Mining from a phone - it is possible - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AkaCrafterCZ

Mining from a phone - it is possible

I Know the first two of them.pi coin and electroneum.i have been using them.its true that there are many types of coin that we can mine using smartphone without causing harm to your smartphone.but you must be careful while doing cloud mining.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:50 AM, George10 said:

Yes mining crypto with phone is possible using some certain apps like the one mentioned in the topic but when you look at the earnings they are very slow and can't help in any way or maybe for future use when that coin gains value other wise I see the whole process as a waste of time maybe the creators of those projects are the ones benefiting much from the process.

Well mate I agree with you phones are not for mining but some ligit apps gives the opportunity to mine some coins wirhout doing anythink its profitable, I know this apps not gives high profit but low also better to compare faucets, because so many peoples work hard in Faucets then also they can't earn decent amount, so this apps really useful to earn.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/4/2020 at 12:52 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

but it's free and it doesn't require too many resources

Little update: Electroneum use 0 ressources of the phone. it's not mining, it's more like a loyalty program. Few days ago, this feature was stoped.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 05.05.2020 at 02:08, ETheHedgehog said:

i understand that phones are always available and people would like to use them for mining, but these coins offer little to no profits, so it's just a waste of time and phone life

I agree with you. It is useless to use smartphones for mining. The smartphone can be used for POS mining if it is always connected to the Internet. But as a POW mining hardware.

My friend, that all mining applications are harmful and I do not recommend using them in addition to that their profits are very few and they have a great and negative impact on the device. Your mobile I never destroy using these applications and when I want to work inside the mining field I will buy special devices in this field

• -5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Nezar said:

My friend, that all mining applications are harmful and I do not recommend using them in addition to that their profits are very few and they have a great and negative impact on the device. Your mobile I never destroy using these applications and when I want to work inside the mining field I will buy special devices in this field

If you would've read my thread fully, you would know what is the purpose of the applications. I do know that excessively using your phone to do regular mining can harm the device, but what I am talking about isn't actually real mining (with the exception of MIB coin) - Electroneum & Pi offer you payments in their own cryptocurrency for your activity in the application, the process is only called mining by them. You are actually able to earn the coins even if the app is closed.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I tried mining pi but until now i don't know how or when the phase 3 will come were I can buy or sold pi's. As of now I am really discouraged in mining especially using mobile apps. I'm afraid my phone can't handle mining cryptocoins so it's really not worth it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

49 minutes ago, Tinkerbell said:

I tried mining pi but until now i don't know how or when the phase 3 will come were I can buy or sold pi's. As of now I am really discouraged in mining especially using mobile apps. I'm afraid my phone can't handle mining cryptocoins so it's really not worth it. 

Actually I must say, it's not real mining. Pi only gives you free cryptocurrency for staying active in the app (confirming the mining every 24h). You can earn even while the app is closed, meaning Pi mining isn't actually mining and doesn't harm your phone or drain the battery.

46 minutes ago, Timmma said:

It is possible to mine with phone but the challenge there is that phones RAM are just too small to carry out those kind of task smoothly, in that case you will definitely experience a slow process of mining. It is best adviced to use a computer when mining

With the exception of MIB Coin, Pi and Electroneum aren't real mining apps and only reward you for the activity in the app, the process is just called mining. You can even earn while the apps are closed. That's why it's not a big issue, and even when it comes to mining, a few GBs of RAM are always enough, you only need a powerful hashing power device to do real mining.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

REGISTER HERE

I am already using pi network and you need to enable the mining after 24 hours each time and it is cloud based and will mine even if you are offline,  and yet no one knows when they will start giving withdrawals.

• +1 2

On 5/11/2020 at 1:35 AM, magd said:

Mining by mobile phone is not a good idea because it causes the destruction of the mobile phone. In addition to this, many gaps exist in these applications and profits cannot be made from them.

Well, i will not agree from this mate, there's an existing application to mine some coins through mobile phones and that is the pi network, don't compare how to do mining that has a mining rig to a mobile phone because it has a big difference.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 6:47 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

I Know the first two of them.pi coin and electroneum.i have been using them.its true that there are many types of coin that we can mine using smartphone without causing harm to your smartphone.but you must be careful while doing cloud mining.

The two, pi and electroneum uses proof of service, while any mining using proof of work will damage the phone, even likely they can damage laptops and other computers. 

As for the oi and electroneum, they are all not profitable. 

• +1 2

On 6/19/2020 at 7:53 AM, Tinkerbell said:

We should be patient, the coin will be good, especially for people already mining it but there will be a significant drop after the phase 3 when the coin becomes tradable, it is airdrop and this can be so detrimental to the coin. 

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Yomose said:

As for the oi and electroneum, they are all not profitable. 

Well, you can actually check the pi coin in coingecko because this coin is now listed there which has a current value of $0.343 which is good, many people are waiting for the releasing of this coin to sell it and get a profit.

• +1 1

Yes it is possible as there are many softwares made for it but in right senses it is ridiculous, a phone should not perform such a hard task because even a computer needs GPUs help.

• +1 1

Mining through your mobile phone is very possible and it is very easy to start it, but is 100% very impossible to earn the profit, but it will be 100% very possible to receive loss only.  

On 7/9/2020 at 2:03 PM, guatazoo said:

Mining through your mobile phone is very possible and it is very easy to start it, but is 100% very impossible to earn the profit, but it will be 100% very possible to receive loss only.  

