Mining from a phone - it is possible - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AkaCrafterCZ

Mining from a phone - it is possible

Many of us know mining on phones just isn't possible. It's inneficient, slow and a waste of resources. Phones are designed to be lightweight, with a proccessor that can be used to run the applications on the phone. If you want to seriously mine Bitcoin or other favourite altcoins, you will need to purchase expensive mining equipment or use a GPU on a computer.

However, there still is a way of mining real cryptocurrency from a phone. Today I'll be mentioning the ways and hopefully I will get some of you to try it too. There are a few applications you can download for free and mine on your phone. The ways I mentioned might not be profitable for you. The step 1 and 2 are a kind of an Airdrop, as it doesn't drain your battery or require computing power. Step 3 is real mining and might not be worth the electricity.

1. Electroneum

Electroneum is a strong cryptocurrency designed to be mined from phones. It was already created in the year 2017 and at the moment of writing, there is over 3 million registered people. Electroneum offers you an easy interface you can work from. Every week, you will be required to reenable the mining proccess, but it's free and it doesn't require too many resources. That's why it was designed for phones.

Download: Android iOS

2. Pi Network
Pi Network was launched in March 2019. It has quickly gained a big popularity and this app is still being promoted more than Electroneum. Unlike Electroneum, it yet can't be withdrawn and exchanges for fiat or other cryptocurrencies. Pi mining doesn't depend on how powerful your phone is. Your mining hashrate depends on the amount of bonuses you have applied and on the number of active affiliates. Pi is currently free to mine and after reaching the Phase 3, it will be withdrawable and transferred to a full, decentralized blockchain. It is, however already tradeable in the marketplace for goods and services.
NOTE: A refferal code is needed to proceed with the registration. Feel free to use my refferal code "akacraftercz" in order to register.
Download: Android iOS

3. MIB Coin

Mobile Integrated Blockchain for long, is a blockchain designed for mining on phones that doesn't again require and expensive equipment. In order to start mining MIB, you need to download the miner and set up your configuration. There are also a plenty of mining pools you can join to receive block rewards more often. After that choose the mining speed and start the miner. MIB coin is already exchangeable.
Download Wallet: Android iOS
Download Miner:  Android iOS

Please let me know how is your experience with it. If you have any questions, I'll also try to answer to them. Are you already using these apps to mine from your phone?

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

i understand that phones are always available and people would like to use them for mining, but these coins offer little to no profits, so it's just a waste of time and phone life

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Do not bother with Pi Network it's a worthless scam with no real blockchain. Fishy developers never provide answers but repeat their garbage over and over again since the beginning.

1 hour ago, fila said:

Mining from a phone is possible and pretty well anything with a cpu in it it will be possible to mine some sort of an algorithm, but this is by no means profitable and will never get you much in return other then broken phone hardware components likely.

Mining Electroneum for example on a phone doesn't work like mining on PC. There is no effect on your phones hardware whatsoever except the typical RAM consumption that every App does.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Sezar55 said:

Thank you, my dear friend, for this detailed explanation, but I personally do not like mining work by phone first, it has few profits, secondly, it is a waste of time and similar to taps, and thirdly, in order to preserve my devices, this mining depletes the life of mobile devices and its profits do not compensate for losses

As I said, the ways I mentioned are profitable for electoneum and pi. Mining MIB coin actually drains my battery and I don't suggest that, but Electroneum and Pi can be considered an airdrop, it's just called mining.

2 hours ago, fila said:

Mining from a phone is possible and pretty well anything with a cpu in it it will be possible to mine some sort of an algorithm, but this is by no means profitable and will never get you much in return other then broken phone hardware components likely.

Electroneum and Pi isn't actually mining, it's an airdrop, but people call it mining. MIB coin is fully customized to be mineable from a phone, but it drains the battery, so it might not be profitable. But for Electroneum and Pi, you can also earn while the app is closed. You can enable mining by confirming your activity daily. Please try the apps first before making any decisions.

57 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

Do not bother with Pi Network it's a worthless scam with no real blockchain. Fishy developers never provide answers but repeat their garbage over and over again since the beginning.

If you don't want to, you can stop using it. I personally only try Pi just for fun, it's still a long term investment and I'm fine if it won't bring me any profit.

• +1 1

REGISTER HERE

I don't see mining on phone very feasible. To mine efficiently requires some budgets, you need a computer, probably a desktop and other mining equipments. Mining can be a lot profitable but it is expensive too. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I don't see mining on phone very feasible. To mine efficiently requires some budgets, you need a computer, probably a desktop and other mining equipments. Mining can be a lot profitable but it is expensive too. 

Please read my full topic first - after you read it, you will realize it is possible if you use the apps I listed. In a long term it can be very profitable, as the first two apps I mentioned do not require any computing hashpower to "mine".

