Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

If we talk about the cryptocurrencies then I like to trade very much because I think trading is the only activities which can give you a regular profit if it is done strategically and in a good way without any emotion investing is also good but it is for a long period because mostly the coin prices rise too much in a long period.

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I'm so much interested in investing since even it is risky, you can earn more money with those investments and possibly your earning could change your life. But that fruitful dream needs perseverance and patience also since it will be challenging but also for that is the real game and fun begin. 

There are a lot of currency in the world of crypto but among them i like bitcoins because back in 2009 it has only little value and after 10 years the value has unexpected increment . So while trading i would rather choose bitcoins than other currencies . because of bitcoins and its value alot of people are showing their interest and joins crypto world 

I like your questions dude you have made such a lot of wonderful topics I could like to be like you all topics are straight forward, simple English for newbies to understand what you mean by your post. In cryptocurrency as it has various kind of activities to get employed in I prefer to go into trading and investment but most of the priority I am always use to trading in yobit. 

I don't have enough to share with you because I am also interested and I want to learn allot about the field so that I will be a successful professional trader. The little tips I will share with you is that you should make sure you acquire good knowledge and experience before joining because that is the key to success in cryptocurrency trading and you also have to be patient with the market as it fluctuate a lot this days.

Dear friend,I am interested in every thing here in this great platform, here I can learn alot of information about crypto currency and how to trade, invest  and earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/30/2020 at 1:22 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

My opinion in this is investment and trading I have some knowledge that I achieve here in this forum and also we have survey campaign it pays good too.

Same here, investing hooks my interest although it's risky sometimes. 

Trading is profitable which I found it as interesting too. 

Also having friends in cryptoworld because of this we can exchange and share experiences. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Different types of coins which I like them such as huge volumes, high volatility and listed on all big and medium sized exchanges of this market. But most of coins are not listed on big exchanges only one or two exchanges has this monopoly in crypto market also. 

On 5/4/2020 at 2:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

Well talking personally , i prefer working on sites like Cryptotalk and earn without making investment unlikely in trading. As in mine country for investment it's almost impossible for international transaction. And I'm working on staking of coins in atomic wallet and also in Referal of apps like brave browser. So somehow i prefer mini task in Crypto currency.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We should work as family and cooperate each other and make this forum the best forum and every one should remember this forum if they have any question about the cryptocurrency. The best part of the coin is the fluctuation of the price where we became nervous where the price goes.

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well talking personally , i prefer working on sites like Cryptotalk and earn without making investment unlikely in trading. As in mine country for investment it's almost impossible for international transaction. And I'm working on staking of coins in atomic wallet and also in Referal of apps like brave browser. So somehow i prefer mini task in Crypto currency.

Well that are all good to use mate, is better for one to have a more than one businesses doing to earn more money in cryptocurrency. There are many jobs to do as for me I prefer cryptotalk to any other cryptocurrency 

Because is a decentralized cryptocurrency that can be send basically anywhere in the world withou any trace or paper work and it is faster than fiat currency. It has less transaction fee than compared to other currency too.

My friend, before investing in any cryptocurrency, I study the project of the company that offered this currency for circulation:
1- If the project of this company is successful and developing, I will invest in their currency.
2- If the company's project is a failure, stay away from investing in their currency.

Hi my dear friend you have posted very nicely you said that we are interested in any subject of cryptocurrency. I am interested in the update system of cryptocurrency and new payment systen.

I think Bitcoin will go up a strong rally so buy some quantities and wait a little while the rest of the currencies are low in movement and their movements are slow...

For me the most interesting and thrilling part of the cryptocurrency is the fluctuation of the price. I love to see the fluctuations of the price and earn money. I am interested in the trading of the cryptocurrencies and I am learning day by day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/26/2020 at 2:56 PM, Issa123a said:

My friend everyone has his strategy for working here,For me I am interested in everything related to crypto currency world, also I like trading and investment, there is no specific currency for trading,this depends on the movement of the market and the suitable choosing for any coin.

You're right about that, everyone has their own strategy that they can apply in different things especially to earn that's why I can say my favorite or those features that hook my attention is the trading and other profitable things in cryptoworld. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, Hamzooo said:

My friend everyone has his strategy for working here,For me I am interested in everything related to crypto currency world, also I like trading and investment, there is no specific currency for trading,this depends on the movement of the market and the suitable choosing for any coin.

You have make a good choice mate trading and investment was the best choice to select to get profit in cryptocurrency than any other cryptocurrency follow by mining and gambling as other preferref choice apart from the first two I listed of which you prefer and listed.

I am putting my first interest in Bitcoin, but if you want to interest in an alternative currency, my interest in ink will be for Ethereum currency as I use this currency within the trading field and my advice to you is patience within the trading field in addition to staying away from emotions and relying on your mind only and permanently

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I am really interested in bitcoin, bitcoin has the most valuable currency compared to others and if you invest with this cryptocurrency you will also gain more profit than others.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:01 PM, Pitepite said:

I am really interested in bitcoin, bitcoin has the most valuable currency compared to others and if you invest with this cryptocurrency you will also gain more profit than others.

You make a good choice Bitcoin was the best of all coins with out listing the other altscoins also they are good recommendation to make choice with.

The part of cryptocurrency that I'm very most interested is on the trading. Trading because is can help you double your earning or if you are lucky you can be triple you money but that is not easy I know i must understand the rules for trading and how the system goes there.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, kitekite24 said:

The part of cryptocurrency that I'm very most interested is on the trading. Trading because is can help you double your earning or if you are lucky you can be triple you money but that is not easy I know i must understand the rules for trading and how the system goes there.

Trading is the best place to double your input. You can achieve that when you have the knowledge of trading and start with low amount.

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

Hi there buddy! Cryptocurrency's thing that interest me is it's ability and capaility to be involved on fast transactions. It also brings us the opportunity to start learning on trading cryptos to atleast get some profits. Cryptocurrencies, specially bitcoin has been rising until today for years. That is why I believe that cryptos has a brighter future. 

About trading, the basic and fundamental knowledge are important. Always remember to buy low and sell high. Because that is the only way to make profit in trading. If you buy high then sell low, then that's a lost. I suggest that if you want to trade, start with bitcoin because it is a strong crypto, it will not be easy for it to drop very low. For now, avoid investing on coins you do not have know much. Observe the demand and supply. 

Goodluck buddy!

I hope I've been a help to you. 🙂

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +2 1

Trading is my favorite method of earning in cryptoworld. Yes it is very risky specially if you lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to manage it properly. But it will become more useful to you and profitable if you know how to manage and make you earnings grow.

• +2 1