Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform

thank you. I do not know how to make money yet and I have not tried it, so I have not reviewed it yet. in terms of legality and honesty, if it can guarantee it will be really good There are not many honest websites and pay so much money. I will try it if it is true I will send my most sincere thanks to you

thank you for sharing such great opportunity with all of us.but i am confused about its legitecy.because we all get everyday many new projects who claim to give us free crypto currency on working into their sites but at the end they give nothing

You mentioned the name of a good site. We can all benefit from this site. I hope I will log in to the site provided by you and try so that I can earn income like you.

This multi-talented and multi-earning site makes me feel good, but I will collect some information and search for it better before registering, and it has to do with the Telegram community and I don't use Telegram

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Lover840 said:

uou can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io

Hi, I think you mean hive.io . Somehow I wasn't able to create an account there as they never answered to my request when I did the registration. Also I never liked steemit to be honest, so I wasn't going to use this one either. 

20 hours ago, EZAZ1212 said:

It's an informative post one can easily earn a good amount of money by steemhunt but from my perspective I would say that it takes a very longer periods of time to earn from it.

Although it takes a lot of time it's okay more than fake apps who said that they will pay you but instead you will not earn anything. 

For me much better to earn from long paying than believing scam apps. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

18 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Thanks for sharing with us this informations, because earning $100 earning per months is very huge, but I just want to know, the earning from this platform is not that hard.

Yes 100 dollar is a good enough amount if you earn it by doing online work. And earning on this platform is not much hard you just have to post there constantly. Basically you should be active in your beginning days. 

16 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Although it takes a lot of time it's okay more than fake apps who said that they will pay you but instead you will not earn anything. 

For me much better to earn from long paying than believing scam apps. 

That's very true. Application promising free money in short period of time are mostly scam and fake. And if you want to became rich in short time then you are going to fall into scam my dear friend. 

The problem with Steem is its extremely flawed system. If you attract a hater with lots of Steempower they can easily destroy all your earnings with one simple click. Steem is super flawed and it seems to be the case with every project Dan Larimer has created.

i have no any idea about such sites and no any information about such sites legit or not. i will try to use this and earn more money through this way.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone today i will tell you about a platform which is totally legit and you can easily earn from there. Platform website is steemhunt.com probably many of you already know about it and many don't. I'll tell you guys steps to join it. 

First of all you need to sign up an account and it has different steps depending upon your country. So you can easily create an account. Basically this platform is all about posting content. You can post applications from play store in your own language to earn more likely advertising them in your own language. You can also post in your blog about your day or any information you want to share. Platform has a very easy user interface. You can start earning in just 1 month. Your earnings depend upon how much upvotes you get from the big users and bots. 

In the beginning it will take around 10-15 days to develop your user score and it is important because without user score you can't earn. When your user score is increased you will earn upvotes from steem official pages and bots of steem platform. Steem takes 50% of your earnings so if you are earning 2 dollar on one post you will receive 1 dollar. In 3 months i have already earned more than 150$. And still have many tokens left in my account. 

You can earn much more money if you love to create video content you can earn a lot from this platform once you develop your user score if you get active on this platform for 1 month i ensure you that with videos content you can earn 100$ monthly very easily. 

Another thing you can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io it's another hard fork of steemhunt. So you can earn steem and hive coins and both has a really good price you can check on coingecko or CMC. Hive was recently pumped to around 1$. So both has great potential and you can earn a good enough amount in the long run don't expect returns from this platform quickly. 

I'm dropping my telegram username here so anyone can join this platform and if face any problem I'll be there to help. There is no personal advantage for me as there is no referral program. But i want you all to join this platform and earn free crypto because it is zero investment earnings fully legit. My telegram username is rishabh99946 so Dm me anytime I'll respond asap.

It took a lot of time to create this topic so i would like to request to the moderators to not to delete this post and let beginners earn from this platform. And if you find this post useful drop a like because I'll be posting more intresting content. 

Thank you friend for sharing this earning sites with us 

I am so thankful for sharing this helpful information about those sites 
I think i will try to use this sites and try to get profit from it 

I never used this site before because i don't have information of this sites how to work on it. When some new site we visited then until we not learn it how to used then better avoid from using it. Soon I learn it how we can earned from this site then i will work on it. 

2 hours ago, kipara said:

Wow that's is really great platform if it is really legit, but I'm feard to spending my mostly time on that platform but end of the day its gonna be fraud.

I clearly wrote there its 1000% legit platform because I'm already working myself there since 3 months now. I'm sharing it here with my personal experience. Its upto you if you want to join it or not. 

