Trade updates for short term traders - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Trade updates for short term traders

On 5/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, chrislynn said:

Now it's time cash it 

Indeed. The ETH chart screams buy at $100 and sell at $200. Although last time it did reach $300 and I was a bit nervous doing so. Still profits are profits, if we never take them why are we here.

Short trade is good we can make a good profit in a small time like you explain in your post 10 per cente is easy to make in just one day but in this kind of trade you need to invest a big amount to have a real profit 

Short term active tradings can sometimes bring the incredible profits for us. As you said, we should be very active to track what is going on in the cryptocurrency markets if we are focused to earn benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

Yes my friend and I have noticed

That the price of eth was down

But no proplem it will raise up again

It is follow the price of bitcoin

So Do not be worry my friend

Short term trading can be profitable from the top volatile crypto currencies including bitcoin but you need to have some knowledge and good source of price analysis to stay updated otherwise they can cause huge lose too.

In short term  investment their is risk of losing your money also you can make profit but for these things you have to be have some experience and knowledge in the trading world then only you can take decisions at the exact time because in short term investment your time will be the main factor for your loss or profit even the analyses of chart having a vital role.

Yes this is happening to bitcoin to , is rising in one day from 8800$ to 9800$ , is mean 10 % profit , but after 2 day it get down in one day from 9900$ to 8800 , is mean 11% lose . Now bitcoin price is 8700$ , and also ETH Get down more than 10% , and many other coin like ripple , this is bad , but i think they will get rise again.

My friend, the crypto world has been experiencing very large fluctuations since the beginning of this year, and I think that this is a good time to do investment operations and get some profits, but for me, I rely on the field of trading always

This is very useful advice for all those who are investing in the short term as this will help them to gain more profit and all their trading efforts will be rewarded.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jimmy26 said:

In short term  investment their is risk of losing your money also you can make profit but for these things you have to be have some experience and knowledge in the trading world then only you can take decisions at the exact time because in short term investment your time will be the main factor for your loss or profit even the analyses of chart having a vital role.

Yes the short it's very risky specially when the market is not stable ,i have try this type of trading many,you need to find a good coins for short trading because not all coins are good for that 

ethereum has responded to the rising bitcoin movement related to the halving has caused several traders to star selling their currencies in order to earn several dollars however some others are waiting for a bullish move to earn more.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:34 AM, malik6314193 said:

Yes i also agree with you. Short term trading is best to earn money. I am also trading in such way. I buy eth at 198$ price and now price is 208 and i make a order of selling at 214$ price. And i think it will complete in some hours. By this i can earn 16$ in just one day. 

Well, if you want to do short term trading, i will prefer to used the binance app because this app is good when you used it in trading, many people are recommending it,l so you should try it mate, happy posting.

Supposedly your prediction was correct, the price right now is much higher and there are quite a few gains, the strategy and analysis of this type of currency such as ethereum, is the same as the analysis for bitcoin since the same behavior.

Yep,you are right.In cryptomarket as well as in the trading you should be very active to earn profits.Because prices are increasing and decreasing.If you are active you can predict well and can good profit in short term trading!

Every coins are not stable and it is really profitable when you trade. For now, it is a great opportunity to trade a coin. Make sure when you trade you know the pros and cons about it.

I think trading in bitcoin world depented on the luck only because the price of bitcoin some hours getting up and another few hours it is down and this need a lot of experiences in work

That's right there are currently many opportunities to get some downs disposal which we can buy and wait for it's going up and down almost daily

It's clearly seen that the price of Etherum and other cryptocurrencies is volatile and it's more profitable when the price are still down , so for me I think since the price of Etherum is down , it's a good opportunity to invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

But my dear friend I have a doubt. If its dropped so much so can we predict that it will further drop. I think the probability of dropping again is decreased. Or maybe I should not have this type of conception in trading

this is true that there was a dip in the price and this often happens with a lot of crypto and in order to catch these at the exact right time you will need to be constantly monitoring the market so that when the opportunity presents itself you are able to make the trade. The best way to do this going forward ts to set an alert on your platform or price tracker to let you know of certain drops in prices.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is good that you indicated to one of the things that everything that anyone who follows this path is responsible bears responsibility for, because I want to say that the electronic market is not permanently depleted at the same price known to fluctuate, meaning that it is possible to realize from this method any profit or loss of money For this I advise you to search for the appropriate coin, and not how it was.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Daily trading (or intraday trading) is a set of trading strategies that requires professional traders to open and close deals on the same day. Given that the markets can move only within one day. Day traders use relatively more dangerous trading techniques to accumulate their required profits.

• +1 2

For successful investment several steps must be taken:
1- Study the market for well-coded currencies.
2- Choosing the appropriate entry and exit place in each transaction.
3- Investing in currencies with a successful project.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:29 PM, chrislynn said:

Now yesterday all time high price of eth was 217$ and currently price of eth is only 197$ it means huge dip price we can earn 8% to 12% in short term investment. Now it's time cash it we have invest if we wanted quick profits from crypto market. Because we need to be active in crypto market for constantly creation of investment opportunities. If we waiting for 136$ of eth then we need to wait a lot so I gave timely update for active trader. Buy and sell with your own risk .

Do you really think that this topic is eligible for 'For beginners' forum?

I don't think so.Here we should create topic that may help the beginners to learn something new and useful.And i think you know that thete is a section here named 'Trading' and as your post is completely about trading,your post should be there.And one more thing that is,everyday there is some big up-down on various coins,but will we make topic for all of them?Hope you will get it positively.

• +1 2

On 5/5/2020 at 1:43 AM, MrGox said:

Unfortunately event of market is so bad and prices are so down all cryptocurrencies. But we know that, it will not be same as right now, l mean prices will change and BTC price will be better than at the moment. We can use this chance, collect BTC and other currencies like you mentioned ETH. It will be really worth. You can also earn good profit from ETH with short term investments.

Much better if you bought some coins last March when the price really go down and hold it until this time so when you sell those you can earn extra profits. 

I hope you will remember this advice once the price goes down again so you will not miss the chance to earn more profits. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c