Every participant gets 0.1 btc bonus for trading with Swapzilla when it launches. - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Every participant gets 0.1 btc bonus for trading with Swapzilla when it launches.

-> Link to this campaign <-

Ok, i have something interesting for you, Swapzilla is lauching a "Terminal" campaign where every participant gets 0.1 btc,  and first i have to say that they are not obliously giving you free money, you can't withdraw it.

No. This is bonus btc you can use for trading. I am not sure about all the rules yet, but i post them as soon as i can get more info more info digged out from them.

But basically you are given 0.1 btc and you'll get to keep the profits done with your trades. 

Rules:

You'll get this 0.1 btc just for registering and ordering the news letter. For 0.2 btc you'll have to buy 20 swzl and 5 invites. And further you go, more you have to buy and more ivites you'll have to get. If you want to get more then 0.1 btc, you have to remember that every referral needs to finish the kyc before they will be counted.

It's like this:

image.thumb.png.4837ff1de34e741c68251a591a1f5622.png

For 0.3 btc you have to get 15 invites and buy 120 swzl

For 0.4 it's 30 invites and 270 swzl

For 0.5 -> 55 invites, 520 swzl

For 0.6 -> 90 invites, 870 swzl

For 0.7 -> 135 invites, 1320 swzl

For 0.8 -> 190 invites, 1870 swzl

For 0.9 -> 200 invites, 1970 swzl

For 1 btc 250 invites and 2470 swzl bought.

KYC is mandatory, it asks for normal stuff, id and proof of address

image.png.2b79f998638355a7502ad669906c5a87.png

Use your own judgement on doing this, i've done bounty for swapzilla in the past and i haven't found any reason to doubt them on their project yet. So i will do the kyc too.

Pros on this:

1. It's free 0.1 btc for market making, or so they claim.

2. There's no deadline for using it. (Asked it on the telegram)

Negatives:

1. I don't know yet can we use it to trade all pairs or just against swzl

2. I have to do a kyc, which i would obviously do for the exchange i use, but not usually for the airdrop.

3. I haven't yet figured out what's the catch.

Here's the referral link again: https://www.swapzilla.co/terminal/register?ref=p6gj5

Edited by rekter
title fix
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Well thank you my friend for sharing this information about this campaign, it looks good but what I do not like is KYC, I participate in many campaigns but always stay away from sites or campaigns that ask KYC. The reason is that I am from a country that is banned from most services. So thank you that you mentioned this campaign need to activate KYC.

23 minutes ago, Binjit said:

This is good for us and good information for everyone who is want to take free benefit of this
link i have question this is new exchange launching or it is new token launching site ?
i will take in part later when know about it well thanks for sharing this information

Sorry, i must fix the topic, it's a trading platform for arbitrage and international money transfer, not an exchange itself.

More info:

Edited by rekter
more info

Trading platform made for Invest + Take Risk not for giving bonuses to trade then they make you withdraw it. But the actions of platforms like shared ( Thanks ), is sorting to 2 Action

1. They give you big bonus and you can't withdraw it instead of make profits take up to month
  2. They give you small bonus and it's in your balance, but minimum withdraw amount is very high than bonus , so in the case you need to have to deposit... and depositing in the new trading platform isn't honest

So i don't prefer the field. 

Good doing @rekter !

22 hours ago, Philippe2001 said:

I registered on the site and got the gift, but how and when to invest it
 It can be used for trading either requesting 5 referrals
Buy 20 swzl and submit kyc documents before they are calculated. Not good. I don't trust such sites

I told you in the first post that kyc will be mandatory. That will be mandatory even for that 0.1 btc gift. Otherwise they would be insane to just give that to every bot out there. They are claiming that you can use the gift when the platform is ready and according to the roadmap that's in November 2020.

You don't have to buy any swzl unless you want more then 0.1 btc. Also your referrals have to do the kyc in order to be counted.

Edited by rekter

Thanks for sharing this site, i don't know if we can use that bonus to trade and withdraw that amount which we will earn. Its my first time i hear about this site, but i will find its review and join to try it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/6/2020 at 2:21 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for sharing this site, i don't know if we can use that bonus to trade and withdraw that amount which we will earn. Its my first time i hear about this site, but i will find its review and join to try it.

That's what they are saying. Somehow i think that this is not all there is to it. They seem not to want to reveal everything yet. And that seems a little shady. But 0.1 is 0.1. I am waiting what they say. They are distributing bounties in 7th July. I am not sure if this applies to trading this bonus btc in beta version too.