You can use algorithm using proof of stake to mine on phone, and example is the electroneum mobile mining, the reward is low but it does not affect phone. And secondly, proof of work mining on phone is not possible, although it is possible but inside not possible because it has damaged countless numbers of phones. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Mining cryptocurrency from mobile phone is possible. I have also tested some mining apps that are listed in your topic too. Currently, I am using Pi mining app to get free Pi cryptocoin. Additionally, you may have also known, HTC blockchain phone is also capable of mining XMR.You should also have to be careful, there are so many fake mining apps. Don't use them, they are just for wasting your time. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, Motidepada said:

Either PoS or PoW, mining on phones is not profitable, I have tried pi and electroneum they are both not profitable. Better getting mining hardwares is better. 

I must say the apps as Electroneum or Pi are designed to be a form of airdrops, because the process is only called mining, but the app rewards you even while the app is closed and not running. This is the point of phone mining, it's true that real PoW mining might not be that profitable, but PoS is energy and resource efficient and I don't see a problem with it. It's only not worth it, there are already hosting providers that keep the node up for you.

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Mining cryptocurrency from mobile phone is possible. I have also tested some mining apps that are listed in your topic too. Currently, I am using Pi mining app to get free Pi cryptocoin. Additionally, you may have also known, HTC blockchain phone is also capable of mining XMR.You should also have to be careful, there are so many fake mining apps. Don't use them, they are just for wasting your time. 

Thank you for adding this good info. I gave you +5 for your efforts friend. Many people here seem to not understand the concepts of Pi or Electroneum - the apps only work like airdrops and do not do real mining. They however call it mining and that is why I wanted to create this topic to show people it is possible.

Pi currently doesn't have a real value as it isn't tradeable, but since it's free to get, we can wait until the Phrase 3 and then try to trade with the coins. This investment reminds me about our TALK tokens!

• +5 1

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

thanks for the detailed offers of this app mining site, i have already heard about PI coin and it have a very bright future because the strong team behind it, but i am wondering about the release of it on the market, when it will happen ? and about app mining i have already tried the minergate app and its very profitable.

It's going to be released on the Phase 3 and then you will be able to sell or buy Pi. However, if you proceed with verification you can already trade with Pi on the marketplace - only early pioneers can join the group but can sell Pi at high prices. You can buy goods and services using Pi on the market. The biggest purchase so far has been a 1800$ laptop for 1800 Pi, which is 1$ per Pi.

REGISTER HERE

23 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Pi currently doesn't have a real value as it isn't tradeable, but since it's free to get, we can wait until the Phrase 3 and then try to trade with the coins. This investment reminds me about our TALK tokens!

@AkaCrafterCZ Dude, highly appreciated your efforts too😍 I have bookmarked your replies. Just like your previous quote, this is also excellent. Anyway, regarding Pi-network and its app, most of guys are looking like to get confused. You have nicely mentioned everything in your topic but I just want to add some fuels for it. If guys, review their whitepaper, it will not hard for them to detect how Pi mining works on our smartphone, it is quite different as it will not be consuming either battery power or our data(Internet connection once we enable it by clicking on lighting button). Currently they are in the initial phase according to their rodamap. My some guys are mining XMR by using HTC blockchain phone which is completely different than this Pi app.I think CryptoTab browser's mobile version also let users to mine BTC just for browsing, guys might check that too.

Edited by Whited35
  • +5 1

On 5/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, sara22 said:

Mining by cell phone is certainly not a smart thought since it causes the pulverization of the cell phone. Also, numerous holes exist in these applications and benefits can't be produced using them.

But PoW mining is the one that is not good, it can even affect the phone, butt PoS does not use phone CPU, it is just a reward and good for phone. But I have not seen any one that is profitable, even the pi or electroneum. 

1 hour ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

It's going to be released on the Phase 3 and then you will be able to sell or buy Pi. However, if you proceed with verification you can already trade with Pi on the marketplace - only early pioneers can join the group but can sell Pi at high prices. You can buy goods and services using Pi on the market. The biggest purchase so far has been a 1800$ laptop for 1800 Pi, which is 1$ per Pi.

When is the phase 3 going to begin, it is taking too long. And the price of pi not encouraging, and after the launch and when it becomes tradable, the price will reduce significantly. But let us hope the coin will be a good one. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

34 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But PoW mining is the one that is not good, it can even affect the phone, butt PoS does not use phone CPU, it is just a reward and good for phone. But I have not seen any one that is profitable, even the pi or electroneum. 

When is the phase 3 going to begin, it is taking too long. And the price of pi not encouraging, and after the launch and when it becomes tradable, the price will reduce significantly. But let us hope the coin will be a good one. 

My guesses are that as there's an insane amount of people wanting to cash out as soon as they're able to, it would as well give us an opportunity to get advantage of the dump by buying at a very low price, there for sure must be some attention from investors once the market opens. Since it's free to collect the pi coins and it's not time taking, why not try.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

REGISTER HERE

On 7/9/2020 at 9:03 PM, guatazoo said:

Well, there's a lot of application for mining some cryptocurrency coins like Pi coin, i will share to you this one because this is having a good value and already listed to coingecko.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/24/2020 at 9:47 PM, Frank castle said:

Mining using these currencies is weak and does not achieve good profits. In addition, you will destroy the mobile phone. Mining is a very huge process and requires large energy and devices that bear the enormous pressure applied to it.

My smartphone till today is very rag and the its performance is very weak because before I was using it to mine bitcoins through freebitco.in, and I was only get 20 satoshis within 2 days but my phone were decrease its performing speed. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1