Do not recommend your trading strategy to others unless you have tested it in your own trades with success. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do not recommend your trading strategy to others unless you have tested it in your own trades with success.

I created this topic to talk about an important subject. Some amateur traders are interested in giving advice or introducing trading strategies to other people. These traders can create lots of problems and cause many people to lose money because they suggest a strategy without even trying it themselves! If you want to introduce any new strategy (either short or long term), you have to try it in practice in your own trades to see if it really works or not. If you managed to get profit with your method multiple times (not just once), you can explain about it in full details and let others try it if they want. If you propose a trading method without testing it, other people may use it and lose big in their trades and they will blame you because you are responsible for what happened to them. Always remember that theory never equals practice.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Good topic you have started!!)) Important things you've touched in it. Really there are so many people who try to give advices to others))) and of course it is really impossible to check the adviced strategy to trade, to hold, to invest))) whether the person really tried it or not))) I always keep in my mind one rule for such cases - I listen to different advices, and to advices even of people whom I really trust, but make only my own decision after thinking twice before it. 

Edited by MilaNi

I noticed that some people created tips for other traders and conveyed them without experiencing the effectiveness of this method, which is why I always disagree with some trading strategies that others provide because I have not tried them and therefore I do not want to transfer unproven information and I am wrong and cause loss to others

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm never recommended any one to take my investment portfolios strategies because its necessary for all investors to take care their investments in own ways because if they suffered into loss then don't blame to others and try to make own investment strategies for pure and true earning as made my own investment plans. 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, jamesvince said:

I'm never recommended any one to take my investment portfolios strategies because its necessary for all investors to take care their investments in own ways because if they suffered into loss

This is a good advise, trading and hodling is not about people giving you a signal or how they make money, it is about you to know how to learn and have excellent experience about trading. That is how some people pay money for signals and still lose. 

4 hours ago, jamesvince said:

I'm never recommended any one to take my investment portfolios strategies because its necessary for all investors to take care their investments in own ways because if they suffered into loss then don't blame to others and try to make own investment strategies for pure and true earning as made my own investment plans. 

If you are sure about your strategy and have tried it many times with successful results, there is no problem in suggesting it to others. Some strategies are public and can be used by any trader at any skill level but there are some unique trading strategies that are only used by minority of traders and involve some complicated tips that are hard for beginners to understand. These strategies should not be proposed to newbies because they can't learn them in a few days and they will just lose money. You should know the person before giving him advice. Give advanced tips only to advanced traders.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Agreed, and if one trading strategy works for you then it doesn't means that it will also works for others as well. Everyone has his own thinking and his own way of trading. It's better to tell others only about the basics of trading not your whole trading strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

I must say this to those who constantly post strategies in their telegram channels, and do not try them, just going to the market and looking at the charts, you can immediately say that 70% of these strategies do not work.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:43 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I created this topic to talk about an important subject. Some amateur traders are interested in giving advice or introducing trading strategies to other people. These traders can create lots of problems and cause many people to lose money because they suggest a strategy without even trying it themselves! If you want to introduce any new strategy (either short or long term), you have to try it in practice in your own trades to see if it really works or not. If you managed to get profit with your method multiple times (not just once), you can explain about it in full details and let others try it if they want. If you propose a trading method without testing it, other people may use it and lose big in their trades and they will blame you because you are responsible for what happened to them. Always remember that theory never equals practice.

Indeed, there are many people on YouTube and on other sites who publish strange strategies and market them as a million dollar strategy, but you find that it is a lost strategy and it is only for Propaganda

My dear friend first I say thanks to post this wonderful topic for us, and especially you explain really very well, yes so many traders gives some tips in trading but don't believe them, because they even not use this tips but they want check this strategy through ourself, because they frars when this tips fail they face loss, so they gives to other use this tops.

if we make some strategies then first we should execute them with ourbtardes only.unless we shouldn't share with anyone in the crypto.because strategies may egt failed due to any reason so first we have to make sure to test it personally rather with somebody's trade

On 5/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

. If you propose a trading method without testing it, other people may use it and lose big in their trades and they will blame you because you are responsible for what happened to them. Always remember that theory never equals practice.

