Learn from experience - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Always remember that failure is not the end. Failure is a new beginning to start again. To try again. To stand up again. If you failed for the 9th time, don't give up. You might be successful in the 10th time. Experience is the best teacher. Thru experience we can learn, start again and bloom and become better version of ourselves.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is absolutely true learning from your  experience is better than learning from others because that is when you get to know your weak points and by that you will be a able to solve the problem within yourself but learning from others experience will take you longer time and you have to sacrifice some of your pleasures in order to understand how they do thing.

Edited by Solex
Made Corrections.
  • +2 1

I agree with you, but knowing other people's experiences may give you experience because you may encounter the same problems that other people have faced.
I also advise everyone to read more to learn.

Experience is the best teacher they say and I also believe that the best way to learn from your past mistakes is from your previous experience. 

The successful people in this world learn from their failures and that really help them alot.

• +2 1

I think losing is better than winning at the starting because the losing now can be the great experience for the upcoming days and we can realize the mistake every time. It's necessary to be very motivated and always gain experience.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/20/2020 at 6:06 AM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes you are right that failure is the key to success but my friend life is very short and you don't have that much time to get failure for everything and then stand up to fight for it rather that we should learn from others mistakes so that we should not make mistake

It's okay to have failures if those failure may lead for us to achieve success. 

We will learn on our experiences that's why without failure we will never learn something new. 

Don't be afraid having it sometimes, it's normal. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, Gooooku said:

Experience is the best teacher, because of it we learned something that we can use and apply in future situation also we know what to do if the bad past experience happens again. 

That's why never fear trying something new. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, Diana1317 said:

Learning from our own experience is the best because it teaches us important lesson from our mistakes and failure, we should use all the lessons we learned to pursue our dreams and make a successful life

Your first errors, your first mistakes gonna give the experience to win in the future.

experience is really our best teacher , we got experience whenever we are doing mistack .  already I learn some good things Whenever I makes mistake in trading . nowdays I have good experience in Trading and in other marketing Field .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Providing wrong info is not a good habit plese try to contribute the best knowlege u know properly about what it is and what it represents to be so try to communicate the best wording which is easy to understand and any one can describe it easily

• +1 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Way back in highschool, my teacher always tell us that experience is the best teacher, it is indeed true because life is like that. Learning from your experiences and someone's shared experiences will surely gave you an idea about what certain thing is for. These experiences may be victorious and failure but we can still learn from it. Let us not be afraid of failing since it is a part of our lives and has a big impact in our lives. We can try and do our best again and again to achieve the sucess we wanted in the first place. 

• +1 1

On 5/14/2020 at 6:16 PM, magd said:

Yes, and there is a big difference between personal motivated learning and education,

Well, that's true mate, personal motivated learning is a kind of learning which is you're studying for your own in short self study, while the leaning from education this is the way of learning which is having a teacher or professor to teach you some things.

Experience is one of the best teachers for us. That is why while we are going old, we are gaining knowledge because we had faced so many experiences. You may also learn if through research alit would help a lot.

Learning from experience means that you gain new information about the matter and have previous experience because you have tried it before

Life is great and enjoy it

2 hours ago, Satushi6753 said:

You are correct we can learnwell from our experience as opposed to gaining from others . In the event that we do practice of whatever we need to learn. We can adapt effectively and in brief timeframe.

We don't always think of this when we could try to learn from our experience we should have become experts now and because we can solve the Mistake next time by avoiding it.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:46 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know failure is the key to success.

i agree in this words that you said. We must experience failure for us to gain something new experience and knowledge and it will help us to become successful in our way here in forum. losing or getting failure is not bad if you will learn from your mistake and make it right.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

The more experience person knows how to manage on everything he/she do. So we need to apply it to our self we need to learn from experience because that's the best thing that can help us to grow specially your experience in life even if in cryptoworld. So enjoy the process and enjoy the experience you will become successful.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/5/2020 at 8:16 PM, jekichchan said:

We should always rely only on ourselves, because only our experience gives us the opportunity to learn from mistakes in order to go higher and higher. Good luck and most importantly don't give up

That's right never give up or surrender no matter what bad experiences happened to us, make the experience as motivation for us to continue and achieve what we really wanted. 

Everyone of us is not taking a path that has no failure. We may encounter some failure along the way o we should not easily give up the path we are taking in especially in the crypto field, we need to keep going on then stay focus and make our experience as a lesson.

• +2 1

On 7/3/2020 at 6:32 AM, Lexfi said:

The more experience person knows how to manage on everything he/she do.

The more he made mistakes the more he always learn that is the habit of all wise men's.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Tine0313 said:

we need to keep going on then stay focus and make our experience as a lesson.

Yes we need some knowledge of the past to apply it to the present situation of the market as it suppose to solve present problems.

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The more he made mistakes the more he always learn that is the habit of all wise men's.

Yes we need some knowledge of the past to apply it to the present situation of the market as it suppose to solve present problems.

I agree with you buddy, the experienced in the past can be apply to the present to avoid same happening in the past. We can prevent losing our money in crypto field if we learned and have knowledge of what path we are taking in.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:32 PM, Lexfi said:

The more experience person knows how to manage on everything he/she do. So we need to apply it to our self we need to learn from experience because that's the best thing that can help us to grow specially your experience in life even if in cryptoworld. So enjoy the process and enjoy the experience you will become successful.

Yes mate, through experience we can become successful in life. Because this experience gave us a lesson that we can use in the future to avoid chose a wrong decision or path again. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Experience is necessary
Of course, either to work in the forum or work as traders in the crypto market, and this experience includes loss and default and knowledge of methods that are useless or not self-interest.
And that the best weapon is patience and perseverance.

• +1 1

When I first traded money for bitcoin, I list over $100 in less than a day, I though crypto is risky and dangerous, but later I have to just continue learning which makes me gain over $300 out of $400 estimated amount I list in total. I now gained because of the experience I have. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

unfortunately at least in this crypto sector there are no shortcuts you must first practice, study the basics and then obviously make the first mistakes and the first losses in trading from which to draw lessons and experience

• +1 2
  • +2 1