Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform

Firstly I have to appreciate you for giving such a huge topic and explanation is very good you have given all the detail about the website but I think this campaign is already best for me I don't have to think for any other website to work because the payment I am getting that's enough for me even I am having more benefits to getting knowledge about cryptocurrency from this campaign.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, Shivam1 said:

Thanks for sharing this news. This is the good news for every users who want to earn money. Steemhunt.com is the good platform where we may make some money.

Thanks for sharing this news. This is the good news for every users who want to earn money. Steemhunt.com is the good platform where we may make some money.

You welcome but quoting all the post is not good for the forum and you might be warned for that you are welcome. I will be there to assist any time.

Thank you, my friend, for this unique post. I did not know anything about this site until I read your post. I will definitely try this site and I can get money from it.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone today i will tell you about a platform which is totally legit and you can easily earn from there. Platform website is steemhunt.com probably many of you already know about it and many don't. I'll tell you guys steps to join it. 

First of all you need to sign up an account and it has different steps depending upon your country. So you can easily create an account. Basically this platform is all about posting content. You can post applications from play store in your own language to earn more likely advertising them in your own language. You can also post in your blog about your day or any information you want to share. Platform has a very easy user interface. You can start earning in just 1 month. Your earnings depend upon how much upvotes you get from the big users and bots. 

In the beginning it will take around 10-15 days to develop your user score and it is important because without user score you can't earn. When your user score is increased you will earn upvotes from steem official pages and bots of steem platform. Steem takes 50% of your earnings so if you are earning 2 dollar on one post you will receive 1 dollar. In 3 months i have already earned more than 150$. And still have many tokens left in my account. 

You can earn much more money if you love to create video content you can earn a lot from this platform once you develop your user score if you get active on this platform for 1 month i ensure you that with videos content you can earn 100$ monthly very easily. 

Another thing you can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io it's another hard fork of steemhunt. So you can earn steem and hive coins and both has a really good price you can check on coingecko or CMC. Hive was recently pumped to around 1$. So both has great potential and you can earn a good enough amount in the long run don't expect returns from this platform quickly. 

I'm dropping my telegram username here so anyone can join this platform and if face any problem I'll be there to help. There is no personal advantage for me as there is no referral program. But i want you all to join this platform and earn free crypto because it is zero investment earnings fully legit. My telegram username is rishabh99946 so Dm me anytime I'll respond asap.

It took a lot of time to create this topic so i would like to request to the moderators to not to delete this post and let beginners earn from this platform. And if you find this post useful drop a like because I'll be posting more intresting content. 

This is a really nice post but can you show us some screenshots or pictures about that forum for me and other members see what it looks like and to prove that they are legit paying. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

15 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

If it is a real site, please give us the name of the project. You've earned over 150 from that site given our monthly income, I read your post

The name is already in the post that was steemhunt. If you don't trust me then you can use some information from online and from there you can read a lot of review about them 

Thanks for sharing this dear friend, well I don't really know much about this site you have mentioned but I will try to make research about it to know if it's legit and can give good earnings.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I appreciateyou for sharing this with us but the site is so complicated and it will take you a month before you start earning fully and it is really stressful though there are other alternatives out there 

Do this steemhunt site has any link with steemit site? Do they also pays to their users in steem coin? I have worked on steemit and earned steem coins but don't have about this earning platform. So thanks for letting me know, will try it.

Thank you for sharing such information, altough i don't think i will ever use it.

It feels like a long way of taking something out as profit and as you said it takes almost a month just to get such.

Also i didn't liked the interface it felt like other plataforms as the ones that you use just for chatting (dont recall the names).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Thank you for sharing this important platform my friend I think it would be very helpful for me to make some more money out of it and I will also look over this platform

My dear friend I think you should not promote any other website in this platform. Because I have read in the guidelines of the crypt of that you should not do referrals like program. But it's your wish you can do anything. It's your choice.

Thank you for sharing this site with us and i think that the earnign rate that you are suggesting here is extremely good and it for this reason that i am very interested in checking out this earning opportunity as it could be good to have this forum and that opportunity you are talking about as a way to supplement my student life. If i can make a suggestion about your post, in the future when you talk about these types of opportunities, please try to include screenshots of the site as well as proof of payment so that people know that it is legit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is a really good platform and has already tried steemhunt and is special to complete tasks and get rewards for it

THINK POSITIVE

We thank you for this topic, but I did not understand how it worked. I hope you will clarify more for us, and are there some evidence?

I never hear about this one it's my first time to be honest,it like a social network where ae can share our application and earn money,that what i understan ,i need to search more about it 

On 5/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, P A Ashif said:

My dear friend I think you should not promote any other website in this platform. Because I have read in the guidelines of the crypt of that you should not do referrals like program. But it's your wish you can do anything. It's your choice.

That's right we should not promote other forum or sites. 

So much better if he stop doing that and focus sharing knowledge in this forum instead. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is always good for this share of good and trusted websites where content creators and blog writers can earn money for their work. 

Is this website legit or no? If there are any member here who tried this platform will be good to introduce your experience here, but will be better with a proof of payment, because some website start with a such legitimate at the end they dont pay.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It seems a really good site for earning to me.But for earning here,one must need to be much patient.Because the first 30 days he will not be able to earn.But after that he can earn a really big amount every month and good to know that you have earned 150$ in just 3 months.It really inspired me much.Thanks a lot for sharing about such a great way to earn.

First of all i want to thank you for sharing such a goog website for earning with us.I think anyone can make a good amount of money every month from this website.At the beginning all will face to some difficulties to gather a good user score,that the main task to start with this forum.Hope me abd other many member will join that one.

Edited by Jami273

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I try that before but it doesn't satisfy what I'm expecting but that's also a good platform according to the review of other members, maybe we just have a different opinion about that. 

Go give that a try for you to know, but me I don't want to try that again because I'm already satisfied here in cryptotalk. 

We all want to earn free crypto but we should be careful in trying all platform giving a free crypto since we don't want to waste our time. But because of your recommendation of this app i will still give it a try for a short time period since i also want to focus here in Cryptotalk.

• +5 1

First, thank you for mentioning the latest information that they own their Blockchain networks, and this indicates the wonderful future of this technology.
Second, is the significance of these two sites the publicity of various matters, and is the payment made by the cryptocurrency in addition to the dollar?

• +1 1

Thats very beautiful to really check on it , its important to really define what you are looking for especially when it comes to sites like this , so the most basic thing here is content and its always about content even in this place itself you can always take on content, it works perfectly and anybody who really wants to know how to work with this site is to make sure that there is a lot of good work they are putting up even in crypto talk your content will sell you upvotes because now your upvotes matter works perfectly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Such sites that give such a system are often weak because they are at the beginning of their launch and the liquidity and preparation in them are few so they are somewhat inactive or they are dorms and may continue for several years before they disappear so some consideration of the goals must be taken with caution and the highest degree.

• +2 1

Wow it's great to know about this platform and I'm going to check about it for sure and if it's good for video creator sure i will be joining and working wisely there. And i have worked on daily motion videos so it would be privilege for me. Thanks for sharing, Keep updating new platform if you found out new one too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,