Panic buyer or seller. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Panic buyer or seller.

I have read about  Panic buyer  and seller I want to get know about these terms. The purposes for which these terms  used. I am new and want to learn  more things  about crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

panic buyer or sellers are just who believe onthe hypes which is create only just to pump or dump a coins price.some people believe to the hype news about thr coin price to hit a high percentage thrn they start buying thr coins at a high amount

• +5 1

Panic buyer is when a person buys coins at an inflated price when the price rises sharply, and then when the price falls, he suffers losses.

• +1 2

On 5/4/2020 at 10:04 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

Panic buyers and sellers are the terms used in crypto world which refers to those persons who take their decisions based  on their emotions, in hurry and in panic and suffers with a lot of loss.

Yes bro your words really suitable to this panic buyers are sellers, they have never control their emotions, and they have low confidence also when they invest coin prices goes low they immediately sell their coins and face loss, this type panic traders not earn much more profit in trading

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:14 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have read about  Panic buyer  and seller I want to get know about these terms. The purposes for which these terms  used. I am new and want to learn  more things  about crypto. 

It means that sudden changes in price play with these investors emotions and make them panic, resulting in making moves that they didn't anticipate. A panic seller will usually sell right on the bottom and a panic buyer will probably buy the top. It would be better to have patience and wait for prices to relax and flatten before making a move like that which involves high risk. Also panic might be an indicator that your investment in crypto is above your means. In this case I would suggest to reduce exposure. 

• +3 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:14 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Panic buyer is the trader who buys some crypto like bitcoin when the price at the top or rising in fear of being missed out while as the panic seller is a trader who sells off his crypto bitcoin with loss when the price is crashing in fear of making excessive losses.

• +1 1

In order to explain each term, you must detail it, but I will simplify the matter for you while you are searching
Panic is the condition in which a trader is late to trade, i.e. a fear of losing a deal or a price volatility in the market. How to avoid this and that by training yourself to like this case. Cryptography is an area that specializes in cryptocurrencies, or in general, digitalis

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Panic do not just come, supposing someone buy a coin and at the point of buy the coin started to decrease in price, he will become panic to either buy or sell. About the buying of coins, there is no much panic like when someone has already bought the coin and losin

A panic buyer will buy coins immediately after he/ she saws price dropped in some percents! We call them panic buyers because you don't have to buy at the same time when prices have dropped, you should wait even 1 hour because there is a fake bearish and you can lost your money with that.

A panic seller, will also panic immediately when price will drop and they can sell their coins at a lowest price! Example, you have purchased bitcoin when it was $5000 and you hold them for one week then they dropped to $4500! Then you panic and wait for them at least to grow back to $5000 or $5300 then you sell them immediately so that you can avoid loss! Later after a week the price rises to $7000 and you regret you decisions! That is a panic seller.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

A panic buyer will buy coins immediately after he/ she saws price dropped in some percents! We call them panic buyers because you don't have to buy at the same time when prices have dropped, you should wait even 1 hour because there is a fake bearish and you can lost your money with that.

A panic seller, will also panic immediately when price will drop and they can sell their coins at a lowest price! Example, you have purchased bitcoin when it was $5000 and you hold them for one week then they dropped to $4500! Then you panic and wait for them at least to grow back to $5000 or $5300 then you sell them immediately so that you can avoid loss! Later after a week the price rises to $7000 and you regret you decisions! That is a panic seller.

I get you point but what about if the coin continue to drop, you invest $1000 but dropped to $100 and still continue to drop. You scenario is only good for strong coins like bitcoin and ether buy not for shit coins. 

panic sell or panic buy is not only in crypto trading is on every money market and it hepens when the price of the asset move big step up or down   the market people  start buying or selling hardly and this what we call panic sell or buy .

Panic sellers are those who place the orders to sell at the lowest rates on the cryptocurrency exchange sites. Sometimes, I have been also compelled to be a panic seller due to so many factors but now, as an active day trader,I am actively waiting for panic sellers to buy their orders. 

• +1 1

I've panic sold as well, especially when I was a beginner, but this in 2017 and some dips Bitcoin did, when I was a beginner and didn't know what was going on. Anyway market recovered and reached 20k and I made profits. Still I've learned as @Whited35 said to figure the price where traders panic and buy there. Doing that helped me this year.

I can only contribute about panic seller according o what i know. First of all a panic seller is more active to watch the market prices than all sellers. But very sadly many panic seller they are lack of confidence. They can see a small drop appeared to the coin which they hold and they will sell immediately. So it is possible for them to lose profit when the coin will grow again.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:46 AM, Calvinpriva said:

With your illustration, we can make most of us believe that anyone, no matter the level of expertise might fall q victim of Panic buying or selling, it strongly depends on traders emotions. The high level of volatility in cryptocurrency is the main cause of this. Panic buying and selling doesn't so much comes into play in Forex.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I think panic buying is when you buy coins in a hurry and don't think about whether the coins will bring you a profit or not, because you are only buying coins. Panic sellers who sell are hasty and too afraid to lose money, even though trading cannot rush to make decisions, it takes patience.

In short people that are too much connected with their emotions panic buy and those who invested more than they can afford to lose panic sell, so if you find yourself panic buying or selling anything the question you should ask yourself is that whether you are managing your emotions well enough or not, or are you invested too much or not, speaking from my own experience the chance of you panic buying or selling if you have a good control on your emotions and you're not investing more than you can afford to lose is very small so that is the first step you should do before looking for other solutions.

• +2 1

Panic sellers are always there because when you are in the market there will be panic when deciding to buy or sell, high price fluctuations and also psychological pressure that occurs when you are in the market, causing fear of losses that loom over every trader, making panic arise. Therefore every trader must be able to master panic and be able to control it.

• +1 1

The term panic is to sell your currencies when there is a sharp and severe decline in the market, so you sell for fear of a bigger drop that leads to a greater loss, so you sell in order to preserve something of your capital, and there is a balance when you sell and when not, especially if you trust the currency that you have before you sell it because it will rise later

• +1 1

Panic buying is when traders buy hastily because they see the market going up very fast, to get the best price it is necessary to buy when prices are cheap but market movements are too fast so they buy in panic. Panic selling is selling crypto in a hurry because you see the market going down very fast and worry that if you don't sell now you will incur losses, so panic selling and panic buying are excessive fears when price fluctuations occur in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Panic, impatience and being impulsive without first studying the possible situations are factors that can lead you to make big mistakes. I think that the cryptocurrency trader should always act with a cold mind and based on a good technical analysis, this is what keeps you firm and you do not follow the rest of the herd. Generally, those who suffer from panic buys high to avoid being left out and when the situation changes immediately sells even without caring that the price is much lower than the one they initially bought, which translates into losses.

• +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

we can find buyer or seller panic in beginner traders, because sometimes making an order and without any strategy or objective, then he see the price move in the opposite of his order. 

• +1 1

Those who sell in panic have gone in loss and those who buy in FOMO Fear of Missing Out will go in loss soon. Just look at the market with your own view and then take a decision

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These terms refer to allowing our emotions to take control of our trading decisions in critical moments, which generally ends bad. Controlling our emotions is a crucial pillar when doing trading but it is something rather difficult to dominate. I have heard it can take quite some time before one is completely able to trade without the influence of one's emotions. 

I have read about panic buyer and sepler i want to get know about these terms .and then when price falls ,he suffers losses .there is no much panic like when some has already bought the coin and losin .