Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

Among the currencies that interest my bitcoin interest is because it has a place in the market, it is not necessary to have a large amount to trade on, but you can earn a lot from the currency. Also, I am interested in the eth currency. This currency is the second leader in digital currencies in terms of transaction and also ease of dealing

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me this year Hex is the best cryptocurrency right now it has  been growing so fast this past few months which is very fascinating,Hex is probably good for investment in the future back then I owned 4$ of Hex fast forward $30 today.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Maybe you are not exploring the other section of the forum too well. There are several posts in the trading section you will definitely find very helpful if you wish to go into trading, apart from that there are several resources you can find online and on YouTube.

Actually I am not much explore to trading section I visit there only to learn and qoute were necessary to find solution to complicated post and it seems the section is not much active as this section.

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Actually I am not much explore to trading section I visit there only to learn and qoute were necessary to find solution to complicated post and it seems the section is not much active as this section.

I believe it is so because of what members are actually interested in. I still have no doubt the section will be a good resource for anyone trying to know about trading and probably practices it, I am a living testimony of that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

still have no doubt the section will be a good resource for anyone trying to know about trading and probably practices it, I am a living testimony of tha

Yes is a good section that teaches about trading but when you asked questions you cant receive feedback immediately you have to stay a couple of days to be received reply but I like learning there and I am planing to create some topics to that section to make it active.

As for me I think crypto world is too big that surfing few section won't get what you are looking for, what we are looking for. The thing about crypto world and most of things need first knowledge, effort and time, this my motto, I am trying to be patients because with patience comes rewards.

"We grow by lifting others"

the best thing that i like in crypto is trading, in order to increase my earnings, and to lend crypto. I have found that lending crypto, although with a high risk can offer you some great interest rates and if you do it just right you will be able to make a decent profit on this. In fact there are some sites that offer such services under the name of fixed deposit and this is what i am quite interested in at the moment and i hope to learn more about this in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

well im interested in all parts of crypto but trading is my favorite Because i make money from it another thing that im interested in is developing platforms and coins and i admire developers they are so smart and talented.

To be frank, I don't have a very good background in trading but I have earned once $20 while trading After that I have this losses. I like to work in different platform and to be paid through Crypto talk. That's what I like.

As for me cryptocurrency is very interesting thing and the most attractive aspect of this money type is investing. I like to find and analyze new projects, then I create investments portfolio and distribute my money to different assets 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:10 AM, George10 said:

As for me I'm interested in bitcoin investments through holdings but I would also like to learn how to trade it at exchange sites like binance and yobit.

I like to invest huge amount of money in btc just of it gives lot of profits I like to seek for knowledge all the time regarding to trading to be perfect in it.

My opinion in this is investment and trading I have some knowledge that I achieve here in this forum and also we have survey campaign it pays good too.

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I like to invest huge amount of money in btc just of it gives lot of profits I like to seek for knowledge all the time regarding to trading to be perfect in it.

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

That's great investing huge in bitcoins can result one in making a lot of profits and it's always important to seek knowledge on how to go about it in order to be successful.

46 minutes ago, George10 said:

That's great investing huge in bitcoins can result one in making a lot of profits and it's always important to seek knowledge on how to go about it in order to be successful.

Yes @George10 Bitcoin is profitable every good trader and investor prefer to trade and invest in Bitcoin except for little traders like us that have small funds to multiply

We have the likes of investment, trading and mining but everyone have his/her opinion and as for me i will love to be a professional trader in the future, currently I am holding the coins I earn from this platform and I am learning trading because I want to make it a career in the future.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:13 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

for me i'm investing and holding bitcoin hoping for some profit if the halving results in a bull run like the last one

Same here I love the strategy of holding where in all I need to do is to wait for the right opportunity to sell my coins to have extra profit from it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/3/2020 at 10:28 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Same here I love the strategy of holding where in all I need to do is to wait for the right opportunity to sell my coins to have extra profit from it. 

yeah it's nice, but it won't always be profitable, you need to hold the right coins, you can't just hold any coin without knowing what could happen to it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If you're newbie in this forum and don't know nothing about trading then first of all go through the post and learn and then invest on precious coin like btc ltc eth and then do frequent trading and earn money easily.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:36 AM, jamesvince said:

I am interested in high volatility based coins and used but pumps and dumps must be real and legit don't like shit coin done in this market only pumps done by manipulation of coins or tokens in this way really investors don't believe next time any kind this projects of crypto market. In result these projects become dead coins.

Same here I like those top coins more than new born coins because we can make sure that those top coins are legit than new born coins that we can't make sure if real or not. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

About me I am interested in many cryptocurrencies but of course those coins who are on the top, like Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin, Dashcoin..... but one of those coin surprised me when I have withdraw, this is Ripple XRP in just seconds or minute I got it. So from this day interested to it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You should build your own trading strategy and choose what is the best way for you, and by doing this you decide you prefer trading in the short or long term
I prefer trading in USDT versus other alternative currencies

THINK POSITIVE

In trading there are many activities we can learn to be perfect in it to my own side I like trading as well as investment they are the best of which I could participate in and win.

I am interested with bitcoin and ripple first is the bitcoin because it has great value and when you make investment it to it there's a potential increase of profit. Next is ripple i see its potential in the market and i know in the future it will have great value also so i keep investing in ripple also.

I AM Also a trader from a longtime , I always loved to doing trading in TRX and XRP as well in XLM coin . anyway my favourite coin is xrp . I have a good amount of xrp coin in My wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

I'm really interested in crypto world topics since it contains all about the concepts on how cryptocurrency work and the simple terms that is very vital for understanding the experiences of the senior members on earning bitcoins.