Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

On 8/13/2020 at 1:22 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Well I am much interested in trading and investment. This to activities are mostly liked to be used by every member that is will to start business in cryptocurrency.

Trading is profitable as well as investment too. It will be very good if we make use of our time to learn about this two terms to get multiply of our funds.

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Trading is profitable as well as investment too. It will be very good if we make use of our time to learn about this two terms to get multiply of our funds.

@Babubu609 thank you for the advice I like to learn in this forum. I am a Bussiness man I don't work only to earn in this forum I have plans.

I am interested in the twenty major currencies for speculation and investment As well as interested in new currencies with low prices, which after researching its projects and goals, it is expected that it has a strong future, such as the link and band coin, for example.

I am interesting in ethereum coins there are some reasons behind there.  Like ethereum has best technology and has more uses instead of bitcoin.. In future it may be alternative of bitcoin as well... And its value are flauctuating so we get higher profit through ethereum after bitcoin.... 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, Bhailiigo said:

As for me I am interested in the bitcoin because it's a more valuable Cryptocurrency in the crypto market

@gbfisher this topic is asking you about some aspect of cryptocurrencies you are interested in like trading, Investment, gambling, and mining this is what we expect from you as feedbacks.

Since I have only been in this forum for less than a month, I see through my watching that Ethereum is the luckiest because of its price and ease of trading in buying and selling, but in general trading in cryptocurrencies needs experience and patience

I like trading too and I hold some tokens now with profit and wait as they might go even higher. I think that there is not many parts but just one. Buying or trading or holding all of them eventually will make us look more for research on cryptocurrencies. So it is all parts together for me at least.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:10 AM, George10 said:

As for me I'm interested in bitcoin investments through holdings but I would also like to learn how to trade it at exchange sites like binance and yobit.

Those are both risky, if you wat t explore yourself with both crypto activities, you should gain knowledge first, you should try it if you are still a beginner because there is a high possibility that you may lose your money. 

Right now, I'm interested in Investing. It seems investing is fun and really gives a good income compare to others. Although I just read what is Investing and totally not doing it right now, in the future I will do Investing in the invest box probably. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I also like trading, buddy. And like you, even though I have background info and knowledge about trading, I still need more to make it for me easier to earn through trading. I hope someone help us, buddy.

• +1 1

I am very much interested in the field of trading if cryptocurrency  as you can earn a lot of money if you learn the skill of trading. But it needs very hard work to do so.

Am interested in freedom and how I can be anonymous in what am trying to do , there is a lot of work to be done and there are a lot of efforts to what we do, but the freedom and how I can transfer money , what ever amount with great speed, that to me is priceless and thats why am interested

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Crypto currency is wide and we need to use it as it is, but there is a point to which we are able to work and put together everything in the perfect stand we are all people who can be able to and enjoy in all areas of this market, be sure to work as hard to make sure that we are putting together everything prospectively 

• +3 1

Yes there are a lot of interesting parts of cryptocurrencies that I am reading about. But how many are there? One is price of course and the other is the technicals of the coin. Are there other? Perhaps the effect they have on the world but these are theoritical. In practice it is the price and the code.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Hatred said:

I also like trading, buddy. And like you, even though I have background info and knowledge about trading, I still need more to make it for me easier to earn through trading. I hope someone help us, buddy.

That's good mate I hope you will share us some the knowledge you have as we are always trying to learn from each by exchanging ideas.

I am trading a lot and the part that interest me the most and bring me to cryptocurrency, and I am also found cryptotalk for make more and learn some tips from some experts that can help me to make better decision in my plan and become more skilled in the crypto because I am have limit kowledge.

• +2 1

On crypto world there are existing much cryptocurrency to buy and trade but, I choose only bitcoin which is the mother of digital currencies and ethereum coin also. Ethereum has low price on market and can make good profit. Otherwise join on trading section and there you can know which cryptocurrencies is best. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know a lot about cryptocurrency and I am started very late only in August but what I find interesting is the opportunity to make some from this while we have free time but as a student this is limited and I can only have my internet time to use for cryptotalk and learn about crypto to become skilled. 

I also care about trading. It's very good.  I think he has a good future and a good income for a lot of people around the world.  But I'm still a beginner here I think I'll stay a little bit in the junior department.

I am interested in all parts of cryptocurrencies and I like hoard them and read about the price rising and make some money but I am also interested in the technology and learn a lot about how some cryptocurrencies plan to solve problems and grow with their userbase.

Ethereum. The cost of this cryptocurrency may increase due to the huge demand for its functionality (smart contracts) in blockchain projects. The possible implementation of the PoS will have a great impact on the course.

The only thing I'm fascinated about in crypto and what it had given us - is the notion of decentralization and having multiple servers to validate transactions (supported with the whole cryptography thing, of course)

On 5/3/2020 at 7:34 PM, Honny143 said:

My friend i am not a good trader so i don't do any trading, because i have no knowledge and iam still learning about trading, but my favorite coin is litecoin and I hold some litecoins, because this coin prices is low but when this coin prices pump up we gain 2x are 3x profit,

I share your opinion, although I have some knowledge, I could say that the basics, I do not consider myself an expert since every day is learning something new and as for the currency I am also fond of litecoin since I began to know about bitcoin Ltc caught my attention And what I like the most is that their transactions are very fast and many times the withdrawal fees are usually low.

I'm  interested in trading because i can earn with crypto doing it, and you learn why the market  acts  the way it does, and you acquire great knowledge. 

On 5/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

The most interesting part of cryptocurrencies is trading.

I have done some exchange operations in an experimental way, I have seen some tutorials and attended a short workshop where they taught us the basics.

I want to go deeper into this aspect