Mining from a phone - it is possible - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AkaCrafterCZ

Mining from a phone - it is possible

8 hours ago, guatazoo said:

My smartphone till today is very rag and the its performance is very weak because before I was using it to mine bitcoins through freebitco.in, and I was only get 20 satoshis within 2 days but my phone were decrease its performing speed. 

Well, i think there's no defects when we're participating in freebitco.in because this is just small cloud mining site and it didn't used any equipments on our smart phone.

• +1 2

On 7/13/2020 at 4:16 PM, sidalilaroma85 said:

already heard about PI coin and it have a very bright future

Well, this is having a bright future because it has a initial price and also already listed in coingecko, there are many people who are holding this coin because they know it has a good amount of value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 4:13 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's a lot of application for mining some cryptocurrency coins like Pi coin, i will share to you this one because this is having a good value and already listed to coingecko.

At the many apps available for mining profitable? No. Pi is not yet a coin because it is not tradable, better to only talk about pi if it is profitable after it become tradable. For now, pi network is not yet a coin. 

On 7/15/2020 at 5:12 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is having a bright future because it has a initial price and also already listed in coingecko, there are many people who are holding this coin because they know it has a good amount of value.

Nobody knows yet if this coin future will be bright or not. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/13/2020 at 11:11 AM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

It's going to be released on the Phase 3 and then you will be able to sell or buy Pi. However, if you proceed with verification you can already trade with Pi on the marketplace - only early pioneers can join the group but can sell Pi at high prices. You can buy goods and services using Pi on the market. The biggest purchase so far has been a 1800$ laptop for 1800 Pi, which is 1$ per Pi.

Pi is currently at $0.3 now, do not expect coins to just increased easily to $1, let the unreadable coin become tradable first before predicting such. You defend it because you are mining it on your phone but i can assure you, the coin may be like shit coin because it is like airdrop. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

Pi is currently at $0.3 now, do not expect coins to just increased easily to $1, let the unreadable coin become tradable first before predicting such. You defend it because you are mining it on your phone but i can assure you, the coin may be like shit coin because it is like airdrop. 

I believe when the community grows big enough, it could be able to sell Pi at a reasonable price, but 1$ is the current price that is tradeable in small groups. When it becomes a full market, I agree it can change a lot as the current supply is very high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 7/18/2020 at 3:34 AM, DiamondBit said:

At the many apps available for mining profitable? No. Pi is not yet a coin because it is not tradable, better to only talk about pi if it is profitable after it become tradable. For now, pi network is not yet a coin. 

Well, this is a coin mate but this is not yet released by the owner and this will be released in this year so stay tuned.

On 7/18/2020 at 3:34 AM, DiamondBit said:

Nobody knows yet if this coin future will be bright or not. 

Well, by looking it's information, Pi network has over 1 million pioneer's which is having a lot of supporters all over the world and also it has good initial value in coingecko which is $0.343 per coin.

• +1 3

42 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

Mining on cell phones is very possible, there is PoW mining that can damage phones, but the PoS can not damage phones. But no one out there is profitable as of now and the mining is getting more difficult which means the less profit or nonprofitable profits will be more unprofitable in future. 

Well, there's a lot of sites and application about mining which is scam, it's hard to find some legit mining sites or application which is trusted and we need to be careful especially for those newbies in crypto by participating in this kind of platform, kindly double check it first before you participated.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's a lot of sites and application about mining which is scam, it's hard to find some legit mining sites or application which is trusted and we need to be careful especially for those newbies in crypto by participating in this kind of platform, kindly double check it first before you participated.

There are some legit ones, but are not profitable, like for example is the electroneum and pi mining on mobile phones, if you know about those mining, you can even say they are not profitable. So, if not scam, it will not be profitable, it is better to just stay away from such mining. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Yomose said:

There are some legit ones, but are not profitable, like for example is the electroneum and pi mining on mobile phones, if you know about those mining, you can even say they are not profitable. So, if not scam, it will not be profitable, it is better to just stay away from such mining. 

Well, mining a Pi network is worth it, there's a millions of people who are doing mining, you can say that this is scam for now by not releasing this coin yet in the market but it has a initial value on the coingecko which is $0.343 per coin.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

How is pi worth it, can what has no value worth it? Is pi yet having value? It is not. Unless the third phase was actually launched, until then we can know about pi, we can not still say it has good value then because the coin is like an airdrop, it was free to collect, the price will drop. I hope you know some coins are dead. 

Coingecko is a trusted site which you can check if the token or coin is legit or not, we can see here how the price of pi changes everyday because it is also volatile and also millions of people mining it, it's free and many people waiting for it.

• +2 1

Yes mining from phone is possible. But in my opinion even if you have a good phone it is a completely waste of time,data. You can't earn a good amount of money from phone mining. You are just damaging your phone's life.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/22/2020 at 4:39 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Coingecko is a trusted site which you can check if the token or coin is legit or not, we can see here how the price of pi changes everyday because it is also volatile and also millions of people mining it, it's free and many people waiting for it.

