Why users do this? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Why users do this?

On 5/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Whats your guys opinion on this? Is this right? 

They give reputation to the post that really helps them especially in specific concern. 

I also experienced that but receiving reputation is not on my mind as long as I know I helped them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, nykas said:

Most people are here only because of payments for posts so they sometimes even don`t think what they write. I think that we need some changes on forum to make it better, because some users just earn money here and don`t do anything in return 

I Also see there is more than 95% of member who work here ( post or comments ) because they got payment for it . this is responsibility of Eveyone that they should be create 2-3 post on weekly basis for forum growth. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do feel happy when some one like my post because I feel encourage to make a good post that will benefit people and try to make any corrections if necessary.

Some Users don't have time to react on your topics and just pass away.

Or just like me that seen topics like yours so many times and on other forums that do not create something unique and exclusive so there's no goal for me to give you reputation. As you are not helping me in any way but just telling me what i already knew before.

You have to create way better topics if you want reputation buddy 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Dear friend some of the people were not knowing about the feature this platform has. Even I don't know what you are telling before you said. I don't know that liking a post feature is there in this platform.

I think that there are many people that do not make use of reactions, and i myself am also guilty of such and this is something that i need to change as well. The good thing about reactions is that it is able to encourage the user and it is able to show them that their post is appreciated. It is a way in which we can encourage the other members that are here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its not the only problem with you my friend mostly all the users who post a topic in the forums get reactions very rarely mostly all users comment and leave the topic as it is i think that we should give reactions also either positive or negative so that the posts can be improved in future. 

Sure you are right my friend it is very good we give out good reaction to everyone who made a useful posts or create a helpful topic, that is why the developers of the forum insert this feature because earning good reputation will encourage and motivate someone like me to create more ideas that members will benefit from.

It may appear to you that the posts you post are useful to everyone. But it may be the other way around. What I want to say, review your posts, and if it appears to you that it is interesting, the other will also respond well. All posts are useful, but most of them are repetitive and are kept in fat, and you have to share the new each time in order to increase the number of your interactions and your followers.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think the members do that because of 0.00030000 Bitcoins per day, so their goal is to write more than 100 character in their post to reach more than 30 post every day, for this reason the majority of their post deleted because they dont revise the content just looking the tittle and they write anything.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You are absolutely right my dear, when l ask the question of not getting any reaction by other members. Most answer is if you create good topic or something good comment, which is really helpful for others, you will get reaction. But l realize it, it is just other, not such as we know. There are a lot of topics about that 

Don't worry about it and you will get good feedback over time and keep on providing good topics and you will get a lot of positive feedback

THINK POSITIVE

Yeah you are right if your post contains meaningful words and if its easy to understand then eventually everyone will like that . And i agree with your point if we were creating a useful post it should get like too because if you react then it will encourage us we will try even more to make it better 

10 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I assume that we need a few adjustments in our forums to make it better, because some users only make money here and don't do anything in return.Most people only stay here because of the post bill so they don't even think about what they write at once

For me it's already okay but if they improve the forum then it would be also great. 

I hope we post here to improve and to help others knowledge not only because we want to earn. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/6/2020 at 9:51 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Maybe the only intention of some of those members is to make a content only without appreciating everyone's post whether they like it or it is very helpful to them. Because they only focus on making content and achieving the max post per day.

I agree with you, most members here are more focus to complete the daily maximum post so that sometimes they don't appreciate the good post here and doesn't give a reputation. I hope they give time to appreciate the good information they gained.

3 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

For me it's already okay but if they improve the forum then it would be also great. 

I hope we post here to improve and to help others knowledge not only because we want to earn. 

Well, that's true mate, moderators and admins doing their job to be better this forum and there's nothing to changed on it and the only way to do is to changed ourselves to improve our posting here so that we're lessen our deleted posts and also to give some good feedback from this forum by giving an respect.

Well i am also seeing that users aren't using the reputation properly but bro you should continue your topics creation and sure more people if find helpful to them they would start giving you reaction after few times. This happens to many of us that people ignore to give reputation but as you know we can't ask them to givs us reaction so it's difficult though but we shouldn't loose our hope.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

l can see you my dear, it is just not only your problem, in my mind everyone is face to face such problem. l have created also such as topic and want to explain this situation. Thank you. 

On 5/22/2020 at 12:08 AM, Treat1234 said:

I do feel happy when some one like my post because I feel encourage to make a good post that will benefit people and try to make any corrections if necessary.

Same here. 

When they like my post I feel motivated to continue and to think more better post that will really help other members here especially those who have a question about cryptoworld. 

Giving a heart or good reputation is sure to be good and helpful and will encourage members to write well, but not necessarily give a good reputation to every Topic or good response. For me, I must like the Topic and feel special to give it a good reputation. Also, sometimes I like the Topic, but I do not have any heart to give him a good reputation.

23 hours ago, Crypto lover* said:

Unfortunately, we do have this feature that we can use for 10 helpful posts per day, we shouldn't miss this opportunity; The opportunity to give a good reputation to those who deserve it, it is just encouraging them to create useful content always and urging them to strive to provide a better level of publications.

That is the essence in this forum we should come to get her and support one another those who deserves to be given reputation should be given so that they can be encourage more.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Whats your guys opinion on this? Is this right? 

It is alright though since creating topics or contents are no joke at all especially if you use all of your ideas in your mind and you have to create new. Reactions will serve as an appreciation by other users so they must show it since topic creators are helpful to them. Here's my piece of appreciation my friend! 

On 6/7/2020 at 6:26 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I assume that we need a few adjustments in our forums to make it better, because some users only make money here and don't do anything in return.Most people only stay here because of the post bill so they don't even think about what they write at once

I do really observe that there are members that just post just to make money they write content but they don't even know what are even writing   .

This happens not because people don't like to give you a reaction! But people here don't think that reputation points have benefits if they give you it so they don't give you it at all! But we know that reputation points have many benefits like it makes people know that you're really doing good here !

My friend, any topic on this forum should be a new and useful topic in the world of cryptocurrencies and is not repeated.
Also, unimportant comments are deleted.
Improve the content of your posts.