I'm also in support of this it's a well explained advice and most of the time many traders lose their money in this way therefore, we shouldn't be sharing any trading strategy with others without seeing if it really works or not by trying it on both our demo and real accounts this way we shall save someone's funds.

11 hours ago, George10 said:

I'm also in support of this it's a well explained advice and most of the time many traders lose their money in this way therefore, we shouldn't be sharing any trading strategy with others without seeing if it really works or not by trying it on both our demo and real accounts this way we shall save someone's funds.

Even, I your trading strategy works, it is better to teach others than sharing it to others because of the days of losses. To not put blame on you or for other not to put blame on you, teaching is the best. 

As on the trading regimes as how we individual do manage to do our trading, as i for me, I don't really have a stagnant procedure which I use on having to trade out. As I just trade randomly. But it's good on us having to build a trading strategy even if it might not obey every coin

I agree with you friend, there are many people who are suggesting their trading methods while they don't know how to trade or they have not become success with their method. Its good to share anything which you know in deep, and it can have benefits to other members too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, for me, I always try strategies in the market before I advise anyone to use them because I think people's money is very important and it is wrong to give them false information.

I have seen lots of people's giving their trading strategy from website, telegram, and YouTube channels. Generally I'm not using their strategy because I have two strategies and I have made both strategies myself and I am taking a lot of profit with the help of this strategy.

On 5/4/2020 at 6:43 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

You have done well for bringing out this topic it is a very an important issue some amateur traders are found of that they want to showoff without tasting what they recommend others to do I think this is a bad omen.

I think all trading strategies which available, are the fixed strategies, so I think that there will no one who will discover his strategy and sharing it to the other traders. 

Adopting a strategy is not easy, but it depends on the nature of your work and how you deal with it. There are strategies that depend on a specific time or the psyche of someone. I may give you a profitable strategy but you are excited and do not be patient and this strategy depends on the long term and you depend on the short term here is your responsibility. Some strategies change, which becomes ineffective, and you will not gain anything from them. It is better to adopt a strategy that interests you and relaxes in it. And discipline is a must.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is many telegram groups that based on that they claim that they have a good strategy to trade and many of traders follow then and finally lose her money,and then they told them you have to pay for paid groups ,I never trust them at all 

I agree with you that if you want to suggest a trading strategy should be practiced by an advisor, does it really work before sharing it on the forum. But the problem is that not all strategies are suitable for every different trader, because the skills and trading abilities of each trader are different, so there is no guarantee that the strategy practiced by the advisor will work for every trader.

• +3 2

10 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

I agree with you that if you want to suggest a trading strategy should be practiced by an advisor, does it really work before sharing it on the forum. But the problem is that not all strategies are suitable for every different trader, because the skills and trading abilities of each trader are different, so there is no guarantee that the strategy practiced by the advisor will work for every trader.

In fact, copying any method is wrong except long term holding which is the same for all. Any other method requires customization. By customization I mean designing exclusive and specific strategies for yourself. In general, we may have only a few trading techniques but when we get deeper into the subject, we will find that there are lots of details that should be taken into consideration before coming to an effective conclusion about which method to choose. This is something that should be done after careful review and comparison of the previous tips and techniques which were used by other traders.

Well, this is a good topic, I think I would rather do it by my own than let others effect my strategies, I agree with there a lot of people share uncertain information about strategies that they haven't even experienced it and tried their effectiveness, so be careful and make your own strategies and improve them so you don't need new ones.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

That is true and in casevyou want to give a trading plan that is not tested yet but just for help then you should mention that first then write and explain your idea in details so others can discuss with you about it and may correct somethings wrong in your plan and at the same time someone may benefit from it 

That is why i think giving trading plans that are not tested isn't bad but for sure with rhe conditions i mentioned

• +3 1