Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

I am interested in learning and education in cryptocurrencies and also in accumulating free cryptocurrencies through airdrops.
Trading interests me a lot while waiting to have the necessary capital for it.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:02 PM, magd said:

I am interested in Ethereum currency and there are several reasons for my interest in this currency: the second most popular encoded in addition to the speed and ease of its transactions and its average price as it can be bought and traded easily in addition to that it is a currency backed by the best crypto wallets and you will not have difficulty buying and selling that currency

Yes you're right. Ethereum has always been a nice project to follow.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:32 AM, Badman001 said:

I am Also interest in trading and join Airdrops as well bounty , I join a good number of bounty and sometime we got a amazing profit if we join good bounty . I always try to learn New technique in trading alreday I purchased some paid cource of Trading. 

Trading for sure yes ! But you have to dedicate some time to it. About Airdrops only if the source is good. There are too many fake airdrops in the market.

I am more interested in the part of smart contracts in the tron and ethereum blockchain, lately they are becoming very popular, since this type of profit is  safe compared to pages that multiply your coins

What interests me about cryptocurrencies in particular is the whole process of the development of trade, how the market capitalization and the volume of transactions in each crypto are expected.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I am interested in Trading, because many benefits can be obtained, but it must always be taken into account that it is very risky to operate, preparation in this field is essential to avoid financial losses that can do a lot of damage to the personal economy

I am interested in the Trustwallet token (TWT), it is a token that with its current price and since it has risen in the short time it has been, it draws my attention, since it is not yet listed in many exchanges, its value may increase a lot and your earnings can be very high

I am first interested in Bitcoin, I think everyone will know why, currently I am also interested in CRO, I feel that being the new token of Crypto.com, in the next few months it will have a considerable price increase.

What interests me the most are investments, I think it is the way in which I can obtain better income, although it is a very risky part. I also lean towards trading, in that I am investigating, to know more about it, since it seems to be the most complex part of Cryptocurrencies

The best things about cryptocurrency are those crypto activities such as investing and trading, both things are risky, its better if you do research first before trying it because if you try both things without enough knowledge you will end up losing your money.

The part of cryptocurrencies in which i interested much is AIRDROP. Many airdrops can give us big amount of money as we see in UNI airdrop.

I dont like trading, because we can lost all our deposit in some hours. I much interested in investments projects which are paying percents every day. I am already earning good profit from them. I also like to invest in ICO projects.

I like to buy crypto and hold them at my wallet for a long time. I tried almost all earning tips in cryptoworld. Trading was unsuccess for me. I also lost my money when I invest them in investbox. So, long term hold is the best strategy.

Im very interested in crypto, but if I had to choose I would go for virtual mining, tokens and main cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin). Also studiying all the possible risks that might come along with investing on Cryptos.

For me personally, investments and staking are more preferable. Staking because you can get coins without risk. Investments because I can devote a minimum of time to this and still receive income from it

I am mainly interested in the technical part of the crypto currencies. I’d like to know how things work. And eventually I would like to help develop a blockchain. But don’t know yet which one is the best to learn how to do that

I am not good at trading so I am looking for small cryptocurrencies with promising futures and I look forward to the benefits when their value increases

Hey. It is really good when people exchange their opinions, but first of all you need to make decisions yourself! But I will tell you my opinion, I think that XRP will show itself very well for a long time, because now it costs very little and growth should be inevitable!

Definitively DeFi :D im sure the new fever at crypto is on this techology, we had altcoins, tokens, ICOs, and this is the next step (my opinion), its a long way to a new financial system  and its incredible how new coins and new technology appear trying to improve the crypto way

What interests me the most about cryptocurrencies is trading and holding my favorite coins and seeing my capital grow is the coolest thing of the day.

I am very interested in both BTC and ETH. I like BTC because being a very large currency gives me a lot of security. On the other hand, I like ETH on a technical level and because of how the network is set up.

Cooperation is the basis on which this forum is working at this time. We must cooperate to make this forum a better place.  If everyone tells what he has of your information and experiences, we will get a very good forum that contains a lot of different information about trading, investment and cryptocurrencies. I am also interested in the field of trading and I am working on learning a trading field in a big way. I started about two weeks ago to learn trading and I benefit from  This forum is for us all to share what we know about the field in which we work.

I'm interested in litecoin as it is the digital silver in cryptocurrency market. Also I'm interested in doge and Dash.  Doge because it's cool token and Dash for its anonymity.