Learn from experience - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

On 5/5/2020 at 1:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

Yeah this is what I think as well, you only fail if you see it as such, for me it's just learning what you got wrong and what can you do to make things better the next time. The reality is that 90% of time we are going to fail on something and some people see it as the end of the world, when it's normal because it's just a part of the process of becoming successful 

You are absolutely right, I really liked your reflection. Many times we start from the mistake of not having the correct training and information to do something. It is true that once we fail, we learn from it and we have the option of not making the same mistake. Failure is human and I think that it helps us to grow, to improve our knowledge, to improve our emotional intelligence (which is also very important and we often forget) and also to learn.

I very much agree with you, learning from experience is very important since what we do and go wrong or we will know what we face in the future, whether they are decisions we make or events that we have to solve.

Fellow people are not perfect but when they make mistakes they are perfect, because we have no experience in any case, and we know we are making mistakes but trying, because this failure gives an experience, when we analyze and repeat this mistake, we are perfect in any case.  

Not always will everything work out for you the first time you try, if you make mistakes it is normal because you are human, what you should learn from those mistakes so that in the future you know what to do and can continue to advance

I believe that the best way to learn is to make mistakes, but not yours, but someone else's mistakes. If no one was wrong, we wouldn't know how to do it right. For example, someone created a cryptocurrency. Perhaps the person creating this thought that they might be wrong. If you don't try it, it won't work.

I think this is the best advice in this forum , because everyone should learn from their failure , nobody is perfect in this world , you have to make yourself perfect by practice even if you fail don't loose your hope just learn from experience . 

I think that it is vitally important to accept your mistakes and learn from them. You should be afraid of making them as well, because the only mistake you've done is the one you've done twice. Although I would recommend to learn from mistakes of others if possible)

Take a bit of my experience so. Do not start making bets. It is so costly sometimes if you can't stop and if you want more and more.

Thank you for such a good subject my friend and I agree

Well, when you're new to a subject you don't know. You must seek to obtain the basic knowledge and establish your system, then when it comes to practice you can make the necessary mistakes, but if you do not learn from them let's say that it will never be profitable in any area, that is, when you have an opportunity, you will not make the same mistake of the past because you already had a previous experience

Experience is the best teacher they say and I also believe that the best way to learn from your past mistakes is from your previous experience. 

The successful people in this world learn from their failures and that really help them alot.

Yes, I also believe in that, since we learn from our experience and it is important to learn something from the things that happen to us and thus one day be successful because of the things we have learned.

The experience gives you the wisdom to have a learning and teaching method, when we already have time to do something, it becomes very easy and bearable for us to do what we have to do, I do not agree that I must make mistakes to learn, although that always happens. , then I focus on forgetting what happened to me as something bad and from there I get the best of not returning, a world of experiences needs time to mature, always in the end we realize what we did not do and what we did, but We always need experience to feel that we are fulfilled. Of course, a good experience.

Very good topic in my opinion. I really appreciate words of author, but don't forget about theory, theory plus experice made on practic will give you best results. Good luck in learning crypto world and making more experience here.

Many people learning from experience. Every mistake is a lesson, and your goal is get right conclusions from this lesson, and don't repeat it. Then your experience will grow.

I think that to enter the world of cryptocurrencies it is very important to meet an experienced person and to share their knowledge with you.

I agree with the author.
You should always remember your mistakes and failures and learn from them in order to avoid them in the future.

Yes of course experience is the only way to survive in the crypto market the other business you have also to be experienced or done that but the crypto is that if you don't have an experience you can be experience a lot of scams and all the websites they are just fucked up with your investments

Of course friend, in my case, I hired a mentor who is very attentive to me and teaches me how to operate in different markets more than anything else in the cryptocurrency market since he is an expert, but what I want to say is that through practice it is like  you are going to become a professional, if it is really what you want, I have met people who prefer to put their money to work for a person and thus passively profit, but that is everyone's choice.

• +1 1

My friend, you really do very good publications, you deserve all the reputation you have and much more to come. In my land it is said a lot that people do not measure ourselves by the times we fall, but by which we are able to get up. This is summarizing his words, let us always learn from the teachings that the mistakes that we make throughout life leave us. and the option to surrender should never be within the possibilities. We have to fight more and more, because we will have more elements to do it, and this applies very well to this world of cryptocurrencies. never doubt it. he who perseveres always triumphs. I also wish you the best of luck forever.

yes you must learn from your wrong decisions or your failures but the main thing is you got your mistakes , nobody is perfect in this world , we have to realize our mistakes and do work with full patience and accurate.

Experience is a good teacher just like practice one needs to practice to get it right .the more experience one gets on trading in cryptocurrency the more confident and informed decisions we will make and that is good for making profit.

Certainly it is of value to be prudent but so much knowledge without practice you will never obtain a full dominion of an activity, it is not necessary to make precisely errors to learn, the errors tend to be natural and they are those that forge the skill in the human being.

I think experience is a good asset in life. When you make a mistake in crypto, it becomes an experience, we need to learn from them especially in crypto world.