Opportunities for those who are day trading likes - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Opportunities for those who are day trading likes

I gave all of you one best trading strategy which I done and always got some profit by doing this. I like to share with friends of crypto talk forum now we knows bitcoin price currently on 8607$ and eos coin on 2.66$ two days ago eos price was 3.06$ it means now 10% down it's big enough opportunities for us to make trading on eos coin. When bitcoin price goes only 200$ ups then I am sure it's price goes to 2.85$ to 3.11$ earns we easily earned up-to 10% in few hours or days. Used only eos/usdt pair not eos /btc pair. 

1 hour ago, chrislynn said:

I gave all of you one best trading strategy which I done and always got some profit by doing this. I like to share with friends of crypto talk forum now we knows bitcoin price currently on 8607$ and eos coin on 2.66$ two days ago eos price was 3.06$ it means now 10% down it's big enough opportunities for us to make trading on eos coin. When bitcoin price goes only 200$ ups then I am sure it's price goes to 2.85$ to 3.11$ earns we easily earned up-to 10% in few hours or days. Used only eos/usdt pair not eos /btc pair. 

Yes this is the time of trading. Because bitcoin and eos coin is going up. But I am waiting for more growth of bitcoin then I would like to trade.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, chrislynn said:

I have noticed that the price of the EOS coin has decreased significantly in the recent period and trading experts did not recommend it during this period. Do you think that it will survive and rise again and return to its previous level?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear mate its really good strategy to earn profit now bitcoin price is increasing and also eos coin also doing well, and its right time to use this strategy and earn some profit, I think you are good trader so in this prices pump up situation your trading tips really helpful, so post more strategies.

I have never used this pair but many of my friends use it and they advise me to do so, I will start trading this pair when my capital gets bigger, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, chrislynn said:

I think we all have to help each other with this trading skills, and i usually trad with usd btc eth and ltc, and i never see eos coins, now after this post i will use this coin thanks for your advise,

I guess it could be but it requires you understand how its done, you might get yourself in a bigger problem and that can kick you very hard there is no telling where to stand when you are able to run such a market but always have cation there is no developing the right ideas of purpose to greater choice

• +1 1

You are right my friend, we can earn good from day trading because there are many altcoins that are drop and grow everyday so we can use them to make profit. But we must be careful to watch the market several times so that we can never miss profits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well buddy congratulations for your day trading earning because now you earned more then 7% in few hours because if you bought eos at the price of 2.67 or 2.65$ then much earning i only few hours for you enjoyed your earnings and also provides some these kind of information regarding crypto market investment. 

eos is being very volatile these last few days, very good opportunity to start trading with it and good margins for profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Oooh thanks mate. That was a good and fair amount of information mate but i don't think so that trading has only this pattern there can be exceptions and members or persons need to be ready for all that that's coming. 

I haven't done this yet but my friends do this and advise me to do this so I will do this and try to earn income from here thank you

• -1 1

I think EOS is a good coin for trading they have more than 7 dollars last year and I agree with you at all your post we can make big profit from this coin Now it;s with 2.78 it's a good opportunity to buy it 

10 hours ago, chrislynn said:

This strategy is good
I think I have no knowledge of how this strategy works. I will analyze it and experiment with the strategy and try to profit from it and understand how the strategy works.
Thank you

I may also start exploring some of this moment has yobit have launched Tether some weeks ago and I has yet to capitalize on this great stable coin yet.

Yes friend i also buy iqn coin at 1$ price and i sell it at 1.12$. So by this i got too much profit from it.  This kind of trading is very profitable. But we should keep eyes on market. 

Thank you for this important advice in trading on a eos currency  in order to achieve a quick and guaranteed profit within a short period, but you must monitor the market movement permanently in order to sell a eos currency in time when the price rises

13 hours ago, chrislynn said:

My main goal on trading with alts is to make more btc and not more usd so i am not a fan of trading in usd pairs, those seem counter productive to me. But maybe i just believe too much in btc, i could be wrong on this if it tanks.

The EOS is a symbol of the cipher symbols and it is not a coin and therefore the success rate of this strategy before the arrival of the half period is very low and it is a great risk that may cause the loss of dealing with currencies currently and not the symbols is the best solution and strategy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. Really, we know that when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of the rest of the currencies rises, so we must monitor the market and choose the appropriate time to buy and sell, as well as choose good currencies through which profits can be made so that trading is profitable.

I tried to trade EOS but perhaps I did it in the wrong platform as there was really low liquidity and only automated bots were trading against each other. Perhaps on binance I could trade it more succesfully.

Basically the opportunities are about the same for all altcoins, as they just mimic Bitcoin but move higher or lower with faster rate. They are more volatile and basically I just use some of them to speculate, although never betting too much money for them. I hold Bitcoin mostly, Ethereum, Monero and a few insignificant altcoins just for gamble purposes.

every crypto curreency price fluctuation is directly or indirectly depend on all of us.if we select a specific and appropriate period to sell and buy of the crypto currency then we won't have a price drop to the extent level.

You are right  asbthee is lots of ups and down  in these days In the prices of crypto  currencies . So there is chances for daily  traders to getgood  amount  of profit  from  crypto. 

I don't know much about eos coin but I think the strategy you shared about pairing it with btc for trading is great and can be profitable and I will do more research first and see if I can be applying it too thanks for sharing.

Day trading is  profitable than long term,we just need to be wise only choosing coin that we will use in day trading not just eos as there are plenty of coins that are also good for scalping. Its just about being smart analyzing how will it be,but day trading are risky,so if you do day trading and it goes against what you expect,don't panic but rather go into the next plan,which is being patient.

• +1 2