Bitcoin Support Levels (4H Timeframe) - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amirul Islam

Bitcoin Support Levels (4H Timeframe)

photo_2020-05-04_11-42-37.jpg.3ba3a13c2e9dd0e80427efcf5494fccc.jpg

Bitcoin Support Levels (4H Timeframe)

Here we have BTCUSD on the 4H timeframe and the bearish bias is gaining a bit of momentum now, still developing.

Prices broke below EMA10 with the next target sitting at $8334 or EMA50.

It is still early on this drop and the trading volume is still low but, this is likely to go below EMA50 or even lower.

We remain open to seeing the markets/charts change at any and all times, that is why we always have a plan/strategy in place BEFORE we decide to trade.

What do you think about that?

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think that Tether plays a huge part in the Bitcoin price movements. They just print $100 million USD every day to support prices under some agreement with the miners in order for them not to go bust. I don't think it will be any good for Bitcoin pumping it's price with imaginary USD. I don't want to risk in a controlled environment like this one. I have a position which I hold, but trading is actually pure manipulation right now.

4 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Can you tell us more about tour statement that reading is actually pure manipulation right now? 

You may be right but you are wrong, even if the whales manipulate, you DA make use of it. In fact, I like the manipulations because it makes the price to increase and decrease. A good trade will still make good use of any price trend. 

I don't know I can't trade as I want to, thinking that a whale can dump and my long get liquidated, while price begins recovering again as the same whale rebought. I know that this happens in stock trading as well, it isn't like they are saints over there. Still it bothers me a lot.

Edited by BTC Future

Good chart of bitcoin and usdt weekly price. Yesterday Bitcoin was hit $10400 and few hours after again bitcoin fall. I guess bitcoin will make $9000 support level and then bitcoin will go up.

Certainly an excellent analysis and you can determine the price trend in the short term because if the upper or lower trend is broken you can easily decide to buy or sell

Different support and resistance levels of crypto market coins as bitcoin also has. Now currently bitcoin goes to 9830$ and next resistance level is 10000$ and support level is 9750$ and after that is 9450$ is the support level of bitcoin. And we need to understand these level for best results of trading.

The price of Bitcoin does not rise as for the dollar only so that we may say that there is a relationship we do not understand between Bitcoin and the dollar, but Bitcoin rises against all currencies, and this indicates the strength of Bitcoin and does not indicate the weakness of the dollar.