REGISTER HERE

Well, if you don't have any pc or laptop that you can use when mining, phone is also efficient. Well, I already try to use Pi Network app and I can say that it is legit. I am still using it and I am earning through it. Well, before I also don't know if phone is compatible when it comes to mining. But because of Pi network, it change my idea about it and now I am using some of legit mining sites and apps using my phone.

Well, that is possible to happen but in legit online site, you need some good specifications to your mobile phone because there is a tendency that your phone will be over hitting so you need to manage it, thanks for sharing this idea mate, this will be helpful for us but make sure that this is a legit mining site.

Mining by mobile phone is not a good idea because it causes the destruction of the mobile phone. In addition to this, many gaps exist in these applications and profits cannot be made from them.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes mining with the mobile phone is very friendly.infact i am execuing a mining of Pi network which you have mentioned .we can mine upto 6 pi cojns regularly.but i don't kniw when does the team start the withdrawals service in the app

20 hours ago, magd said:

Mining by mobile phone is not a good idea because it causes the destruction of the mobile phone. In addition to this, many gaps exist in these applications and profits cannot be made from them.

Overheating any device itself could damage it, however the two first apps I mentioned don't use your processor and it's not actually mining. You don't even have to keep the app open to earn the coins.

REGISTER HERE

Although mining using the phone is possible for some currencies, I think it is not worth it, as the profit is very weak compared to the capabilities that you will use in mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

Doing mining using the mobile is bad for two reasons
The first reason is that mining requires a very strong hard ware and a very strong graphics card in order to be able to mine it
When you use poor mobile capabilities, you will damage the mobile processor and lose the mobile
The second reason is that the return from mining on a mobile phone will be very little, almost non-existent, because the capabilities of the mobile hardware for the mobile are very weak for mining.

• -1 1

On 5/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, koussai999 said:

The first reason is that mining requires a very strong hard ware and a very strong graphics card in order to be able to mine it
When you use poor mobile capabilities, you will damage the mobile processor and lose the mobile
The second reason is that the return from mining on a mobile phone will be very little, almost non-existent, because the capabilities of the mobile hardware for the mobile are very weak for mining.

Please read the whole thread before repeating the same thing again. I mentioned it at the start of the article. The first two ways of mining I mentioned do not require computing power and are free to mine without any electricity use or resource damage.

1 hour ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Jone20 mining on phones are not profitable, if you have tried one, you will delete the app that Sam week you download it. Have any on told you his or her phone was damaged because he or she is mining on phone after mining only or less than 1000 satoshi for days?

As you can see, the first two apps, Pi and Electroneum are not actually real mining, it's only a kind of an airdrop. You get rewarded with the tokens for your activity in the app. But they called the process mining. The 3rd app, MIB coin is real mining and is designed to be mineable on a phone. However, it's most likely not worth the electricity and it might damage your phone in a long term.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:47 PM, melikf78 said:

thank you for sharing i only know electroneum between this apps but mining with phone will be harmful for your phone and it will destroy it phone has no chance against miner machines and with the money you get from mining with phone you wont even be able to repair your phone.

Please read the whole topic before repeating what I said. Such posts will be deleted.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, iloveyobit said:

Although mining using the phone is possible for some currencies, I think it is not worth it, as the profit is very weak compared to the capabilities that you will use in mining.

What mining are you talking about? If you meant GPU/ASIC mining on a computer, it obviously is worth it much more. However Pi and Electroneum are only available on a phone.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, koussai999 said:

Please read the whole thread before repeating the same thing again. I mentioned it at the start of the article. The first two ways of mining I mentioned do not require computing power and are free to mine without any electricity use or resource damage.

1 hour ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Jone20 mining on phones are not profitable, if you have tried one, you will delete the app that Sam week you download it. Have any on told you his or her phone was damaged because he or she is mining on phone after mining only or less than 1000 satoshi for days?

As you can see, the first two apps, Pi and Electroneum are not actually real mining, it's only a kind of an airdrop. You get rewarded with the tokens for your activity in the app. But they called the process mining. The 3rd app, MIB coin is real mining and is designed to be mineable on a phone. However, it's most likely not worth the electricity and it might damage your phone in a long term.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:47 PM, melikf78 said:

thank you for sharing i only know electroneum between this apps but mining with phone will be harmful for your phone and it will destroy it phone has no chance against miner machines and with the money you get from mining with phone you wont even be able to repair your phone.

Please read the whole topic before repeating what I said. Such posts will be deleted.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, iloveyobit said:

What mining are you talking about? If you meant GPU/ASIC mining on a computer, it obviously is worth it much more. However Pi and Electroneum are only available on a phone.

REGISTER HERE

For me, I prefer not to use mining and its applications on mobile phones at all because I am sure that the device will be damaged, but fortunately many mobile phone companies have created and manufactured phones used to mining cryptocurrencies

16 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I mean mining using the phone for small currencies. I personally think that its price and profits from its mining are not worth it, but for computer mining I haven't tried it.