On 5/5/2020 at 3:55 AM, EZAZ1212 said:

It's an informative post one can easily earn a good amount of money by steemhunt but from my perspective I would say that it takes a very longer periods of time to earn from it.

Yes, I found that he needed a lot of time, but good money always needed time to earn it, and this is normal and we have to be patient

Thanks mate for such a good suggestion. One can really earn good amount but it can take good time to settle down. Steemhunt is a good platform as per your suggestion. Buti am really focused at Cryptotalk now so want to invest my time here and then i cam think of other.

It look like good site of earning free money. I will join it and will try to earn money. Thanks for sharing this useful site. Keep posting like this topic which help members. 

It's so great news for us, but the anxious news that now many scammers are cheating with the people by many flattery ways, at first i will research enough about legit. But if it become legit then you it will be so helpful for us.

Thank you my friend on the topic I will register on the site 
and start earning and I will ask you for help and the way to work on the site
 if you need you I have found the post useful you can post more 
content and you will receive many likes from everyone if they like the content

On Tuesday, May 05, 2020 at 5:56 PM, NarD said:

A very interesting way to earn extra money, I think if you work hard, then you can earn 200 dollars a month, you can safely go out.

What is the true way 

Is it in the invest box 

Or by trading we need really and 

Along earning source 

Thank you for your post and your comments 

Many many thanks for sharing us about this nice website.But sorry to say,i have no interest in that.Because i am enjoying this cryptotalk forum so much.Here you will not need one month to earn.You start earning in just two days here.

Dear friend 

I have no idea in this tropic.there have many senior friends the knowing well this tropic properly. Hope they suggest us the best solution. 

Thanks   

• +3 1

You said, we have to get user score on the platform. So according to your experience, how hard is is it to built up all essential steps on the platform as a newbie ? I have another question, if this platform is legit and paying, what about their payment term ? 

Very good explaining..thanks for sharing this topic with us! I have heard about this site but the problem with that is about dealing with some countries..they don't accept all people around the world.. If you have more information about banned countries and the accepting way please tell us.

Thank you for sharing this good posts. Everyone want to earn money and I also want to earn money. You shared so many ideas to earn money but I like must video content idea because I'm interested in video creating jobs.

• +1 1

On 5/5/2020 at 12:39 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone today i will tell you about a platform which is totally legit and you can easily earn from there. Platform website is steemhunt.com probably many of you already know about it and many don't. I'll tell you guys steps to join it. 

First of all you need to sign up an account and it has different steps depending upon your country. So you can easily create an account. Basically this platform is all about posting content. You can post applications from play store in your own language to earn more likely advertising them in your own language. You can also post in your blog about your day or any information you want to share. Platform has a very easy user interface. You can start earning in just 1 month. Your earnings depend upon how much upvotes you get from the big users and bots. 

In the beginning it will take around 10-15 days to develop your user score and it is important because without user score you can't earn. When your user score is increased you will earn upvotes from steem official pages and bots of steem platform. Steem takes 50% of your earnings so if you are earning 2 dollar on one post you will receive 1 dollar. In 3 months i have already earned more than 150$. And still have many tokens left in my account. 

You can earn much more money if you love to create video content you can earn a lot from this platform once you develop your user score if you get active on this platform for 1 month i ensure you that with videos content you can earn 100$ monthly very easily. 

Another thing you can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io it's another hard fork of steemhunt. So you can earn steem and hive coins and both has a really good price you can check on coingecko or CMC. Hive was recently pumped to around 1$. So both has great potential and you can earn a good enough amount in the long run don't expect returns from this platform quickly. 

I'm dropping my telegram username here so anyone can join this platform and if face any problem I'll be there to help. There is no personal advantage for me as there is no referral program. But i want you all to join this platform and earn free crypto because it is zero investment earnings fully legit. My telegram username is rishabh99946 so Dm me anytime I'll respond asap.

It took a lot of time to create this topic so i would like to request to the moderators to not to delete this post and let beginners earn from this platform. And if you find this post useful drop a like because I'll be posting more intresting content. 

Thanks for sharing this news. This is the good news for every users who want to earn money. Steemhunt.com is the good platform where we may make some money.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:39 AM, Lover840 said:

Thanks for sharing this news. This is the good news for every users who want to earn money. Steemhunt.com is the good platform where we may make some money.

This is a very good suggestion for the members who are not satisfied with their earnings on this platform and want more but I would like to advise everyone to be careful when using such platforms as they can get scammed.