Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform

I don't know about this blog site and I found out about this site through your topics.  I have been able to earn good money from this forum and the amount that BTC can earn from here cannot be earned from any other site.  I will know the details about your site, then I will work on this site if you like.

• +1 1

Never heard that. But I will try to use that since 150$ is not bad. But are you sure that it is legit paying? Do you have proof of payment so that we will assured that our time will not wasted

I have tried this steemhunt before and it offers you tasks that you complete and then you get a reward which is good for those looking for reward hunting

Life is great and enjoy it

First of all i want to thank you for sharing such a goog website for earning with us.I think anyone can make a good amount of money every month from this website.At the beginning all will face to some difficulties to gather a good user score,that the main task to start with this forum.Hope me abd other many member will join that one.

Edited by Jami273

On 5/5/2020 at 2:07 PM, Tine0313 said:

Thanks for this buddy. You really explained it well and it catch my attention. I think i will give it a try so that i can have earning points. But for now, i will try to search it first so i have knowledge before starting that.

I try that before but it doesn't satisfy what I'm expecting but that's also a good platform according to the review of other members, maybe we just have a different opinion about that. 

Go give that a try for you to know, but me I don't want to try that again because I'm already satisfied here in cryptotalk. 

I used steemit From longtime , infcat nowdays I also write 7-8 article monthly basis there , I will generate good Steem coin there  . steemhunt really a New website for me , definitely I will signup there soon .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

There is steemit platform that is similar to this one,  I think this is the copy of that one, as they are too paying good amount but you must be content creator that is the only condition. 

Thank you for sharing such interesting and informative topic. Since it is my first time to hear about this website, I will try to search about the website that you're suggesting and if I will find it profitable and worthy enough of my efforts, I will sign up for it.

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I try that before but it doesn't satisfy what I'm expecting but that's also a good platform according to the review of other members, maybe we just have a different opinion about that. 

Go give that a try for you to know, but me I don't want to try that again because I'm already satisfied here in cryptotalk. 

We all want to earn free crypto but we should be careful in trying all platform giving a free crypto since we don't want to waste our time. But because of your recommendation of this app i will still give it a try for a short time period since i also want to focus here in Cryptotalk.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:09 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone today i will tell you about a platform which is totally legit and you can easily earn from there. Platform website is steemhunt.com probably many of you already know about it and many don't. I'll tell you guys steps to join it. 

First of all you need to sign up an account and it has different steps depending upon your country. So you can easily create an account. Basically this platform is all about posting content. You can post applications from play store in your own language to earn more likely advertising them in your own language. You can also post in your blog about your day or any information you want to share. Platform has a very easy user interface. You can start earning in just 1 month. Your earnings depend upon how much upvotes you get from the big users and bots. 

In the beginning it will take around 10-15 days to develop your user score and it is important because without user score you can't earn. When your user score is increased you will earn upvotes from steem official pages and bots of steem platform. Steem takes 50% of your earnings so if you are earning 2 dollar on one post you will receive 1 dollar. In 3 months i have already earned more than 150$. And still have many tokens left in my account. 

You can earn much more money if you love to create video content you can earn a lot from this platform once you develop your user score if you get active on this platform for 1 month i ensure you that with videos content you can earn 100$ monthly very easily. 

Another thing you can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io it's another hard fork of steemhunt. So you can earn steem and hive coins and both has a really good price you can check on coingecko or CMC. Hive was recently pumped to around 1$. So both has great potential and you can earn a good enough amount in the long run don't expect returns from this platform quickly. 

I'm dropping my telegram username here so anyone can join this platform and if face any problem I'll be there to help. There is no personal advantage for me as there is no referral program. But i want you all to join this platform and earn free crypto because it is zero investment earnings fully legit. My telegram username is rishabh99946 so Dm me anytime I'll respond asap.

It took a lot of time to create this topic so i would like to request to the moderators to not to delete this post and let beginners earn from this platform. And if you find this post useful drop a like because I'll be posting more intresting content. 

But a big isue with this site is a long generating keys to login  which is difficult to find and loging every page got different key to login will u have any tips to change the pasword or how to change it i m done by pasting pasting and pasting ,its difficult for me and every one

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Thank you for sharing this kind of work too that we can earn free Cryptocurrency. Let me try to join to this site to earn more. It seems a good platform for everyone like us who already doing Cryptotalk, we have a big advantage I think.