Yes mining crypto with phone is possible using some certain apps like the one mentioned in the topic but when you look at the earnings they are very slow and can't help in any way or maybe for future use when that coin gains value other wise I see the whole process as a waste of time maybe the creators of those projects are the ones benefiting much from the process.

Edited by George10
Spelling correction.

1 hour ago, deboprotap said:

Actually hardware specification of smart phones are not support profitable mining.So practically you can not mine crypto in your phone.But there are alternative ways.You can invest in cloud mining trusted websites like EOBOT website.In this way you can earn by cloud mining.

We must be very careful while investing in cloud mining, the more the investment in a legit cloud mining sites the more than profit but I will recommend normal mining in which you will buy hardware yourself and join mining pool, it is difficult to do but it is the best if some correctly and if you can access cheap electricity. 

17 hours ago, deboprotap said:

Actually hardware specification of smart phones are not support profitable mining.So practically you can not mine crypto in your phone.But there are alternative ways.You can invest in cloud mining trusted websites like EOBOT website.In this way you can earn by cloud mining.

The first two apps I mentioned, Electroneum and Pi only reward you for being active in the app, and it's not technically real mining. It doesn't drain your battery and you can even earn while the app isn't open on your phone.

MIB Coin however is mining, but it's supposed to be simplified and compatible with weak phones, but I haven't tested that application for much. It's still not worth the electricity.

And for the cloud mining, EoBot is a really stable cloud mining provider that is running for years. If you don't know what cloud mining provider you want to choose, EoBot is the right way. The only downside is that you're required to pass a KYC.

16 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

We must be very careful while investing in cloud mining, the more the investment in a legit cloud mining sites the more than profit but I will recommend normal mining in which you will buy hardware yourself and join mining pool, it is difficult to do but it is the best if some correctly and if you can access cheap electricity. 

Technically it could bring you more profit in the long term, but legitimate cloud mining can be more convenient as you don't have to maintain your mining hardware.

REGISTER HERE

On 5/18/2020 at 7:58 AM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Technically it could bring you more profit in the long term, but legitimate cloud mining can be more convenient as you don't have to maintain your mining hardware.

You are right, but, from your investment or profit, they will pay themselves and people working for them, I have known many people that accept such offer but the reward is so discouraging. That is why I even prefer to trade only. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

Thanks for sharing them, i have used app number 1 and 2. App number 3 i don't know it, but those two others are very good and they can give you a good profit by just leave them run at the background in your mobile phone.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/18/2020 at 7:55 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

As of today, no phone is build for mining, even, the most expensive iPhone d Samsung does not have profitable mining capabilities. 

This is right, no phone has been made for mining, also many apps have been disabled by google not to mine on phone, so, it is not advisable to mine with phone, many phones have even been damaged because of this. 

• -1 1

mining with phone is possible but you think its profitable ?? i dont think so phone is not strong as miner machines and you cant expect to get lot of money form mining with phone the only chance you get good amount of money from mining with phone is mine a coin and hold it till its price pumps to good price.

• -1 1

1 hour ago, melikf78 said:

mining with phone is possible but you think its profitable ?? i dont think so phone is not strong as miner machines and you cant expect to get lot of money form mining with phone the only chance you get good amount of money from mining with phone is mine a coin and hold it till its price pumps to good price.

Mining with hashpower (MIB Coin) is probably not profitable from a phone, however you can still try the other two apps, Pi and Electroneum, which offer mining in form of an airdrop, as you get paid for your activity in the app. The proccess is only called mining.

1 hour ago, crockez said:

Chek this topic. You can earn some money from your mobile device. Even from few phones if you have. You also can install app to phone of your friends and receive more income!

Will take a look on it.

REGISTER HERE

17 hours ago, nykas said:

I think that it`s not good idea to mine on mobile phones, because hardware is too weak and it`s impossible to earn a lot of money on such actions 

I don't want to repeat myself, so please, read the whole topic before rushing to make a reply.

Mobile phones aren't made for mining, and you will probably end up not earning much, or even not earn what was the electricity spent worth.

However, the first two apps I mentioned, Pi and Electroneum are only Airdrops, where you get rewarded for your activity and the process is just called "mining". MIB Coin should be optimized for phone mining, but I don't recommend it that much. 

You can even leave Pi or Electroneum closed and it will still earn you the coins. That's why I'm saying it's not real mining. 🙂 Consider reading the topic first before replying.

7 minutes ago, Salimempire said:

Bitcoin (₿) is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user
169 KB (14,836 words) - 19:58, 16 May 2020
Mining pool (category Bitcoin)
seconds. Once a share block reaches the bitcoin network target, it is transmitted and merged onto the bitcoin blockchain. Miners are rewarded when this
10 KB (1,544 words) - 07:45, 18 May 2020

Hello, welcome @Salimempire to the forum. The content you posted is copied from the internet as well as completely off topic. Please share your original decisions and information, or you might be banned from the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'm happy to help beginners and newbies in this forum. 

REGISTER HERE