The best site so far which is the first I'd coinmarketcap, pi is not listed on coinmarketcap. Or it pi listed there? But the last time I checked, it was not listed there. I only trust coinmarketcap. You can be right and continue mining pi.

• +1 1

On 7/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, Manomano said:

Yes mining with the cell telephone could be very pleasant. Infact i'm execuing a mining of pi community which you have noted . We will mine upto 6 pi cojns frequently. However i don't kniw whilst does the group begin the withdrawals provider within the app

It is not pleasant at all, I have tried out electroneum and not profitable, pi has no value, which else? Brave browser will damage your phone. Mining on phone is completely out of profitable means of mining. Getting hardwares and join mining pool is the best. 

• +1 1

это возможно, но майнинг с использованием мобильных устройств не является выгодным так как телефонный процессор не рассчитан на такие процессы, но при использовании такого майнера вы получаете севший аккумулятор за не большую часть криптовалюты. 

Well if possible, most like Pi Network, Electroneum, use the cloud to mine their own machines, they are not like other mining applications that use your phone to consume all your battery or processor, they are very good because you only have to keep it on your phone and it is not in the second plane, you just enter and have your PI, OR ELECTRONEUM tokens

I Know the first two of them.pi coin and electroneum.i have been using them.its true that there are many types of coin that we can mine using smartphone without causing harm to your smartphone.but you must be careful while doing cloud mining.

I do try a lot of things but one thing I will generally never do is mining on my phone as it is such a little cpu on our phones and you will simply do more damage then good in the long run as you will hardly be getting anything back in form of returns anyway and not sure if it is even worth risking my phones hardware for that.

Pi network i think just only dreaming project. Until now still they didn't launching their token to the market. What the purpose to mining something where we can't sell it. You only get scammed by digit number...

Other mining program in the phone i never try. But if you want take some logic, why people purchase ASIC miner if people can just mining with their phone? The simple reason is, phone is not created for mining. So in the future if you keep mining, your phone will broken and the reward maybe can't pay to repair your phone.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, I still think that mining using your mobile phone is inefficient and it would only wear your phone down. It is because mobile phones doesn't have enough processing power to mine cryptocurrency. But there are some coins that doesn't require your phone's resources, such as Pi Network coin.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

49 minutes ago, Viscount said:

Yes, I still think that mining using your mobile phone is inefficient and it would only wear your phone down. It is because mobile phones doesn't have enough processing power to mine cryptocurrency. But there are some coins that doesn't require your phone's resources, such as Pi Network coin.

I find your answer very helpful for a beginner like me. I am not aware of these kinds of mining networks. I was wondering if you can give more sites that are effective in mining?

On 6/19/2020 at 2:20 AM, zakaryab2003 said:

yeah, but pi network is still in his beginning, we don't know if pi gonna go far

I know this apps not gives high profit but low also better to compare faucets, because so many peoples work hard in Faucets then also they can't earn decent amount, so this apps really useful to earn.

I guess mining is not possible on mobile. I have tried Pi Network for a long time
Mobily's battery has been consumed, while more than one date has been set to move to the third stage without committing to that. I deleted the application from my mobile a few days ago.

Yes, it's possible to mine cryptocurrency using  phones but not all  phones devices and versions supports crypto mining such as Apples (iPhone) since it has explicitly banned the practice as it's one of the apps that will either generate excessive heat, put unnecessary strain on the resources of the mobile device, or drain the battery, also doing mining on your smartphone might not bring you enough profits to be worth the time and effort because aren’t powerful enough to be used for cryptocurrency mining

On 5/5/2020 at 6:08 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

i understand that phones are always available and people would like to use them for mining, but these coins offer little to no profits, so it's just a waste of time and phone life

At the moment they don't offer too much in the way of profits although i am a big fan of the Pi Network, I think this could be a really good project. When the token becomes tradable at phase 3 of the project, who knows what it could be worth or even in 5 years from now. Given that it costs nothing to find out, the app is free and doesn't drain your phones battery, what have you got to lose. I plan to have as many Pi tokens as possible before the token is tradable. If you want to check it out feel free to use my invitation code- Waltee.

23 hours ago, Tulip_al said:

I advise you to stay away from pi network mining.
I have used the application several months ago and I did not get a profit from it, and then I heard many warnings about the seriousness of its application because the application requires a lot of powers, including access to your contacts and access to the network information that you connect to and modify on Files in device storage.
So I deleted it immediately and I don't advise anyone to download that app.

I can not still say they are scam or not getting profit from it, but I can not also waste my time in such mining, but it is very possible that those that mine now will have good profit in the future, but very possible this coin may not be listed on any exchange early.