Why users do this? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Why users do this?

12 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

You are able to give away up to 10 reputation points daily, which is usually enough. If people like your contributions, they can spend one of their daily reputation points on your post.

Yes, you are right and I have noticed that members give reputation to people who post more useful topics and do not give much reputation to people who post comments only.

But almost of times we great really 

Benefit topics and also they are deleted

I do not know what is the main reason 

For this or what is the proplem

With our posts 

6 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Lover840

They don't care about the topic, they are rushing for satoshi. They have no time to waste with the reputation of the author. We can also mention the members who distribute "likes" like candies, as you said, the number of daily reactions is limited ...

Conclusion: don't give too much importance to the number of reactions you receive (or not). Continue to please yourself by writing what you like (this is the best reward).

That's true because almost everyone has same priority which is to get 1000 satoshi at any cost except few members like you. 

Even many important topics are not getting good reactions and I think this is because of the the careless attitude people having they only coming here to complete daily limit post they're not taking interest to give any reputations to the valuable contents even they are deserving, for them I want to say don't do this type of things try to make other people happy and motivated so that they can keep working more hard on their contents.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:44 PM, Lover840 said:

Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Whats your guys opinion on this? Is this right? 

if for you your post is useful this doesn't mean that is useful for everyone who replied your post (or topic).

why people care so much about reactions.. are you here to write and talk with other people around the world or you are her to take likes on your post? i really don't understand it

3 minutes ago, Rickso said:

if for you your post is useful this doesn't mean that is useful for everyone who replied your post (or topic).

why people care so much about reactions.. are you here to write and talk with other people around the world or you are her to take likes on your post? i really don't understand it

If reaction doesn't matter that much than why it is given here as a feature? Did you even clearly read the description? Because i said about the user who make reply that yes this was a useful post for him/her then why he can't give reaction if it was helpful. Its same just like your numbers in your marksheet. 

12 minutes ago, jekichchan said:

New users either do not know about the reputation on the forum, or ignore it, but also do not forget that your posts may not be interesting. Good luck

Mate the new registration in this forum were stopped like 2 months ago. So there is no brand new user in this forum who don't know about the reputation feature of this forum. 

i have seen that to and to be honest i reraly give likes to post unless it is very good informative and nicely organized/written topic cause i dont want to use like to just do giveaways. cause i think that like will lose its value if i do that. so i only give likes i think deserved.

On 04.05.2020 at 14:44, Lover840 said:

I think they don't do this because they don't get a reaction to their posts themselves and so they forget to put it to really useful posts.

Yeah it's a common affair that when anyone post an very important and useful post,other member just praise him in comments.But,if you are making a post by hard work,you surely will want to have some good reputation points.zwe should be careful about this matter.

We are experiencing different kind of useless contents from inexperienced users that are newly to cryptocurrency and this make it difficult to trace good posts for us to like, so don't be annoyed if your posts isn't liked.

I think that most of people here ignoring this reputation system.. They ignore to give good or bad reactions i don't know why!! This reputation system is really important and shows to us that good members who share useful contents.. 

This issue had been discussed by many,and until now,many still don't use reaction properly.so this feature is actually not worth bothering for. What matter now is we made good topic or posts that can educate others.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:44 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

I think you don't have to complaints about this why people are not giving reactions, but you just continue posting usefully informations, and for those who will be interested will be giving you likes, so you must be satisfied with the reactions that's you'll get. 

On 5/4/2020 at 12:44 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. As many of us create many topics here daily. Most of them gets deleted most of the time. But most of the time we also create some really unique and helpful topic. Recently i made few posts here and were really helpful and people appreciated them as they said in their "REPLIES" on my post. But my posts has 0 reaction at all. People write easily in the reply that this post was really helpful thanks for sharing but they don't want to bother themselves to give a heart reaction why? I mean how much time does it take to drop a reactions to the post? Because you have found this post useful so you should drop a like should not you? You can give up to 10 reactions a day so you should use this feature and give heart reaction to the posts that you found useful. And encourage the user to create more such posts here. 

Well you are right but I think there are many users that do not concern about  giving likes. Thus problem still continues giving reputations to deserve post was not a crime because he deserves it. All with that I have created more 50 useful and helpful topics and I receive many appreciate in words while only few gave a like emoji. But I am not here to beg for likes i work to help in contributing to the forum. I still agree with you reputationd motivates the authors to do more unique post. Thank you for the correction friend you are always welcome to this great forum

Yes, I agree with you to give the reactions because it is a tool for motivating religious members who put useful posts here on the forum, but I also think that they should be used wisely.

I like your opinion and you are right but very few users are working in this forum right now that's why we cannot give good reaction to everyone and I try to give positive reaction because it is helping creater to create more topics.

I think anyone should gives all reaction available fir him in the day why they don't use them all we really can't lose nothing at all and we can have More if we gives of course.so I give you a one like I do with others

This is true, my dear friend. It is also very important that feedback and appreciation be given to the person who is posting. This matter supports everyone psychologically and reduces cases of deleting posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We cannot force anyone to give reputation points because this matter belongs to every member and is free with everything he does, but I think giving reputation points is a very good thing and encourages to continue to provide distinguished posts

If a person founds a post which is really unique and helpful to him , that person is supposed to drop a heart to show appreciation instead of just replying thanks your post was really helpful, do more by dropping a heart .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/4/2020 at 12:44 PM, Lover840 said:

You are right bros you know people are reluctance to give a like though some people don't seems to care to give a like despite that they benefitted from the content.

In my opinion, I do not care if someone does not give a reaction on my posts as long as I am earning here and  I am obeying the rules and regulations of this forum that is not a problem.

Yes you are right I should not only give replies but we should also give reaction to those members who are making good topics, so that they will be motivated and make more such post. I know it is very difficult to make them understand about this, they understand the real effort for makin post

15 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You are right bros you know people are reluctance to give a like though some people don't seems to care to give a like despite that they benefitted from the content.

They might be too lazy or doesn't care about it. Why because they think it is not important. After all it is important because of what it will encourage the commenter.