Easy way to locate the topics you created - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Babubu609

Well mate I know most of members not no this features in our forum, so in your topic you covered this information clearly, so I think most of members learn this features and use this features to know their activities, thanks to share this information.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

We will go to our profile and go to the post we have created.  It is very easy to get a list of the posts we have made by going there, so it is probably very easy to find all the posts

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, chrislynn said:

We can checked our all created topics if we go to our profile then click on activities then click on contents I created then that page we got all the list of topics which we created by us. So in this way we find with ease no tension regarding our own topics. 

Now I am going to apply this method in my account. And thanks for this post. I think there are many features are in cryptotalk. Many people share their experience.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

7 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

This is right, I go to my profile to check all the topics I have posted here, I also can use it to check for my replies, all are our profile. Also to check for likes and hate emojis given, we can see it on our profile. 

You can put this into practice right now to make sure you understand the steps given and you are as well welcome to this great forum best of luck

I know that one, its a long the top, right hand corner and it works perfectly for those who want to understand it , its one of the best way to really get yourself the best understanding of what you are putting up, so keep in mind you can actually valuate everything in your account , the content, and everything, its good so go through them and delete what is not right on that platform

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

dear bro, I think most of members Analysis this features and accountbenefit this features to know their activities, thank you to share this information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As I said earlier, your posts are more than wonderful. You are making a lot of effort to make us know a lot of information. Your posts deserve a lot of reputation, honestly, brother. You do not ask for reputation, but you gain it through your posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I have seen many post in which members were asking how to find our created topics. I also don't know about this. But now i got it. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

In order to determine the topics that you have created, first go to your profile and then click on "See my activity" and then select Click on topics then you will see all the topics that you have created in CryptoTalk

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 3

Thank you my friend for sharing this information You are right we can go to our profile and narrate either the posts alone or the topics alone easily or through the activity log and the posts that we published Mojha

On 5/4/2020 at 1:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Yeah thanks, also we can find it on activity's on the top right corno, click the activity's and we find my activity's and click that and we will find contents i started and we will find contents we started posts we created, except the posts that get deleted.

• -3 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Yeah thanks, also we can find it on activity's on the top right corno, click the activity's and we find my activity's and click that and we will find contents i started and we will find contents we started posts we created, except the posts that get deleted.

Well that is true if the post is deleted we cannot locate it anymore neither to find it among the visible topics on the profile. but I can suggest or advice us  is very good if we create good topic that are not repetitive.

Thank you my friend

I have discovered this in my profile

It's so important to find your post

And see comments on it

So that searched in my profile to find it

35 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Well that is true if the post is deleted we cannot locate it anymore neither to find it among the visible topics on the profile. but I can suggest or advice us  is very good if we create good topic that are not repetitive.

Yeah i agree with the not posting repetitive posts because i see so meany posts that are maid again and again, i mean i don't know why they create posts  that have been created already if they want the answer they can get it from comments on the post already created.

Edited by betelihem
  • +1 1

Its very easy to locate the posts or queries u created in this forum.

Just go to your profile

Click on profile 

As you enter into right side your profile there will be a list of posts what u have done in order wise. 

There it is, u can go through your posts and comments. 

Thank you. 

You are right  my friend  that mostly  users didn't  know this feature. This post is very  helpful  useful   and helpful  for those  members  and new members. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i agree with the not posting repetitive posts because i see so meany posts that are maid again and again, i mean i don't know why they create posts  that have been created already if they want the answer they can get it from comments on the post already created.

You know is very hard to identify an already written topic, but the only way is after you have created after some hours of posting it gets deleted and affect your activity

On 5/4/2020 at 8:36 AM, fila said:

There is also a simple way via the Activity section at the top of this page as well and there you find the My Activity link with some other good links to locate your stuff.

But currently I cannot see my activities button on the top page, because what's I remember the activities button was been found on the account page but now I cannot see it.

• -2 1
  • +3 2

yes you are correct .we can easily locate to our topics which we had created .and i also do the same if it is required.and i think most of the members don't know about tbis cool feature and technique.now everyone will get an idea about the same

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

On 5/4/2020 at 1:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

What are these png that I see flashing? Anyone else sees it or is it only just me. Hopefully my browser does not have a problem.

About the location of own topics it is actually easy, right on your profile, on the low left it says topics.

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You know is very hard to identify an already written topic, but the only way is after you have created after some hours of posting it gets deleted and affect your activity

Yeah some members complain about it, but on the search bar you can search anything and they will pop out and you can check them, but most time posts about the forum is most time repited so if you want to post something other than the forum don't worry to won't be recitatives 

• +1 1
  • +4 2

It's great that you brought in this information on how to locate the topics we made because there are many users who still dont know how to go about it and the best way is by following the guidelines you shared it is straight forward.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah some members complain about it, but on the search bar you can search anything and they will pop out and you can check them, but most time posts about the forum is most time repited so if you want to post something other than the forum don't worry to won't be recitatives 

Actually but in time of searching do you mean I should write the name of the topic of which I am creating newly?