Trade updates for short term traders - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Trade updates for short term traders

Now yesterday all time high price of eth was 217$ and currently price of eth is only 197$ it means huge dip price we can earn 8% to 12% in short term investment. Now it's time cash it we have invest if we wanted quick profits from crypto market. Because we need to be active in crypto market for constantly creation of investment opportunities. If we waiting for 136$ of eth then we need to wait a lot so I gave timely update for active trader. Buy and sell with your own risk .

You are right  my friend  We can  get good  profit from  ETH if we invest  now . Btw price  is also down so we have also chance to get profit from btc.

• +1 2

10 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

Now yesterday all time high price of eth was 217$ and currently price of eth is only 197$ it means huge dip price we can earn 8% to 12% in short term investment. Now it's time cash it we have invest if we wanted quick profits from crypto market. Because we need to be active in crypto market for constantly creation of investment opportunities. If we waiting for 136$ of eth then we need to wait a lot so I gave timely update for active trader. Buy and sell with your own risk .

Actually we can makes thats huge profits in a short time, but you must know that's there have chances of loosing also, and the large movements like this are not happened always.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

The price of every currency in the market are extremely volatile, so it mean it could increased up to the highest price of it and it could decreased up to the lowest price of it. The most extremely volatile coin in the market is bitcoin and eth, that's what i think. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

You know high risk means high chance of getting profit but we are crypto market traders means already we doing risky business management. But why we avoid from some opportunities that gaves us some quick earnings. I take this risk lets hope for best.i invested 100$ in eth. 

Yes you are write we are traders so we already doing risky business. And when risk is high then profit chance is also high. But many people would not like to take risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate ETH prices is now fluctuates so in this situation I think day trading is better to compare to short term, because ETH prices goes up and down its right time to earn some profit, not only ETH bitcoin also good for trading.

• +2 1

You are right, my friend, but I only traded in the bitcoin currency and I do not know how the other currencies will move, maybe when my capital increases, I will enter the other currency markets.

Okay dont be a short term trader on crypto currency its going to confuse you , you need to be good with it and work as hard and put together everything in a given station there are good things to work with and we are all working the given issue we have the right idea is to real lt know how to develop workng principles

• +2 1

5 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Yeah we have to be active and try sort term trading, i mean when we wait the price to drop or to increase and touch the roof we are loosing money that we can get profit with trading each day like you said,

Eth is fluctuating so much that leverage trading with it is getting tempting right now. When ever i find a right call for these swings, i am going to throw some money and trade it, i feel that i could make more in a week then i have been making in a year now. Or with my luck i just lose everything on margin call.

• +1 1

ethereum is always a good coin to invest .and it always gives profit tto its investor .and as per the yesterday's price analysis it is the best time to invest and buy ethereum to get a good profit very shortly.because its price is moving faster

• +1 1

Oh really your prediction is right because today lowest price when you created this topic then the price of eth was 195$ now its price touched to 206$ means if someone invested 100$ now he is in 4$ profits in few hours. So keep it up buddy and makes timely update for us.

Now it is profitable to trade bitcoins or Ethereum in short-term transactions. But I would not risk buying for a long time in the run-up to halving. The market is unstable right now.

• +1 2

that's the nature of crypto, always volatile and changing prices, and eth right now is a great opportunity for trading, especially since the btc bull run is still not starting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That was a quite a good information to get in. But I am not a shirt term trader. Actually i dont trade only but i am really very eager to enter this field and earn a good amount. I am gathering a lot of information i can and then i will make sure that i will be good there.

Yes, you can make a profit by investing now. The btc price is very low now. If you invest now, maybe you can make a profit.

The rise and fall of the price is really possible in the trading market. We must not calculate the price difference and measure it because no one can do this and no one can know what will happen to the price movement.
  • -1 1

now it's cost start to fallen and enlargement the chances of trading and investing more. therefore I think it's best time to depute on the eth coin to get more lucre.

Yes i also agree with you. Short term trading is best to earn money. I am also trading in such way. I buy eth at 198$ price and now price is 208 and i make a order of selling at 214$ price. And i think it will complete in some hours. By this i can earn 16$ in just one day. 

Unfortunately event of market is so bad and prices are so down all cryptocurrencies. But we know that, it will not be same as right now, l mean prices will change and BTC price will be better than at the moment. We can use this chance, collect BTC and other currencies like you mentioned ETH. It will be really worth. You can also earn good profit from ETH with short term investments.

In my opinion, this is the time to buy ethereum and invest this currency in the short term, because it is expected that Ethereum price will increase significantly during this month and may exceed 300 dollars, so I seize the opportunity to invest in ethereum and make good profits.

The fall in the price of alternative currencies is faster and greater than the decrease in bitcoin. Despite my concern about the low price of bitcoin, we cannot fear and stop and we must support our investments by choosing the right time, the right currency, and the right price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right my friend, because we can't just wait for the price to drop until 136$ we will wait for so long. We can keep earning small amount of profit while we are waiting for those large profits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The opportunity to gain profit in the crypto market is risky.
 But you must take risks at some times and take advantage of the opportunities 
that give us profits and should not be left until you do not regret. 
Participate, even if I have a small amount.

We know that trading is risky, but at the same time we can achieve good profits from it. If we can monitor the movement of the market and we choose the appropriate time to buy and sell this currency, we can achieve good profits from it.