we receive warning points or when we get banned. That is the time when the users need to learn from such mistakes and try to rectify the same in the future. this way experience will lead the users to great heights on this platform which again will enable them to earn more income through creation of good quality content.

• +5 1

Yes, learning is the basis of everything before entering a field, and there are those who learn the methods of this field and ways to profit from it, and there are those who learn from his previous mistakes and benefit from them and have experience in this field

Its common said that learn from experience but technically its not always like that way because sometimes your ideas and creativitys can help alot too in your invest work and adjusting in many way not just using your experience last time but your thinking into a other way will help it out.

• +2 2

This is largely true because there are many people who are new to the experience is not very good, if they do not follow the excuse of love tricks, they will face huge problems. If they want to have a good work experience, they must introduce good content

Yes friend, you are right. I think that putting this into practice leads us to have the experience we need to face the challenges that arise. We all have flaws because we are not born knowing everything, because if we want to learn something, we have to try to study to know, and this is good for our mistakes too, because the mistake becomes an experience, just always wanting to know more and more.

Learning is the secret word to be successful . Learning from experience is one of the most fundamental and natural means of learning available to everyone All it requires is the opportunity to reflect and think.

When you talk about the experience  that means you have a lot of failures  in yiur life rom them you have learned a lot of things and you can tell the new  commers what  to do and what will take them to their disaster. This is good to learn from one's failures in order to be successful in life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with that because in this case he stays with us and doesn't know much. They don't know. If they want to enrich their knowledge, we must follow the comments of our seniors and see what good things they have in the committee and what they must have.

I think failure is the best teacher, but i don't wish for a big loss for anyone. We all know that the failure is the main source of experience here. The  more you learn and the more  you gain, the experience. is play a vital role in the market.

Experience is the best of all teachers. That we fail ones does not mean we should quit trying. Failure is the condiment that gives success it flavors. Let us learn to turn our wounds into wisdom and experience success in return.

• +3 1

Learning is always better with more experience. Experience maybe negative or positive but unfortunately they either help up to learn or succeed or else make mistakes and make sure we never repeat it. Both have only gains. Experience helps to shape us into a version of us which can survive any situation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We can make no mistake but this is hard and of course needs experience, when starting with something new, as I am right now we will make mistakes but if we read and follow others we will not.

Failures make the experience and in the way to success there are more than enough failures and you need to bear them and keep on working until you reach your goal that is the only way to reach the success there is no other way or shortcut to get what you want.

We must learn from our mistakes if we want to get success. Personally, I've made a lot of mistakes since being involved in cryptocurrencies and I learn from it like many investors. Now I always do plenty of research before buying a coin and token.

Yes friend, you are right and experience is the best teacher. We learn from our mistakes and we should not make the same mistake twice, thats what experience teaches. So before entering into the field of cryptocurrency make sure that you learn and understand things to avoid huge losses. Even after learning things we may fail at making profits, so learn from your mistakes be better each day. And dont believe others suggestions and opinions without proper research. 

when I have start in bitcoin trading I was nothin know I think I am good but not very good I have learn with my experience and still I am learning I find my mistake and learn from them to make my trading unique

Trading or investment don't always bring profits. Sometimes it brings some losses because of our tiny mistakes. But when this type of thing happens then one must not be actually get disappointed. Because you have to learn from your mistakes. Otherwise you cannot do better furtjer in trading or projects. That's why always be positive and learn from your experience. 

• +2 1

This is a very necessary solution for all of us, friends! We must accept mistakes and use them for our own good, learn to solve them correctly, and also be aware of and make some decisions. Because not everyone understands this, and they continue to constantly make mistakes, as a result of which they lose many results. And it's sad!

Every member should get learn first. As a result of acquiring learn, his experience will increase day by day. He can be very profitable if he can invest in the business by using his intellect on gaining experience.

Learning from our experience is much better than learning from other people's information because it is tested and you learn to work, learn and make the best of it and moreover people learn more from mistakes. This is why I say learning from mistakes makes us more experienced Makes knowledgeable.

revel in is excellent teacher you need to study from it. you should not be afraid for making errors because errors will train up what to do and do not.

Learning from past experience in really important, do not make thesame mistake, it's good to avoid previous mistakes that you made. 

On 5/5/2020 at 7:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

We often hear elderly people telling young people that experience is the best teacher, but if you can learn a lesson in life without putting yourself in difficulties, and benefit from someone else's experience rather than live it, that is much better.

• +2 1

On 6/25/2020 at 7:38 AM, Zalaks007 said:

Experience is the best teacher they say and I also believe that the best way to learn from your past mistakes is from your previous experience. 

The successful people in this world learn from their failures and that really help them alot.

we need to apply it to our self we need to learn from experience because that's the best thing that can help us to grow specially your experience in life even if in cryptoworld. So enjoy the process and enjoy the experience you will become successful