Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

My favourite currency is eth,ltc and btc. The most interesting and favourite part for mine is investing. Im a newbie to crypto world. I like to invest in eth and im a short term investor. Short term invest reduce my risks for loosing a huge amount         

• +2 1

I like many things in crypto. The discussions about the technology, the technical analysis, some youtubers when they are not being shills that make me unsubscribe and the good people inside the community. I like reading news and good articles about the future of cryptocurrencies and it makes me have a good time.

You have a great question my friend. As you know many people are earning from cryptocurrency in a different way. Some people earn from cryptocurrency by trading. Some people earn from cryptocurrency by investment. In this way, different people are making money from cryptocurrency in various ways. 

As I have made a lot of money by investing in cryptocurrencies here. I am a very good by investing in cryptocurrencies here. As I invest in cryptocurrency at a time when its value has fallen to a great extent. I invest a huge amount in cryptocurrency at that time and then as soon as the cryptocurrency rally reaches high level, then I earn money by selling it which is very beneficial for me. In this way there are many more people who invest in cryptocurrency and get many benefits from here. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:17 PM, Raven said:

Those two activity in crypto are very easy to do and it could give you extra money in just a day

Yes wish we cooperate to each other we might not experience problems like this from the quiz going on in the forum is a good opportunity to learn from each other by sharing experiences.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes wish we cooperate to each other we might not experience problems like this from the quiz going on in the forum is a good opportunity to learn from each other by sharing experiences.

@Babubu609..Brother you are right.  Quizzes have now been arranged in this forum.  This is interesting to everyone.  I followed the quiz topic for a long time today and finally I won.  However, everyone should participate in this quiz.  As a result, we know a lot of unknown information.  But I prefer to invest and trade in the crypto world.  I started investing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Trading was what got me into cryptocurrency too because it was easy to just buy some and trade and the fees were unlike what was with banks and stocks that demanded a lot. Crypto helped many people earn a steady income and it was what I was looking forward too when started. Lately I am fascinated with the technology and it is knowledge that I seek above all.

• +1 1

These isn't a simple question for me to answer, my interests is spread across two major parts, trading and seasonal mining, but trading is definitely my favorite 

I have a lot of interest in these coins Eatheriam and bitcoin although I do not have the necessary knowledge about these currencies I would like to learn more about it and thus obtain the necessary knowledge and profit.

• +1 1

There are numerous acceptable monetary standards that I can store and benefit from, however now I am utilizing Ethereum coin more since its cost is still low and we can purchase monetary standards from it and stand by until its cost resembles Bitcoin now we will accomplish numerous benefits from it.

Actually i am very interested on Cryptocurrency trading.I know about crypto trading from my friends.They earn huge money from this.So why i am very interested to work with Cryptocurrency tarding.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

For now I'm only interested in investing more in bitcoin as it has been predicted that it price will rise to more than $50000 in the nearest future so I'm only interested in investing for the future in order to earn more profit in the long run

I like the anonymity of the cryptocurrencies very much. It is not matter if you are sending money to someone from the next room or from the another side of the world. It takes equal time and you are just like a ghost here which feels really great. When i get time, I go to blockchain explorer and see the big big bitcoin transactions and think about those rich ghosts.

As a newbie I cannot recommend any of the crypto currency that is in the market, since I do not have the experience.But everyone must do their own research in order to find the best crypto currency.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

A good topic for me when it comes to keeping the currency, so I will choose Bitcoin, but in trading it is possible to choose other currencies because they are quick to convert and can benefit from them

• +2 1

i am not a good trader but i am interested in cryptotalk trading... there will find besf trading topics..i will chose some volatility currrncies nake more and change in price...

• +5 1

Hello dear friend i am interested in eatheriam coin.this is more value the world market. This have very secure. Many one use this currency cose this is good for all currency. 

Thank you 

• +3 1

There are numerous acceptable monetary standards that I can store and benefit from, however now I am utilizing Ethereum coin more since its cost is still low and we can purchase monetary standards from it and stand by until its cost resembles Bitcoin now we will accomplish numerous benefits from it.

I am interested in DOGE and QTUM currency because they have many characteristics. DOGE currency is one of the old currencies in the crypto market and has wide fame among users due to its speed in conversion and lack of fees in addition to the QTUM coin, which has a high trading volume and is backed by China as a currency

I love technology and I like to know how things work. For me, the blockchain is the most interesting part of cryptocurrencies. Recently DeFi's pros have also recently come to my attention. They are very useful and practical and also profitable.

• +1 1

I'm interested in  bitcoin and etherium because these  two are achieved alot of success in the world of crypto . Most used and valuable currencies these two are . I just hold them and sale them when their price is about to high of my purchase rate .

as for me i am interested in bitcoin investments thru holdings but i would additionally like to learn how to alternate it at alternate websites like binance and yobit.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

Dear I am not trading Right now but during my study I came to know that LTC, XRP are going well and will give you profit if you hold it for a while.

And now a days BTC is going good.

If someone wants to earn immediately he invest it BTC. It will give the maximum then others.

The part of cryptocurrency that I am interested on are about different coins or tokens and trading. I really want to learn how to trade but sadly, I'm just beginning to earn money in here and I don't want to risk my fiat money since I am just a beginner in cryptoworld. As soon as I earn money from working here, I will immediately invest my money in bitcoin and try do some trading.