I hate KYC. Nonetheless, there is no crime in trying. But can proof to us if this is not a scam, because a bonus of 0.1btc is too good to be true to me. A withdrawal proof will be highly appreciated. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I hate KYC. Nonetheless, there is no crime in trying. But can proof to us if this is not a scam, because a bonus of 0.1btc is too good to be true to me. A withdrawal proof will be highly appreciated. 

I don't have any proof at all. And there's no withdrawal proof because the whole trading thing hasn't started yet. Always DYOR.

16 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Thanks for sharing mate. In my thoughts i think 0.1 btc its a lot of money and they will get loss if they are real doing this. Because there are experts traders who can earn up to 1.5 btc with 0.1 btc while trading. If 100 experts will get this offer then they have finished!

This is why i think that of course there must be a catch in this. I am just not sure what it is. And chat moderators are not revealing anything which is suspicious. But it would be unsustainable just to give money for trading. One possibility could be that there will be some conditions and they are somehow tied to trading pairs. Like you have to only trade against swlz or hodl swzl to trade or someting.

Edited by rekter

i like to register on this site .but i want to know that the tokens or coins as a reward wee get that will be tradable/withdrawble or we have to stake it for sometimes and if this is the case of staking then when we will have withdraw of those tokens?

6 hours ago, Shahud said:

i like to register on this site .but i want to know that the tokens or coins as a reward wee get that will be tradable/withdrawble or we have to stake it for sometimes and if this is the case of staking then when we will have withdraw of those tokens?

They offer no further explanation on anything yet. They just say that we can trade the bonus bitcoins and take the profits we get from that. Obviously without any restrictions this would be highly unsustainable for them.

yes I have heard about this exchange some days ago where they are giving away 0.1 btc just for sign up on their website but I don't like that they are asking for documents verification

Edited by Soaib khan

Registration seems still be on and their esimate is to launch their beta in this month now.

All i know is that they are still saying that we can trade the welcome bonus and withdraw the winnings. Rules are unclear or now but they will be provided during the launch.

This is a good opportunity if that sit will be legit! Many sites like this are ending up with bad results to their users. But i will try this because i don't need to deposit anything to get that bonus.

• +2 1

I had already joined this even before joining the Yobit.net airdrop so far I have gotten to the point that in the balance section it shows 0.2 BTC and it also has a button that is activated that says transfer to trade. Up to now, the funds appear under the name referral balances. I really hope it ends up being legit. You wanna see a screenshot?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

40 minutes ago, Rolandosmart said:

I had already joined this even before joining the Yobit.net airdrop so far I have gotten to the point that in the balance section it shows 0.2 BTC and it also has a button that is activated that says transfer to trade. Up to now, the funds appear under the name referral balances. I really hope it ends up being legit. You wanna see a screenshot?

No thanks, by balance is 0.7 btc, but i have absolutely no clue how this is going to play out. And since avoid telling the rules for claiming the bonus even though closed beta is running, it makes me highly skeptical.

Edited by rekter

5 hours ago, huyhoang287 said:

I registered on the site and got the gift, but how and when to invest it
 It can be used for trading either requesting 5 referrals
Buy 50 swzl and submit kyc documents before they are calculated. Not good. I don't trust such sites

What? You don't need to buy anything or get referrals, only to give kyc if you are comfortable enough to trust them with that. It's your choice. And trading hasn't started because they haven't come from the closed beta yet.

Кто знает этот бонус его можно разыграть и вывести прибыль - мало информации! В наличии все признаки скам проекта на моей памяти таких 8-9 штук развалилось с 2017 года.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:58 PM, Rolandosmart said:

It is correct, I have also reached that point: It shows me in balance 0.20 Bitcoin = $ 2,152.62 today and there is a button that says: "transfer to trade", but in the same way there is no explanation on the page . Has anyone on the forum advanced beyond this step?

😎 ❤️ 👻

Participation in campaigns like this is wonderful and exciting.  But i am suffering from kyc activation not all countries are allowed to benefit.  This may be racist.  I wish success to those who were lucky enough to benefit from the project.

8 hours ago, avgplaya said:

It is correct, I have also reached that point: It shows me in balance 0.20 Bitcoin = $ 2,152.62 today and there is a button that says: "transfer to trade", but in the same way there is no explanation on the page . Has anyone on the forum advanced beyond this step?

😎 ❤️ 👻

Beyond what step excatly? You can't trade yet. You have to wait until the platform opens and they are saying the date is going to be announced soon. But the word "soon" is relative

I joined to SZilla early on june, and waited until they were suposed to open trading and services (August) and after that, the glorious btc prize has gone, there is no balance now, and they stoped  to send us info about it, so this was a failed project or a way to steal personal info...

Passing mandatory verification scares users away. If it were not for KYC, then this promotion would be very popular among users. If you really need money, then it's worth trying. The extra 0.1 BTC will definitely not be.