Mining from a phone - it is possible - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AkaCrafterCZ

Mining from a phone - it is possible

Mining on mobile phone is not good idea becouse it causes destruction on phone 

But it is possible on phone but the phone is good hardware and its rom 

but mobile phone has small screen amd its work slow so used pc or laptop is better way

There are many websites and apps that claim that mining on phone is possible and they ask you to do so, I would advice you not to fall victim to their offer and scam and lose all the money or at least time you spend there.

I think now they have created some mobile phone specially for mining, so miming with phone is possible. But not with an ordinary phone mobile. Because is possible you damage your device, so it is not profitable and also will not be able to support the hug capacity process.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

All mining applications are harmful and I do not recommend using them in addition to that their profits are very few and they have a great and negative impact on the device.

• +1 1

Thanks you for sharing a good information dear friend, i got some new points about mining from phone because i already mining from my phone, i think so it is slow process bht may be after a very long duration it will become a profitable for us, or hope for the best 

Well in this case I will not agree with u and suggest other members not to go with these apps as these apps are not going to work the way u dream either they will harm your mobile and drain your energy and seems like a waste of time. Now move on mining is not easy u need a good mobile and even then there is no chances that u would be rewarded with profit still your device can also be burnt

I think the biggest mobile phones companies they should launch the mining smartphones thats is having very powerful computing power maybe at least up to 1 TH/s.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Mining is possible from mobile but it is very risky. It has 90% risk from mobile and 10% is its benefit. All the mining sites and sites you have mentioned, such as the electrumhas and pi network, it is not possible to use it from mobile.  To use them, one needs very good technology, the other needs brainstorming and the other will have to be active at all times. 

• +2 1

I think bitcoin mining can be done over the phone but there are very few trust sites like this so to mine bitcoin you need a powerful computer or mine that can really do bitcoin mining Bitcoin mining by phone is very difficult now because there is no such site available so I don't think it is possible to mine bitcoin by phone now.

Okay, this is possible but you need some good specification on your mobile phone online because there is a tendency to hit your phone so you need to manage it, thanks for sharing this idea partner That it is a legal mining site. 

• +3 1

We are going to b talking about mining yes dear it is possible to mine crypto currency on them and still earn money.The speaking of mining bitcoin is the first to come to mind and you know all very well bitcoin value increase day by day.pi network is new mining website is also very good.

I think digging smartphones should be introduced as their largest mobile phone companies have very powerful computing power up to at least 1 THS.  Using this power you can work here.

Edited by Jhujhu

These methods are not worth experimenting with in my opinion, because as you know from the conditions imposed on whoever wants to work in mining must put an amount of money before starting, and in mining by phone it is difficult to bring good profit because its processing is not designed for this purpose, so whoever wants to work in mining must Buy mining equipment, otherwise he wastes his time and money.

• +2 1

Well, this is very excellent I knew that mining Bitcoin on the phone is impossible, but you revived hope inside me
I will definitely try one of the applications and websites for mining over the phone, and I thank you for your information.

I have read your long topic but still I am not convinced that mining is a good choice, no one said that you cannot mine with a mobile , in fact you can but there is no real use of it because you will not profit much and in fact you will end paying more than what you have earned because the life time o your device will be shortened to have and the battery will be sabotaged.

In fact, I have never heard of telephones for mining operations before, due to what these operations require in terms of devices with extraordinary capabilities, and very large amounts of electricity, in addition to the huge capacities as well, but perhaps we will arrive for a day hearing about such devices.

Yes it's possible for mobile users to mine from their mobile phones. As with the increasing of new features in mobile phones the mobile phones are turning towards a strong portable computer. So there is a number of apps providing a way to mine from mobile. 

Dear mate I already try to use Pi Network app and I can say that it is legit. I am still using it and I am earning through it. Well, before I also don't know if phone is compatible when it comes to mining. But because of Pi network, it change my idea about it .

Thanks for this information, my friend. I tried Electroneum and PI Network from these articles. PI network mining with just one click per day. It does not drain the battery of the phone, does not strain the processor and mining even without being in the background. I used to use Electroneum before. Now I don't know if there has been a change in its system.

It is not that easy, mining is difficult through the phone, high-capacity computers must be available, and permanent energy and electricity must be provided for mining, which is profitable and I think it is worth the suffering if the tools are present. 

• +4 1

Yes it is possible but it is not profitable , so do not expect to make a lot of money out of it and take good care of your battery because it will run out sooner than you are used to so you have to charge it more often and there are better to mine with special equipment. 

• +5 1

It is possible to mine via a mobile phone, but this matter will be much more negative than its positive. The profits that you can get from mining over the phone. You will need to buy a new phone with it because the old phone is lost from mining with it and weakening its battery.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing them, I've used apps number 1 and 2 app number 3 I don't know this, but these two are better and they can give you a good profit by keeping them in the background of your mobile phone.

It is possible to dig with a phone, but do you think it is profitable? I don't think phones are as powerful as minor machines and you can't expect a lot of money form mining with the phone you just get a good amount of money from digging with the phone it's my coin and hold it until it's good price.